PDA

View Full Version : Just made $8000 last month working part time! Read to find out how!

chrono75
November 14th, 2006, 00:17
I just made $8000 last month and got my check in the mail today! I'm going to make $12,000 next month! I'm working from home and having the best time of my life!! Want to find out how to make the easiest living (but you still have to apply some effort,) sending mail and getting other people on board? Message me to find out how! I'm working part-time too! This is not a pyramid scheme, this is not some get rich quick scheme, this is none of that. This works and I am SOOOO happy it's working for me! Anyone can do this!! I'm not advertising, rather more, sharing! I was broke when I started, now, I don't even have to goto work and I work at home doing less than 10 hours of measely work a week!! :) :D :) if you're tired of living broke and have $10 on a cedit/debit card, talk to me and in the first month you can make $1000 to $1500 part-time!!

My family is completely broke... You must know that we are very poor. Hell, I found my PSP. If you're tired of living in the slump of doing a 9-5 job and have about an hour a day spare time, contact me! I'm getting ready to lay a down payment on the house of my dreams thanks to this! IT CHANGED MY LIFE, I SWEAR TO GOD!! Oh yes, and this is only part time... I'm going full force full time next month so who knows? I might make up to $25,000 in a MONTH!! :)
I've been doing this for 7 months now, and I've gotten this far and I'VE BEEN SLACK ON IT TOO!!
Get out of that ****ing slump!

oafan
November 14th, 2006, 00:18
more spam

chrono75
November 14th, 2006, 00:23
LOL!! Think what you want man, I'm just excited about this and if you don't wanna do it, don't change other people's minds, I'm a regular guy and I guess that counts you out. Ask around on here, I'm really an average guy who loves his PSP!! I just got my first huge check and was so excited I had to share, live poor for all I care cause I don't it's ur choice! :D

Oh yeah, can't we talk about anything in this section? LoL dumbass.

quzar
November 14th, 2006, 00:58
yay for pyramid schemes!

pspuser123
November 14th, 2006, 01:03
or mabye he was selling crack..........

gavind
November 14th, 2006, 01:08
and i made £48 million pounds in 2 days...........wanna know how?............i played OpenTTD and setup the best Transport company the world has ever seen.

you can do it to by playing the classic game Transport Tycoon. Google OpenTTD

acn010
November 14th, 2006, 01:09
. . .
and the reason to post is ______________

chrono75
November 14th, 2006, 02:35
No, this isn't a scheme, the rules are similar but different because about 90% of the money that I make I get to keep and the other 10% of the money goes to the company and that's just because they let me in and if that's all they want then so be it baby I'll make the people as much of a 10% I can! Whatever helps you sleep at night! This is the off topic section and I was just exscited. I was VERY skeptical as well about all of this stuff. I never wanted to try it. I never thought I would get into something like it. But, I did. Now, I'm just wondering what the heck I'm going to put the money towards! Also, if you're curious about this, it something you're going to have to see to believe, I'm pretty sure that monster.com has a few listings there if you want to check it out and if not, less competition for me!
What's Dave Chepelles famous quote at the end of his show again?
cheers!

If you're smart enough to downgrade to 1.5 firmware then you are smart enough to do this! And if you're going to flame me for posting this then I'm sorry but you can only lead a horse to water!
I'm not pulling anyone in, I'm just saying that if you really want to make a better life for youself the path to that life is out there and if you don't want to walk it, hey, that's fine, you'll just end up like 80% of the US and never have any retirement saved up and you'll die a working person. Sup to you.

chrono75
November 14th, 2006, 02:44
Crack? LOL I've heard that when someone brings up crack either a relative of theirs is doing some kind of hard drugs like meth or coke or they've been experimenting with them.
The exact same goes for people that use the words "gay" and "***" a lot.

I heart Nintendo
November 15th, 2006, 19:08
Ditto pspuser123.

I bet he pushed crack. Still! At least he can afford a fresh to death TV a Wii, a PS3 with some additional peripherals and games with that crack money!

Crack pushin' FTW!!! *LOL*

the_eternal_dark
November 15th, 2006, 20:01
I just made $8000 last month and got my check in the mail today! I'm going to make $12,000 next month! I'm working from home and having the best time of my life!! Want to find out how to make the easiest living (but you still have to apply some effort,) sending mail and getting other people on board? Message me to find out how! I'm working part-time too! This is not a pyramid scheme, this is not some get rich quick scheme, this is none of that. This works and I am SOOOO happy it's working for me! Anyone can do this!! I'm not advertising, rather more, sharing! I was broke when I started, now, I don't even have to goto work and I work at home doing less than 10 hours of measely work a week!! :) :D :) if you're tired of living broke and have $10 on a cedit/debit card, talk to me and in the first month you can make $1000 to $1500 part-time!!

My family is completely broke... You must know that we are very poor. Hell, I found my PSP. If you're tired of living in the slump of doing a 9-5 job and have about an hour a day spare time, contact me! I'm getting ready to lay a down payment on the house of my dreams thanks to this! IT CHANGED MY LIFE, I SWEAR TO GOD!! Oh yes, and this is only part time... I'm going full force full time next month so who knows? I might make up to $25,000 in a MONTH!! :)
I've been doing this for 7 months now, and I've gotten this far and I'VE BEEN SLACK ON IT TOO!!
Get out of that ****ing slump!

So you are stealing cc/debit card info from people and making money off it?

splodger15
November 15th, 2006, 20:35
So you are stealing cc/debit card info from people and making money off it?

Sounds like that doesnt it

opiate81
November 15th, 2006, 21:03
well if youre wondering what to spend your money on you could try your family seeing as theyre so poor

MikeDX
November 15th, 2006, 21:05
is it you get people to send you $10

and you send $1 to the person who you gave your own $10 to?

and then you get as many people as possible to send you $10?

chrono75
November 15th, 2006, 21:34
LOL!! Crack, well if crack is sooo damn great (I'll stick to bud myself, thankyou!) I would probably have some friends that are doing it by now... Hmmm, get a PS3?? I wouln't waste my money on that POS if I had all the money in the world! I would simply buy sony and drive it bankrupt cept for their PSP team, I would tell them to get their crap together and allow for homebrew but that would probably lead to their immediate suicides. ha

chrono75
November 15th, 2006, 21:36
No mikeDX, but my coach said that that was some kind of another plan, however, he didn't say if it was good or bad. I've heard of that, but I wasn't sure about it.

chrono75
November 15th, 2006, 21:46
One last comment here... Okay, how would you guys know if crack made you so much money? From what you see in movies? Haha, people that do/sell crack are the scum of the Earth. Also, my family is being moved to a condo in Boone, North Carolina and a very nice one at that. I'm not about to say how much is in my bank account but let's just say I get surprised everytime I check it. Also, I don't believe in a God or any ultimate power, but I am still thinking that maybe some form of Karma is involved and the Chinese (Buddha,) were onto something there. There goes my theory! Don't let other people throw you off of the path that you think will lead you to success, they're only jealous of you! My dad actually almost threw me out because of this and now, I'm about to own his stinking place.
later and you can find that opening you just have to keep being skeptical while you're doing it plus work hard enough!
Hey, I did construction for 4 years and hated everyday of it, but I still got paid $16 and hour doing inside trim. Now, I wake up and play Earthbound on my PSP!
Is it even possible to emulate Mother 3 on gPSP? I think I've heard it's impossible, thanks!

Cap'n 1time
November 15th, 2006, 21:47
Triple post! Hooray for warnings! use the edit button if you feel you need to add something in the future.

chrono75
November 15th, 2006, 21:58
I'll make a mental note of that. Damnit, ever since I put up this thread I have been getting all these warnings from the staff here, maybe a bad idea?

SnesR0X
November 16th, 2006, 03:25
yeah, it was a bad idea

Video_freak
November 16th, 2006, 03:31
So how exactly did you make the money?

SnesR0X
November 16th, 2006, 03:37
:mad: pyramid scheme

apparently anyway

quzar
November 16th, 2006, 03:42
I'll make a mental note of that. Damnit, ever since I put up this thread I have been getting all these warnings from the staff here, maybe a bad idea?

dude. it has nothing to do with this. break the rules, get warned. the end =P

ACID
November 16th, 2006, 03:49
Q at work. good.

Dull Blade
November 17th, 2006, 04:08
way to warn his pyromiding tactics.

chrono75
November 17th, 2006, 04:17
It's a business that I happen to play my cards right with. That's that. If you have the spare time you might want to look into one but you don't have to get into it just do some homework before you start flaming me about "pyramid schemes." Anyone can say that or talk about it like that if they don't know what they're talking about.

SnesR0X
November 17th, 2006, 07:07
it's just that there are so many crappy schemes out there that it's hard to think that any of them are real, you know?

mnuhaily22
November 17th, 2006, 10:44
Spam, straight to the junk(move it move it, I aint payin ya for nothin)lol.

Russoxley187
November 17th, 2006, 12:31
One last comment here... Okay, how would you guys know if crack made you so much money? From what you see in movies? Haha, people that do/sell crack are the scum of the Earth. Also, my family is being moved to a condo in Boone, North Carolina and a very nice one at that. I'm not about to say how much is in my bank account but let's just say I get surprised everytime I check it. Also, I don't believe in a God or any ultimate power, but I am still thinking that maybe some form of Karma is involved and the Chinese (Buddha,) were onto something there. There goes my theory! Don't let other people throw you off of the path that you think will lead you to success, they're only jealous of you! My dad actually almost threw me out because of this and now, I'm about to own his stinking place.
later and you can find that opening you just have to keep being skeptical while you're doing it plus work hard enough!
Hey, I did construction for 4 years and hated everyday of it, but I still got paid $16 and hour doing inside trim. Now, I wake up and play Earthbound on my PSP!
Is it even possible to emulate Mother 3 on gPSP? I think I've heard it's impossible, thanks!

I went to Boone NC last weekend...
The place is a nice place. I plan to buy a Cabin up there...
I am getting curious on how this thing works..
PM me when you get a chance...

mattey101
November 17th, 2006, 12:36
hey i want money lol i hate scams ...

chrono75
November 17th, 2006, 17:34
Remember! You have to work at least an hour or so a day doing this! You can't just join and call it done. Your mentors help you EVERY step of the way and tell you EXACTLY what to do and WHEN to do it. There is no guessing work or anything. PLUS they bring the customers to you. You don't go door to door and there is no cold calling random people. I thought I was doing it wrong and hehe I think I was thinking wrong. Also, you can look into any online business for yourself if you want to, just make sure that it really isn't a scheme first. If it sounds too easy to be true it probably is. This is the simplest thing in the world but guys I promise it's really not that hard. Way better than working and the rewards are so much better!
Boone is a great town! Wow! It's a small world, haha. Okay man, I'll let you know but it takes money to make money so you're going to need a source of finances first thing. Probably about $350 man. Boone is my hometown! I live in Charlotte now, and Charlotte sucks.
PM me for info.

gamerremag
November 18th, 2006, 03:25
wow, if this for real im all over it!! message me, ive always wanted to act like a spamer! Ah, if im getting 8,000 dollars, that would be awesome!!! i dont care how much i make, i love spamming.

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

lol