PDA

View Full Version : It’s A Wild World, Download Alert

wraggster
November 9th, 2006, 23:35
Via Just Pause (http://justpause.com/story-91-It%E2%80%99s-A-Wild-World,-Download-Alert.html)

While skimming through Volume 210 of Nintendo Power, I came across a few lines I would have missed otherwise. I havn’t seen this anywhere on the web, and would have missed out otherwise. For all Animal Crossing: Wild World owners, that are able to go on Wi-Fi this is a heads up to be sure to go online durring the days of Pre-Wii November 17th through Wii Phase Nov 24th. Do reconfirm that is Nov 17th-24th 2006. The item is relating and in honor of the Twilight Princess launch and comes with a letter and a very rare gift.

"SHHH . IT’S A SECRET"
Nov 17-24th 2006

Listen carefully NP faithful. To commeroate the launch of The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii on Nov 19th, Nintendo will be giving away a very speical, very rare gift in Animal Crossing: Wild World. Be sure to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection during the week of Nov 17th-24th to recive a letter from Nintendo (which will show up in your mailbox near your home) and collect the attached item-you don’t want to miss this one."-Nintendo Power

Well I broke the secret...sorry Nintendo Power. Mark the day on your calender as will I, and I will be sure to remind you on Nov 16th to log in for the following day.

woods05
November 11th, 2006, 02:29
I think i will buy AC:WW

Prasoc
November 11th, 2006, 08:49
Yay. So, all i have to do is connect? not travel to other peoples world? because if so, i will rub it in on my friend :P