PDA

View Full Version : PSP goes Full Auto 2

wraggster
November 10th, 2006, 21:08
A PSP version of PS3 car carnage mash-up Full Auto 2: Battlelines is in the pipeline.

Developed by Deep Fried Entertainment, the handheld iteration retains the vehicles-decked-out-with-weapons-and-armour theme and drops players into destroyable environments where they race against and destroy the opposition.

The destructible element plays a key role in the gameplay, with the destroyable environments dynamically changing track conditions to block competitors and opening new paths. And opponents can be crushed by falling debris caused by exploding missiles. Ouch.

In addition, the PSP version features exclusive content. This includes a new 56-event story mode for single-player, 15 cars designed for the handheld outing that you can get behind the wheel of, new weapons and multiplayer modes - supporting 1 to 4 players - created specifically for Full Auto 2 on the machine.

Full Auto 2: Battlelines is down for a spring 2007 release. And yes, those screenshots are apparently from the PSP game.

News and screens at CVG (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=149017&skip=yes)

JKKDARK
November 10th, 2006, 22:16
Yeah, I saw it on sega's official site. It's amazing, I will get this game ;)

gamerremag
November 11th, 2006, 03:03
not to sound, uhhm, unappreciative, but the car detail could use a little bit better rendering.

but then again its a psp game. so i happy :-)

pob-pnuk
November 11th, 2006, 12:09
nice i loved the 360 version

foxzoner
November 12th, 2006, 18:01
COOL!! I LOVE THAT GAME!!!! when will it be released? i can wait...

JKKDARK
November 12th, 2006, 18:08
COOL!! I LOVE THAT GAME!!!! when will it be released? i can wait...

Spring 2007