PDA

View Full Version : BattleZone US Version

wraggster
November 7th, 2006, 18:40
New Commercial Release for PSP:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.75409.002.jpg

Price: US$ 39.90 (~21.22 GBP)

features
Fast paced arena combat - Quick, action-oriented battles that can be squeezed in at work or school and feeds the addictive desire for another quick rematch
Networked Multiplayer -Head to head duels up to 8 player tournaments using wireless connection
Tournament structure -Focuses single player gameplay that is easy for casual gamers to understand and provides a solid structure for multiplayer games
Highly polished "sports-broadcast" style presentation - Communicates key information using the play-by-play style and vocabulary of popular sports broadcasts
Downloadable content - Using the USB connection players can connect to a PC and download new vehicles, challenges, music and customized arenas

description
BattleZone is an intense arena-based vehicular combat game set in a world of professional motorsport - the sport where man and machine merge to survive in the most competitive and dangerous arenas on the planet.

More Info --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-1m6p.html

Cap'n 1time
November 7th, 2006, 18:43
That actually sounds like an interesting title. Hope its not like that Twisted Metal game (you cant have a twisted metal game without minion dumb ****s!)

foxzoner
November 7th, 2006, 18:45
pretty cool game;) for anyone who may be interested in this game the official site is www.battlezonegame.com

S34MU5
November 7th, 2006, 22:31
Nice avi foxzoner,

i want this game, it looks good

JKKDARK
November 7th, 2006, 22:58
Downloadable content - Using the USB connection players can connect to a PC and download new vehicles, challenges, music and customized arenas

hey, it's nice :)

foxzoner
November 8th, 2006, 18:53
will they make a demo of this game?
I hope so!

MaxSMoke
November 9th, 2006, 03:16
BURN! I thought BattleZone was based on that action-stragy PC game from the 90's. Instead it's just some lame-o Twisted Metal ripoff! What a dissapointment!

BrooksyX
November 9th, 2006, 06:23
... Hope its not like that Twisted Metal game (you cant have a twisted metal game without minion dumb ****s!)

I KNOW!!!

I thought TM: Head On was a great game for the handled of one of my favorite game series. But then they had to disappoint me and not put in everyones favorite character. They better get it right if they make another one!