what do the above mods do? they dont talk much and none of em ever warned me

splodger15
November 13th, 2006, 22:21
they dont talk much and none of em ever warned me

Sounds like your asking for a warning

Oh i would love to give you a warning right now

Kramer
November 13th, 2006, 22:27
yeah I think your stupid threads have gone far enough.

Who care if theres mods that rarely post?

Tetris999
November 14th, 2006, 01:10
what the hell is wrong with you two im asking a question about what do these mods do it may be off topic or maybe even junk buts it not a post i need to bs from you two it question WHAT was I insulting your MOTHERS? holy crap call it useless considering it a question you know what im gonna make weird into strange cuz u just bs about it im trying my best not to get anyone angry you two still bsing at me for the posts iv emade before IM SORRY cant u guys just accept it and take youre bsing somewhere else? SHEESH!

Kaiser
November 14th, 2006, 01:15
Chill out guys, and I'm happy to answer questions Tetris. Nothing wrong with being a little curious.

Soully: Head website designer/DCemu Admin. Around a lot, just not so much in the public boards.
Hawq: EmuHQ Admin who also helps around here quite a bit. Hangs out on IRC quite a bit and is an all around great guy.
Mgfox: My bud. One of the oldest PSP Mods (got hired with me). Isn't as active as he sued to be because of work.
skye: PSP mod who comes by regularly. Not as post-happy as a lot of other people but he does help us.

We are actually working on a staff page so people can get to know the staff a little more.

JKKDARK
November 14th, 2006, 01:32
skye rocks :D

pibs
November 14th, 2006, 01:40
ive seen a couple around and ive only been here at dcemu far enough to remember when kaiser became an admin. btw u deserved it ;D

as for tetris... its cool to be curious but i think there wus some meet the mods threads going for a while u cuda just searched their names..::just a though::...

Tetris999
November 14th, 2006, 01:47
thanks kaiser finally i know some these mods

i never thought soully was the designer of dcemu tho

oh yeah and pibster ive just seen the mods names and i was wondering to myself hey ive never seen those mods before so i thought i would ask