PDA

View Full Version : i have a ds lite for so long, now what?

acn010
November 14th, 2006, 01:12
Yeah, as the title says, now what..........
i have the ds collecting so much dust now, so i want to play homebrew and commercial ds games.
What flash card should i buy that is cheap and workable for commercial ds games?, thanks in advance :D

The Hombrew Hunter
November 14th, 2006, 02:23
Dude, WTF is wrong with you?!

You know for a fact, no ISO or Rom discussion!

Good lord!

I'd have expected one like you to KNOW no ROM discussion!

Running commercial games on Flashcarts...feh! Feh I shout!

Well anyway, for homebrew, I'd say M3.

Tetris999
November 14th, 2006, 03:31
DS extreme is great for homebrew and is, very good with what u lookin for

chrono75
November 14th, 2006, 03:53
I didn't know you could play Homebrew on a DS and y would u cause the PSP is more powerful. And if u like platformers I highly reccomend Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow 2 man its da shtuff.

Cap'n 1time
November 14th, 2006, 05:21
I didn't know you could play Homebrew on a DS and y would u cause the PSP is more powerful. And if u like platformers I highly reccomend Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow 2 man its da shtuff.

The DS is also is a very powerfull and capable hombrew machine.. for starters. it runs linux. does the PSP? NIEN!

ACID
November 14th, 2006, 06:32
I for one love both. And in the nds defense the brew you can use the stilus witch is totaly different. Plus what Cap, sayd as well.

kando
November 14th, 2006, 07:08
smaller screens...that damn split in the middle of the 2 screens....dim backlight....it just doesnt keep up!

although i do have 2 psp's and 2 ds's and a m3 flash cart and a cf card, i havent even touched nds homebrew :P

psp is keepin me plenty occupied!

The Hombrew Hunter
November 14th, 2006, 12:20
The split screens help eye coordination, you know!

For me, at least.

DS Homebrew is so much more fun than the PSP scene. Sure, you have better emus, but we have better programs.

The StarFox 1 DS Homebrew, anyone?

Oh, and don't forget the entire GBA scene, www.pocketheaven.com

http://www.gbadev.org/

acn010
November 17th, 2006, 23:08
dude! what the **** is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!
"The Hombrew Hunter" you are passing the limits now and also starting to piss me off, stop being racist on psp, the ds has a unique function and i love my ds. ok and i was never against the ds unlike you with your avatar.
and read carefully you moron, i never asked for roms and you still put me an infraction, now your overusing your abilities to edit as a modder or whatever you are!

The Hombrew Hunter
November 17th, 2006, 23:52
What do you call it when OTHERS put things like that in THEIR avatars? I'm expressing my hatred for the SYSTEM, not the damn scene! Like gunntims, why, he made me a "PSP crap" avatar! He wasn't phazed. So why are you?! It's not offensive, it's a joke, like the DS makefunof avatars Gunntims uses!

The way you worded your post SEEMS you want to run some freakin' roms. There's something called "sentence structure". Didn't you learn about that at ANY TIME IN YOUR LIFE?!

You might not have ASKED for roms, but you wanted to know what would RUN them, based on how your sentence was worded! That is STILL rom discussion.

I'm keeping this avatar until I find something I want.

Junixx
November 18th, 2006, 00:26
M3 Perfect for compatibility and Supercard for cheaper. Or you could get the M3 Professional (which is also cheaper than Perfect) if you want to give up GBA homebrew support

acn010
November 18th, 2006, 18:51
thank you CPU_Smarts
anyways im glad some guys helped,and an infraction for this simple slot cartige asking question thingy *sigh*
thanks anyways..........