PDA

View Full Version : Kangaeru EXIT : 150+ stages to be downloadable soon

happy_mak
November 9th, 2006, 04:22
Over 150 new stages to be downloadable soon for the Kangaeru EXIT game of which I have uploaded the details at the following link.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/gai_jin/archives/50675933.html

The stages will be downloadable from November 24. Now thats a big bonus I would say.

I think Sony needs to learn this in terms of Locoroco. Free demos are always good, but they could better that idea from the business sense by launching new stages, like Halloween or soon to come Christmas. This will atleast boost the game UMD sales.. now why the hell am i giving tips to sony anyways....

The_Ultimate_Eggman
November 9th, 2006, 08:05
Over 150 new stages to be downloadable soon for the Kangaeru EXIT game of which I have uploaded the details at the following link.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/gai_jin/archives/50675933.html

The stages will be downloadable from November 24. Now thats a big bonus I would say.

I think Sony needs to learn this in terms of Locoroco. Free demos are always good, but they could better that idea from the business sense by launching new stages, like Halloween or soon to come Christmas. This will atleast boost the game UMD sales.. now why the hell am i giving tips to sony anyways....

Why are you giving $$$ony tips ? because they havnt got a fkin clue dude, we all know how poorly marketed the p$p is it needs all the help it can get really.Were still waiting on THE killer ap which can then be identified with our beloved machine and until $ony & co realise that it will continue to struggle.

shadowhawk22
November 9th, 2006, 18:06
Lol! Why are you giving tips to Sony! How dare you!

Just kidding. I really think it would be a good idea for Sony to release new levels for Locoroco. I love the game, and my girlfriend is basically a locoroco fanatic... So yea, release some new levels instead of demos...

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
November 10th, 2006, 00:04
150!!!! too many..lol!