PDA

View Full Version : Tetsuya Mizuguchi wants to web-chat with YOU

wraggster
November 13th, 2006, 19:35
News from Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=69908)

Tetsuya Mizuguchi, creator of lots of excellent games including Lumines and Rez, will be joining us on the web tomorrow lunchtime to field questions from you, our beloved readers.

It's a cunning way, you see, to highlight the release of Lumines II on PSP this Friday, which you can read more about in our recent first impressions, or at www.lumines2thegame.com.

Mizuguchi won't mind if you have a broader range of questions though - he has, after all, worked on lots of stuff in the past and recognises that you all want him to update you on whether he's working on X, Y or Z or what his favourite colour hat is.

The web-chat will be taking place at 12.30pm tomorrow - i.e. lunchtime - so why not block out the time and come join us? We'll post full details of how to get involved tomorrow at noon so you'll have time to get your biscuits in order.

In the meantime, why not drop a few questions into this comments thread? If they're any good, we'll lead off with a few of them tomorrow.

Remember this is UK time.

splodger15
November 13th, 2006, 19:46
Damm i will be at school and my school block this dcemu

S34MU5
November 13th, 2006, 19:51
Yeh im on Work Experiecene..... a

and lunch is at one so i might get on.
cant you ask him to Hang on till 5.15? :p

the_eternal_dark
November 13th, 2006, 20:12
Damn, I'll be working.

Someone ask if we can ever hope to see Rez on PSP, or is there something else past the Lumines II release thats going to blow our socks off?

This man is pure genious. Thank him for me.

happy_mak
November 14th, 2006, 07:40
Wraggster,
I would love to be a part in this one. Am not sure if i can make in in terms of timing, but yes i would love to ask him one thing

Lumines for PS2 was a recent development, i would love to know what he plans for this kind of a game on a PS3 or Wii next generation console. in more detail is there any idea he has in terms of utilizing the potential of the Wii remote or the Six-Axis controller now that they have cool motion control functionality bulit into them. Would Lumines scale up to take advantage of that and offer us some new gaming variety?

Accordion
November 14th, 2006, 17:48
REZ is perfect for Wii...:fact!!

remote aiming !!
remote sound !!!!
its REZ !!!!!!!!
its Wii !!!!!!!!!