PDA

View Full Version : Any Updates lately?

MrBlonde
October 12th, 2004, 05:06
I keep returning here but all seems quiet. I have high hopes for this emu.

scrabbus
October 12th, 2004, 14:32
I agree, I cant wait for the next version PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JIM CAN YOU FIX IT FOR UZ TO HAVE THIS??? ??? ::)

arqueiro
November 9th, 2004, 05:37
::) ???
:-*

wraggster
November 9th, 2004, 13:21
be patient young padawans :)

chui
November 16th, 2004, 08:13
I've added real autoframeskip and dma transfer to pvr, but next release need fame68k core for speed up and fame68k need debug.

First, dcastaway release (coming soon), neo4all (christmas) and last uae4all (close to spring) ... sorry... be patient.

arqueiro
November 16th, 2004, 08:17
we understand you chui !!

keep up your good work !

and thanks again :)

qw3rty
November 17th, 2004, 01:24
Great news :)
I'm looking forward to these releases :D

scrabbus
December 4th, 2004, 09:25
JINGLE BELLS,JINGLE BELLS , JINGLE ALL THE WAY, OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO PLAY ON MY DREAMCAST GAMES ALL DAY, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, etc etc

scrabbus
December 8th, 2004, 09:55
Yes Folks its that time of year again, one year older, not a bit wiser, and all the cash on presents, ahhh if only I could win the lottery...(cue dreamy type waves on screen)Wow a lottery win, what will I do with all this cash??? I know I'll set up a software team and pay them massively to produce emulators for my dreamcast, POP damn that dream always ends before I can see anything, damn, its like the old Maria Whittaker dream I used to have as a teenager, damn that boxart for Barbarian was great, was that a real Olde school bikini on Maria or cheesewire? YOU DECIDE, Anway folks, in accordance with the new earth rules *I will reach my 31st birthday next week and shall be put to death, to make room for all the new ps2 owners, bastards. However, I must say that the whole team working on this Emu have done a sterling job so far, good work people, Happy Christmas or as we say here, happee Chrissmiss ;D

scrabbus
January 1st, 2005, 13:24
as the land grows white with witers effort my dreamcast grows lonely through lack of decent releases, ahhh if only i had the patience i once had, 31 at deaths door, help me help me ;)

dawnhornby
April 5th, 2006, 17:16
Is Maria Whittaker David Van Day of the pop group Dollars' wife?