PDA

View Full Version : Chili Con Carnage Hands-on

wraggster
November 10th, 2006, 21:59
Via IGN

'The most bizarre game on PSP.' 'An explosive third-person shooter that's hotter than a chilli burrito.' 'A must-have for hat and chicken lovers.' Whatever quote Eidos splashes over its promo posters for Chili Con Carnage, it's unlikely to do the game justice. You see, it's quite simply the most over-the-top, wonderfully stupid and downright funny game we've played on PSP yet.

Set in the same universe as Total Overdose, Deadline Games' Max Payne-meets-Mexico PS2 shooter, Chili Con Carnage's hero Ramiro Cruz returns as the gun-slinging gringo out to exact revenge on the mob bosses that killed his father. Starting out in the seedy underbelly of Los Toros, Ram must run, gun and grenade his way through seven areas of the city, each divided into smaller sections packed with objectives to complete and sombrero-wearing bad guys to knock off.

Full Article (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/745/745225p1.html)

-=me=-
November 10th, 2006, 22:03
lol looks like a fun game... lol.. i want a sombrero

XpspX
November 10th, 2006, 22:10
Seems fun...yet bizarre...

Apoklepz
November 10th, 2006, 22:17
lol...I might give it a rent

uneekracer
November 11th, 2006, 01:24
sounds good ill try it

gamerremag
November 11th, 2006, 02:58
wow! 9.5 !!!

Emeriastone
November 11th, 2006, 06:05
this is going to require a firmware update isn't it?

Cloud_35
November 11th, 2006, 20:22
You know what??? I'm tired. I'm tired of seeing companies making a joke of mexican culture. Really. First, see this. There's a similar game called Total Overdose, parodying Mexico too. And let's not forget the whole goddamn GTA series. Seriously, not all the mexicans wear big hats all the day.

TacticalBread
November 11th, 2006, 20:26
There should be more games making fun of other races, instead of just Mexcians.