PDA

View Full Version : Xploder HDTV Player for PS2

wraggster
November 8th, 2006, 21:17
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/Playstation_2_Xploder_HDTV_Player_for_PS2.html?aff _id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PS2-HDTV-L.jpg

Price:USD 24.71

Product Features of Playstation 2 Xploder HDTV Player for PS2
PS2 Component RGB cable.
HD playback for all PS2 games.
Xploder HDTV conversion software.
480p, 720p, 1080i or VGA signal input.

More Description of Playstation 2 Xploder HDTV Player for PS2

The Xploder HDTV Player takes your PlayStation 2 gaming to the next level, enabling you to play your PS2 games on your HDTV in High Definition. The Xploder HDTV Player software lets you choose High Definition (HD) settings (1080i and 720p) to give a clearer, crisper picture quality for all PS2 games. Improve your PlayStation 2 console’s built-in DVD player so it plays DVD movies in HD and Enhanced Definition (ED) mode (480p); a higher resolution for improved movie playback quality. The Xploder HDTV software disc is loaded before the PS2 game is inserted, and this then converts the video signal into a high definition 480p, 720p, 1080i or VGA signal*, resulting in a crisper, clearer picture for all your PS2 games. A PS2 Component RGB cable is included to connect to component video connectors and play games in 480p, 720p or 1080i mode.

jamesmc3stripe
November 8th, 2006, 21:26
wow i want one for my new tv, dus anyone know if it actually works?

jonezybaby
November 8th, 2006, 22:09
i guess so cus all it does is change the resolution feedin 2 ur TV

swelsh
November 9th, 2006, 12:10
It doesn't work at all. I had it and sent it back. Basically what it does is make the picture on the screen a lot smaller to make it work. So you get huge black borders on all sides. Although even when this happened the picture didn't look any better.

When this thing was presented at the German Games Convention, it must have been all smoke and mirrors.

The cable was quite bad quality as well, didn't work the first few times you use it. Same for the disc, sometimes it won't boot up.

I could not stress how much you should stay away from this product.