PDA

View Full Version : How to....

Florre
February 28th, 2005, 10:39
Hello everyone, i would be really glad if someone would give me some help with how to burn the TOS image?

1. Wich verision should it be ? 104 / 206 UK SE does it matter ?

2. What should the filename be like? I have tried to burn the emulator with the tos file named TOS.ROM and ROM.ROM. Neither of theese works, i have tried them both. (it was TOS 206 SE swedish). So is it .ROM or .TOS or .IMG?

3. Is it still necessary to have a file in the root named DISKA?

4. Where shall i put the .ST files? I tried to put them it the root. Is that ok ? i dont know becouse the emulator gives me the "cannot find rom image"

Pls give me some advice about how i should do. ::)

Florre
March 2nd, 2005, 12:39
Anybody? Is there really no one that can help me out? :-/

chui
March 2nd, 2005, 13:03
sorry

1: I always test dcasaway with TOS 1.04UK.

2: You must include it (named 'ROM' without extension) in the root directory of the disk.

3: No, dcastaway have a filemanager.

4: Put your ST images where you want, filemanager have subdirs navigate. You see 'cannot find rom image' message because dont can find 'ROM' file in the root directory.

Florre
March 2nd, 2005, 16:47
Thank you very much Chui ! I will try the emulator right now ! and by the way ... thank you for everything you are doing for the DC scene! ;D

Florre
March 2nd, 2005, 21:34
Hello again, i must say that im impressed with the emu, it is really good! I have tried some games with different results but most of the times the games work well. Very good emu. 8)