PDA

View Full Version : PSP: SVCapture (Video Capture) + SVCPlayer on 2.71SE-B"

Unicorn
November 10th, 2006, 19:52
I have succesfully used the recent Universal Module Flasher for SE-FW R2 by coldbird, in order to be able to install AdePSP Video plugin for DevHook on our PSP's 2.71SE-B". Doing so, we can capture photographs or little videos without needing DevHook, while playing comercial games. We will also be able to play our videos using SVCPlayer directly on our PSP.

Thanks to a friendly tutorial (http://www.elotrolado.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=639893&perpage=10&pagenumber=1) about how to modify PSP Flash to Enable Plugins on SE-B by ciu0ud (in Spanish), I realised that we could use Module Installer to Flash Dark_Alex's Custom Firmware without any effort.

You can check controls and much more on the Readme's included.

Installation is as simple as copy content to your Memory Stick, execute "Video Plugin for 2.71SE-B" from Game Menu, and start to capture while playing a comercial game.

Spanish developers are investigating how to capture from XMB menu and Homebrew. We have already get some results, but we want to make some more test, so nothing fails.

Don't thank anything to me, I only got the idea of mixing this plugin with Module Flasher.

More information about it (in Spanish) on psp.scenebeta.com (http://psp.scenebeta.com/), a Spanish Homebrew community.

Enjoy!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Edit: I want to add to this post that ADePSP doesnt support yet this plugin on 2.71SE-B (only support for DevHook plugin). He is working on a fully compatible version with this Custom Firmware, please, dont bother him if something goes wrong.

thefanaticgamer
November 10th, 2006, 21:34
sweet... crazy app those pics look sweet as backrounds for 2.71

aries2k4
November 10th, 2006, 21:55
Good news for us 2.71 SE users.
Thanks for the info

weirdelf
November 11th, 2006, 00:24
Too much spanish!
Good app though

dipswitch
November 11th, 2006, 17:49
Nice modules, hope they figure out XMB capture soon.

Shrygue
November 11th, 2006, 17:50
Sounds like a great new feature for 2.71 SE-B. Maybe I'll get this new mod!

Shinto
November 11th, 2006, 21:08
mmh, nice but the video capture function do not work on my psp.

and if i start the svcplayer my psp freeze

anyone an idea?

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
November 11th, 2006, 22:01
COOL APP!! thx man!!

Mr. Shizzy
November 12th, 2006, 08:34
Awesome. Once I get to SE-B" I'll try this. :D

Unicorn
November 12th, 2006, 18:08
mmh, nice but the video capture function do not work on my psp.

and if i start the svcplayer my psp freeze

anyone an idea?

Be sure that you have executed AdePSP installer from Game menu. Once you have installed the plugin, just start to play a game on your PSP (UMD or ISO), and follow the instructions to capture (controls have been described by the author on the readme).

If your PSP hangs executing SVC, check that you have 2.71SE-B" installed (go to system information), and after all, check that your 1.50 kernel folder is GAME150, SVC should be there. If you try to execute it from GAME folder, it wont work (at leats, if you dont change an option on Recovery Mode menu).

Unicorn
November 21st, 2006, 21:47
I have just edited this thread, because ADePSP has said to me that he doesnt support this plugin yet, for firmware 2.71SE-B.

He is working hard to release a fully compatible plugin, please, dont bother him with this "unofficial" download. If you need some help, just post, I will try to help you to configure this.

karyco
June 15th, 2010, 23:07
thanks

Shrygue
June 16th, 2010, 20:39
Old old old, don't bump dead old threads please.