PDA

View Full Version : DCaSTaway Alpha 01R3 released. !

DCEmu_Newsposter
September 13th, 2004, 19:56
Ron & Chui have once again updated their Atari ST emulator for the Dreamcast, heres all the info:[br][br]EMU SPEED 100 % ATARI ST [br]Video MEDIUM y LOW, speed increased to 100% when executing GEM [br]- Real Video Modes in DC 640x400 is 640x400 REAL and 320x200 is 320x200 REAL [br]- Blitter es much more faster,increased arround 30 % [br]- The 99.99% of the games in 320x200 video mode are now fantastic [br]- Original Dreamcast keyboard is fully functional as real atari keybaord. [br]To use the ATARI mouse or pointer still use the joypad. [br] [br]WHAT IS NO IMPLEMENTED [br]- Mode Monocrhome [br]- packs & msa disks DOES NOT WORK [br]- SOUND not implemnted yet. [br] [br]STATUS: Games 100 % playable. [br][br]Download from the Official DCaSTaway Page (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/dcastaway.shtml)

M@jk
September 15th, 2004, 03:44
Just wanna say that version archive is corrupted please upload the file again.

qatmix
September 15th, 2004, 04:15
nope its fine. Ive downloaded it and run it

M@jk
September 15th, 2004, 04:55
but link you have downloaded is for the 13-09-2004 !

ron
September 15th, 2004, 05:50
Release Alpha 001 R4 is available since yesterday night. I hope Wraggy or Lionhrt can have enough time for posting, Anyway read the forums to know in first hand the improvements and the new functions of the EMU. Cheers

ron
September 15th, 2004, 14:43
I'm sorry, by error, I've deleted the last post, in where a friend was correcting some grammatical mistakes. I'm sorry and I apologyze by it. The msg in question was....

WHAT IS NO IMPLEMENTED
- Mode Monocrhome
- packs & msa disks DOES NOT WORK
- SOUND not implemnted yet.

And was a correction.

That was somenthing like

WHAT IS NOT IMPLEMENTED
- Monochrome Mode
- disks packs & msa images DOES NOT WORK
- SOUND not implemnted yet.

And that's becasue when having a new release, i donīt have enough time for writing and less in english when we're sleeping less than 5 hours a day, because the Emu. I just USE an Internet TRANSLATOR. Obviously is understandable enough.

Anyway sorry by the done.