PDA

View Full Version : PSP: 2.71 SE-B" module: VSH USB

rdetagle
November 11th, 2006, 04:06
News/release from be2003:

I was very bored and decided to make a simple module that would be used on the 2.71 se-b" firmware...

It's called VSHUSB because it is used in the VSH and puts the PSP into USB mode and can be used while doing other activities in the VSH...

simple controls are in the README

the RAR is prepackaged with UMF by Coldbird so all you have to do is put the INSTALL folder in the root of the memory stick and the UMF folder in /PSP/GAME150/ and run.

Tried this myself, works pretty good.

Nice work be2003! :D

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

thefanaticgamer
November 11th, 2006, 05:56
so this just lets you be in usb mode in the xmb? could that lead to bad stuff if we say acess to ms while uploading stuff? just wondering

Kvonx
November 11th, 2006, 06:12
Dis is as gud as it gets, please make more we luv things like this[[[ JUS EDITTED BRICKED MY 2.71SEBII PSP.......thank god for recovery!!!!

Nikolaos
November 11th, 2006, 06:35
omggggggggg out of nowhere the mod i want just comes :D thanks man! appreciated!

dear god, remove the text it displays when usb mode is activated!!! noooooooooo its so annoying.

Virus.exe
November 11th, 2006, 08:29
Pretty nice, works fine. But could you for god sake remove the text? It's flickering all the time, quite annoying :)

vatomalo
November 11th, 2006, 12:58
hmmm is it possible to make an usbhost now??
i really need that... cuz the devhook not always works.. and i dont want to copy and move that file all the time.....even cooler would be wifi redirection in xmb!!!

vatomalo
November 11th, 2006, 12:59
ohh yeah big up!!!! You guys always make my day!!

you guys!! Naruto and the girls hahaha

Nikolaos
November 11th, 2006, 14:40
i removed the text using a hex editor but there is a background the text was on thats till flickers dunon how to remove that.

scarph
November 11th, 2006, 16:33
dang son ive been waiting for this

better idea though

get permission from whoever and port AIOMOD.prx

Nikolaos
November 11th, 2006, 16:40
dang son ive been waiting for this

better idea though

get permission from whoever and port AIOMOD.prx

it does not work in its current state for 2.71 SE it needs to be re coded to funcion properly.

scarph
November 11th, 2006, 16:46
i know thats what im saying
someone should be a dear and re code it

Shrygue
November 11th, 2006, 18:04
Being able to have the USB active while doing other things is great. Won't have to switch between USB and other tabs in the XMB.