PDA

View Full Version : Reggies Says Nintendo will have a great Holiday

wraggster
November 12th, 2006, 19:28
Nintendo’s launch has been helped by the fact that it called the handheld market so well. DS didn’t convince nearly as many observers at its launch, as Wii has. And yet it has left PSP behind. We ask about Sony’s troubles, and about the delay of PS3 in Europe. What does that mean for Nintendo?

“It means that I’m going to have a great holiday,” says Fils-Aime. “It means that, with our strategy, we are going to have a fantastic holiday on Wii as well as on DS. Are my competitors making some mistakes? Yes they are. But I‘ll tell you this: Sony is a formidable company and I respect them and I don’t take them lightly. We have to do what we need to do, let them do what they’re going to do. If they continue to make mistakes that’s their problem not mine. We are focused on making sure that we are going to be successful.

More Info (http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4193&Itemid=2&limit=1&limitstart=1)

lexluthor
November 12th, 2006, 19:39
I think the Wii is going to do great. As this says, prior to the DS release people were kind of skeptical. Sure there were lots of Nintendo fans that would always back it up... but generally most people felt deep down that PSP was going to win this round.

But it didnt happen.. and Nintendo proved their point..

Now with the Wii the excitement is already there. People know this is going to be like the DS, except times two. Because dont forget Nintendo made the Wii first.. the DS was the after thought... not the other way round.

This is a great time to be a Nintendo fan.

Miria
November 13th, 2006, 02:24
Go the Wii... The DS was the Perfect Start to a new generation lets hope that the Wii can continue this..