PDA

View Full Version : DSLive Hotspots Preview Release

wraggster
November 7th, 2006, 20:23
Lick (http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?p=108232#108232) has released a new app that scans for Wifi in time it will become a fully fledged app to setup your Wifi on the DS.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

BirdFLU
November 8th, 2006, 10:49
Pretty zippy for what's done on it now.

james_bland
November 8th, 2006, 20:27
Brilliant, i like that a loot. Looks nice, scans quickly, plenty of information. Cant wait to see the full version!!

linkenski
November 9th, 2006, 12:25
all of those "live" apps, cant work for Max Media Dock. most of them boots, but soon as you tap the screen, it freezes. i hope that Lick can make a full supported MMD version of those apps soon!

Yamaha145
November 14th, 2006, 20:41
how do you get it to setup the internet. i found a access point but after i click setup nothing happens. can anyone help me

Jeremysr
November 14th, 2006, 21:37
I think that's because it's a "preview" release.

TeenDev
November 17th, 2006, 23:40
all of those "live" apps, cant work for Max Media Dock. most of them boots, but soon as you tap the screen, it freezes. i hope that Lick can make a full supported MMD version of those apps soon!

set the time to 00:00

denniss4000
February 16th, 2007, 20:03
man this will be cool
but something is really wierd i dont really know if it only happens to me or just the area where i live
when i took my ds outside and try somehomwbrew that searches for access point it brought so many different kind of access point almost 20 . with different names (even the name of the owner) i was really suprise that the ds can pick up service outside my home . maybe it is just some interferance but i tried it the next day and it brought out same result.

denniss4000
February 16th, 2007, 20:03
hey this program will be cool that mean you dont need a wifi compatible game everytime you wann setup your internet again
and also it may support many access point the

denniss4000
February 16th, 2007, 20:08
in the new york library there are wifi connectionf or those who want to access their laptop and when i saw my friens using the psp browsing on the internet inthe library . then i also wanted to try thesame thing but it does not work . i used evey wifi compactible games but it just could not get any access point i was sooo mad.
and from then i now believe that nintendo is limited to access point like WPA. so maybe by using this homebrew it will support everything right?

paul1991
February 17th, 2007, 21:25

Honestly Dude. Buy a REAL Media card. The MMD is just a cheap commercial thing. The illegal ones work much better. And stop whining about people not making enough apps for the lame thing.

microsoft
February 22nd, 2007, 13:56
I'm using windows Vista and I can't unzip the folder. It says it's invalid.

the_forerunner
March 13th, 2007, 18:22
thats cos you`re invalid.

jameshisaus
March 14th, 2007, 00:36
Lol, Just download it again, the zip works

witeds
June 4th, 2007, 03:57
the zip folder has been corupted i cant get the program dang

witeds
June 4th, 2007, 04:01
i got the mmd and it work fine with som of this stuff but i think it is better becous you can get bigger cf i have two cards one is 1gb and the second is 2gb

hardcor
June 6th, 2007, 04:34
Great job so far. I can find access points that my laptop can only find while running Kismet.

I hope you continue your work on this exciting project.

Running on an R4 & NDS lite

Cheatsurfer
June 6th, 2007, 05:41
I dunno about that, does the software base anything off the Firmware of the DS?

If so, then I doubt there will be support for additional Encryption Methods.

souLLy
June 6th, 2007, 09:04
Honestly Dude. Buy a REAL Media card. The MMD is just a cheap commercial thing. The illegal ones work much better. And stop whining about people not making enough apps for the lame thing.

There's no such thing as an illegal media card. But I'd agree that MMDs do seem to be more trouble than they're worth.

tomeczekm
March 26th, 2013, 11:46
Brilliant, i like that a loot. Looks nice, scans quickly, plenty of information.