PDA

View Full Version : Busting eight new moves on Wii

wraggster
November 10th, 2006, 15:48
Majesco has revealed that the newly titled Bust-A-Move Bash! will come to Wii with a multiplayer mode for up to eight players.

What's interesting is how on earth this will work. At the moment we know it only to be possible to connect four Wii Remotes to the console at any time. Could it be that the game will use some sort of Wireless Wii multitap?

Our only other guess is that it could use a combination of Wii Remotes and extension controllers like the Nunchuk or classic controller, with players having to sit in pairs to share controllers. It may even use GameCube pads.

Majesco was not available for comment at present, but we'll chase down the details.

cloud_952
November 10th, 2006, 16:36
System link, mayhaps?

strumstrum
November 10th, 2006, 16:39
I wonder if it could be co-op, so 4 teams of 2..??

one controls Bub and the other Bob and share the responsibilites, one controls(nunchuck) and one loads and shoots(remote)..??

I heart Nintendo
November 10th, 2006, 21:58
The Nunchuk and the remote both have methods of movement (analog and d-pad) and buttons, so it could be that 4 of the players use a Wii-remote and the other 4 use the nunchuk.

And I REALLY think they're gonna need to re-work the name of that game.

Bust-a-move BASH!

*Hmmmm...*

Supports 8 players.

*Hmmmm...*

the_eternal_dark
November 12th, 2006, 04:32
The Nunchuk and the remote both have methods of movement (analog and d-pad) and buttons, so it could be that 4 of the players use a Wii-remote and the other 4 use the nunchuk.

And I REALLY think they're gonna need to re-work the name of that game.

Bust-a-move BASH!

*Hmmmm...*

Supports 8 players.

*Hmmmm...*

Good possibility on the control scheme. If that is the case, I'm dumping more money into remotes/nunchuks.