PDA

View Full Version : Activision Hits Remixed

wraggster
November 13th, 2006, 20:17
New Commercial release for PSP, heres the details:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.75922.001.jpg

features
The Ultimate Compilation – Activision Hits Remixed for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system features more than 40 Atari 2600 classic games, such as River Raid, Demon Attack and Laser Blast - more than any other compilation available today.
Wireless Multi-Player Functionality – Using the PSP system’s wireless capabilities, players can experience the multiplayer classics by either alternating turns or gaming simultaneously with friends.
Gaming On The Go – Well-suited for handheld gaming on the go, the Atari 2600 games are short, bite-sized titles which include tons of variety and mid-game saves for all titles so that at any time players may exit and never lose their progress.
Flashback To The 80’s – Enjoy the classics while jamming to a great soundtrack from the 80’s including such songs as “Tainted Love” by Soft Cell, “We’re Not Gonna Take It” by Twisted Sister , “I Ran” by A Flock of Seagulls and more.
Retro Unlockables Galore – Gamers can achieve in-game goals to unlock 80’s memories including timeless Atari 2600 television ads, Activision patches, original game manuals which include tips, developer photographs and more.

description
Gamers can be a flying ace, a race car champion, a tennis star and a space pioneer all in one afternoon.

With multi-player support, wireless functionality enables players to game together, either by alternating turns or simultaneously, and a “Game Share” feature allows two friends to play together using only one copy of the game. Activision Hits Remixed also features a rockin’ 80’s themed soundtrack, modernized front-end graphics and a host of retro unlockables.

More info / buy here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-bl-49-en-84-j-70-1mky.html

mr_nick666
November 13th, 2006, 22:56
Sounds good :) The 80s ruled :rolleyes: Id like to see some screenies first though... Emulation may win out yet! :p

dmac
November 14th, 2006, 00:40
Great retro games at a resonable price. $24.99 CAN
I might put this one on my christmas list

Pumped'Up
November 14th, 2006, 04:37
It still boggles my mind that to this day there isn't 1 good 2600 emu for the PSP from the homebrew scene. No doubt great for Activision (and Atari)!

carpy
November 14th, 2006, 06:43
PSPStella plays pretty much every single 2600 game on the PC, and definitely every game in this Activision collection.

chicklover563
November 17th, 2006, 04:01
Idk about u guys but GRAND THEFT AUTO VICE CITY STORIES RULE.......BUT THR COULD BE MORE CHEATS AND THEY COULD LOWER THE DAMN PRICE.......$50....GET REAL........BUT I BOUGHT IT ANYWAYS............I JUST GOT MY PSP.........I THINK THIS GAME IS OK AND WOULD GIVE IT A 4star RATING OUT OF 5........:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

chicklover563
November 17th, 2006, 04:03
IF U FIND ANY GOOD PSP GAMES.........EMAIL THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.......... [email protected]

chicklover563
November 17th, 2006, 04:04
OR IF U FIND ANY PSP ACCESORIES THAT R GOOD PLS EMAIL [email protected] ...........................please and ty