PDA

View Full Version : PSP: Smackdown vs Raw 2007 for PSP Delayed worldwide

Vega
November 8th, 2006, 20:14
Smackdown vs Raw 2007 for PSP has been delayed worldwide. Im guessing maybe for firmware updates? Who knows. Here in the UK and U.S, we were due our copies of Smackdown this Friday (10th November).. however... the game has been delayed until 28th November (U.S) and sometime in December for UK.
Strangely enough, the PS2 and X-Box 360 versions are still due for release this week.
Damn.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
November 8th, 2006, 20:30
There is a god !!!

Vega
November 8th, 2006, 20:33
Guess your not a fan then eggman? lol.

Im pissed off man... I was planning on buying this and the ps2 versions on release... for the unlockables (last year we had to swap data via USB to unlock... erm... Jake Roberts) . Now I will miss out on another big sweaty guy...

carlitx
November 8th, 2006, 20:33
Well this friggin suks

Vega
November 8th, 2006, 20:35
Well this friggin suks

need to change your sig there buddy.. embedded objects dont work.

Shrygue
November 8th, 2006, 20:37
Well that's a complete shame for PSP users. I agree that it could be to do with the firmware update package that come with every new game released. Making it 2.82 rather than a lower one as originally planned, 2.80 probably.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
November 8th, 2006, 20:38
Guess your not a fan then eggman? lol.

Im pissed off man... I was planning on buying this and the ps2 versions on release... for the unlockables (last year we had to swap data via USB to unlock... erm... Jack Roberts) . Now I will miss out on another big sweaty guy...

Nah dude not a fan but hey millions are each to thier own !! takes all sorts to make a world if we were all the same it would be a boring place.

Vega
November 8th, 2006, 20:42
Im gonna be heart broken of this wont work on 2.71 se-b'' man.

I think its something to do with firmware.

f***!

Shrygue
November 8th, 2006, 20:53
That could be the case if the new game actually does use any new files in firmware 2.80+.

yoshinatsu
November 8th, 2006, 21:04
No man... I know that its about the firmware but NO, I don't wanna believe it!!!
First the videos on SvR2006 last year, and now this!
And the fact that the PS2 and X360 versions are NOT delayed, proves it all.

It's all about the firmware... DAMN!!!
Vega, what are your sources? You sure its not just your order?

crypysmoker
November 8th, 2006, 21:28
I take it noone remembers that they are going through a serious lawsuit with Jacks pacific and the wwe over license rights and a crap load of other things??

Thats why, because they dont want to get screwed... but still strangly enoug that the other copies are coming out... I guess MS has the money to pay to get thier games put out

The_Ultimate_Eggman
November 8th, 2006, 21:58
Im gonna be heart broken of this wont work on 2.71 se-b'' man.

I think its something to do with firmware.

f***!

Doe's have a very strong smell of $ony..Dont it.

Vega
November 8th, 2006, 22:12
No man... I know that its about the firmware but NO, I don't wanna believe it!!!
First the videos on SvR2006 last year, and now this!
And the fact that the PS2 and X360 versions are NOT delayed, proves it all.

It's all about the firmware... DAMN!!!
Vega, what are your sources? You sure its not just your order?

Yeah man.. its delayed definitly. I haven't even ordered it... I was planning on buying both versions (ps2 and psp) this friday / saturday.

Check out the release dates -

Game UK
http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=515080&locale=uk

Gamestop U.S
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=190262

Weak as f***. Smells of $ony firmware balls to me.

Basil Zero
November 8th, 2006, 22:30
well that sucks, well i was gonna get the PS2 version anyways

Vega
November 9th, 2006, 01:11
After reading Wraggy's post about the Sega Genesis Collection for PSP also not shipping alongside the console version... expect some firmware updates included in both releaes from sony.

Its lame as hell.

slayer2psp
November 9th, 2006, 03:35
i have the 360 version looks great but i really dont like these games same old stuff every time. people seem to like the wwe i have no clue why

Tyren
November 9th, 2006, 12:54
I don't why you thought it was delayed, it was actually always 28th of November since a couple of weeks ago.

Besides, you don't unlock anything for having both the PS2 and PSP version, probably due to the 360 version.

Vega
November 9th, 2006, 13:25
I don't why you thought it was delayed, it was actually always 28th of November since a couple of weeks ago.

Besides, you don't unlock anything for having both the PS2 and PSP version, probably due to the 360 version.

last week in my local GAME store the assistant told me it was due out on the same date as the PS2 version... or else the day after.
As far as I knew, all stores changed the release date only 3 days ago.