PDA

View Full Version : MGS Portable ops Casing for PSP

wraggster
November 8th, 2006, 21:28
TGbus (http://psp.tgbus.com/news/200611/20061108092609.shtml) today posted some nice new screens of the MGS Portable ops Casing for PSP, check it out via Comments.

Shrygue
November 8th, 2006, 21:33
Oooooo, this looks fantastic! I wish i had that!

Veskgar
November 8th, 2006, 21:55
If it was a replacement "body kit" or faceplate I would definitely consider this a must have. But it is just a protective case that goes OVER the PSP's body making it a tad bulkier.

It does look cool though. Although I would miss the metallic disc on the back.

samthegreat68
November 9th, 2006, 04:04
what the...

hanky
November 9th, 2006, 08:24
I'm so pissed.. I went to ebgames site to preorder thinking I could just pick up my game and case at the nearest store on release day, but NO.. I have to pay for shipping.. and even if I pay 10USD for overnight, I would still get it a day after (which I think is stupid -- to pay shipping and get it days later, instead of they just shipping it to a store so I can pick it up there, like most retailers do). Anyways, I went to a store and I asked if it was guaranteed I would get the oh so incredibly must have "commemorative psp body armor" if I preordered. They said nope :mad: ...

This is the only PSP game I will buy in the foreseeable future, not only (but strongly) because of the Case, but because I really feel MGS games are the best action games, bar none, and my personal favorite franchise (excluding the ******* sons: the card games) so I want to contribute and do whats right: Pay for it :D

Anyways, after seeing this awesome pictures (Thanks tgbus!!!) I will call the central office of ebgames and if they guarantee the Case if I preorder online, then Ill do so.

I really needed to get that off my chest... feel so much better now :)

Apoklepz
November 9th, 2006, 16:58
So the only way to get this is by preordering the game, or can it be bought on it's own? ...And even if you preorder, it's not sure you'll get it?

I'd really like to know...it would make a really nice addition to my XMB smooth as silk Chrome faceplate...Not to mention how hard this game is going to rock, too.

EDIT

Here's the whole deal on this case.

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&product%5Fid=B190355A&Section=#PROD

Apparently not only will it be available through Eb Games preorder of the game, but it seems Game Stop & Game Crazy will have this offer too.
Now, the U.S. release date for the game is marked for 12/1/06 on that page...I made a couple of searches on the web and other sources said 12/2/06 and 12/12/06....anybody know which is right?

Anyways, that's not too much of a big deal, since I assume it will probably be released any day in the first two weeks of the month...I'm just happy that being such a popular title, it's going for $39.99 and not $49.99 + getting the bonus case would be awesome...I'm gonna have to stay at home the next two weekends and save some $ so I can preorder. XD