PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Campers Already In Line At Best Buy

JKKDARK
November 9th, 2006, 00:36
From kotaku (http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/ps3/ps3-campers-already-in-line-at-best-buy-213422.php):

http://www.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2006/11/best_buy_line.jpg

"Devoted reader Jonathan "I'm not the lead singer of Korn" Davis risked life and limb to get us this shot. Three of the hardest of the hardcore (or least sane of the hardcore, you decide) already have their mushy butts in line at a Burbank, California Best Buy, prepared to be the first through the doors when the PlayStation 3 goes on sale next Friday. Nine days from now. Looks like the rest of you can skip this location.

Still, if you're going to be in line for over nine days, you had better have the right supplies. Plastic penguin? Check. Lawn chairs? Yup. Toilets? Those potted plants will do.

The dream of scoring a PS3 at retail seems less and less like reality as the days pass. Thanks again, Jonathan"

3 guys are already camping, and the console only gets released in 9 DAYS!
I wonder if one of them is Video_freak, he is also from Bay Area :rolleyes:

Junixx
November 9th, 2006, 01:24
I'm sorry but i must say this, when your camping for 9 days for something to come out, you have less of a life than I, which is pretty bad....

Shadowblind
November 9th, 2006, 01:30
Truly, these people ned to GET A FRICKEN LIFE. Video games are all good and stuff, but cmon there are more things to life. They just need to go back to school, meet some girls, and make something of themselves.

M!ckeY
November 9th, 2006, 02:08
Lmao!! nice one JKKDARK..one of them Video_freak..lol :D

ExcruciationX
November 9th, 2006, 02:35
Those people need to get a life.

Mark30001
November 9th, 2006, 03:12
If I was still planning to go for a PS3 on launch I would have started camping 3 days before its release. It looks like I wouldn't have been first then! :p 9 days is ridiculous though!

SnoopKatt
November 9th, 2006, 03:23
What a bunch of weiners. Shadowblind is right, video games are good but geez that's going waaay to far. I wouldn't even camp out at all, I have stuff and work to do and it's stupid.

NoQuarter
November 9th, 2006, 03:36
Woah!

zidanerick
November 9th, 2006, 04:00
It still might be Video_Freak, he hasn't been on MSN for a couple of days now ;)

Video_freak
November 9th, 2006, 04:07
I'm sorry to inform you guys that I am not one of those guys. :P
I'm 15: I have to go to school, and most importanlty, I have a life. :D

NoQuarter
November 9th, 2006, 04:08
You should stop by this store and throw some eggs at these guys video freak.

ICE
November 9th, 2006, 04:08
idiots......

Video_freak
November 9th, 2006, 04:09
I'll film it. :P
Google maps, here I come! :)

zidanerick
November 9th, 2006, 04:26
Here is another news article showing more pics of em

| Click Here! | (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/?t=114295)

pibs
November 9th, 2006, 04:29
bah thats outrageous, hey video_freak when can i preorder from amazon cuz it just says they will email me when its available.....

Video_freak
November 9th, 2006, 04:32
Amazon sarted taking preorders at 12:00 AM November first. They sold out by 1 AM. You snooze, you loose. (That saying is kinda ironic in this situation because most people are asleep at 1:00 AM... :rolleyes:)

PS: I REALLY wanna go up to them and just start beating the shit out of them now...)

pibs
November 9th, 2006, 04:36
guess i won't get my hands on one until next year:( with christmas and all coming up

ExcruciationX
November 9th, 2006, 04:56
...I'm 15: I have to go to school, and most importanlty, I have a life. :D
Huh, we're the same age...

opiate81
November 9th, 2006, 08:33
:O I thought they were hobos so I threw $2 and a pack of mints to them

MikeDX
November 9th, 2006, 08:43
this is just sad

one reason for this is because whilst they are waiting outside, people are going in and out of that shop all the time.

the other reason is that the ps3 is of no interest to me whatsoever....

Kramer
November 9th, 2006, 08:53
I'm sorry to inform you guys that I am not one of those guys. :P
I'm 15: I have to go to school, and most importanlty, I have a life. :D

Yeah and your not stupid enough to get a PS3. The Wii is where it's at.

jerrt
November 9th, 2006, 16:20
how long did people line up for the star wars movies? i remember some of them starting earlier than this, and all they got to take from it was a ticket stub.

mnuhaily22
November 9th, 2006, 17:30
Get A Life Bitches!!!