Elven6
November 17th, 2006, 03:02
Is their a DC version?

BlueCrab
November 17th, 2006, 04:39
Of the snapshot? No.
Of any version since 0.0.7? Not yet.

Am I working on it? Yes.

I'm the maintainer of the Dreamcast port of Yabause, by the way. I've been quite busy with other projects, and real life, so the Dreamcast port of Yabause has kinda fell to the wayside. But, it is being worked on as I have time. In fact, I've committed a whole slew of updated code to the Yabause CVS repository in the past few days that actually allows the current CVS version to compile and run on the Dreamcast. Right now, it doesn't do anything other that the BIOS though (in the Dreamcast port), as I haven't reimplemented CDROM support yet.

RockinB
November 17th, 2006, 07:31
Of the snapshot? No.
Of any version since 0.0.7? Not yet.

Am I working on it? Yes.

I'm the maintainer of the Dreamcast port of Yabause, by the way. I've been quite busy with other projects, and real life, so the Dreamcast port of Yabause has kinda fell to the wayside. But, it is being worked on as I have time. In fact, I've committed a whole slew of updated code to the Yabause CVS repository in the past few days that actually allows the current CVS version to compile and run on the Dreamcast. Right now, it doesn't do anything other that the BIOS though (in the Dreamcast port), as I haven't reimplemented CDROM support yet.

I was wondering if the yabause-dc project is still being worked on. On your website, it's not even mentioned. A Saturn emu for DC is - from my oppinion - the highest thing one can achieve on DC. I hope there'll be a new version released...

BlueCrab
November 17th, 2006, 13:49
I was wondering if the yabause-dc project is still being worked on. On your website, it's not even mentioned. A Saturn emu for DC is - from my oppinion - the highest thing one can achieve on DC. I hope there'll be a new version released...
There's a lot of stuff I've worked on that gets little to no mention on my website, and it all boils down to I'd rather write code than work on a website. Plus, I'm lazy :p.

chatclap1
November 20th, 2006, 17:13
hi, im alvaro i live in mexico and i travel a lot , i do own my old sega starun, and i do have my game shining wisdom,as many other games i JUST dont want to get bored on my trips and have them in my lap top while im on the road... so could any one tell me what to do after downloading the yabause 7.2??
and what is bios or what ever? i just want to play!!!

thanks