PDA

View Full Version : FINAL FANTASY 3 (in english?)

DSw1z4rd
November 7th, 2006, 14:42
alright guys, i downloaded final fantasy 3 and ofcourse its in japenese, so does any one kno of a way to download it in english? or has it not come out yet? HELP!

GobboFett
November 7th, 2006, 14:53
Are you talking the DS remake of Final Fantasy III? If so, you must delete it IMMEDIATELY. If you are talking about the original NES version in Japanese, then I can help you out. HERE (http://demiforce.parodius.com/console/trans/ff3/) I discovered this translation about 3-4 years ago and it is a 100% working wonderful translation of a fantastic game. Just simply download the patch and apply it to the JPN version of the ROM with a patching program.

cloud_952
November 7th, 2006, 15:19
You could also just wait TWO WEEKS if you're American and buy it off the store shelf when it releases, if you're saying that you downloaded an illegal copy of a DS game.

Why, oh WHY do people assume that you can simply make a Japanese game English? It's released in Japan.. to people who read Japanese. o_o How many English games let you play them in Chinese? Not too many..

JKKDARK
November 7th, 2006, 19:24
alright guys, i downloaded final fantasy 3 and ofcourse its in japenese, so does any one kno of a way to download it in english? or has it not come out yet? HELP!

Download games is illegal, and we don't support piracy. Buy the game.