PDA

View Full Version : Dolce & Gabbana does Super Mario

wraggster
November 14th, 2006, 21:40
$175 for a t-shirt? Really? We suppose being deemed worthy for high fashion is a cultural milestone, but a grotesquely overpriced t-shirt seems to clash with Nintendo's thrifty image. Given the shirt's cost in relationship to Wii's asking price, Dolce & Gabbana's forthcoming PlayStation 3 tee should only set you back $420.

Screen of the Tshirt via Comments
via joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2006/11/14/dolce-and-gabbana-does-super-mario/)

Junixx
November 14th, 2006, 22:27
Wow....too much for a shirt....and it doesn't even look that great...

JKKDARK
November 14th, 2006, 22:38
I would prefer sonic

cloud_952
November 14th, 2006, 23:12
I agree.. that image doesn't even look any good. It looks like a shirt I could make using a t-shirt and my home printer. Just iron it on.. gah.

Vegetable
November 15th, 2006, 00:53
You're still calling these screens, Wraggster?

kcajblue
November 15th, 2006, 07:30
Wow....too much for a shirt....and it doesn't even look that great...yeah. why pay so much for a shirt thats not very good looking.

cloud_952
November 15th, 2006, 15:42
o_o Isn't that annoying? A screenshot is a picture (snapshot) of a screen, television, computer, or otherwise.

Photos of real people, places, or things don't really count.

ACID
November 15th, 2006, 16:24
I guess if you are real high. And not in this world youd buy it. Personaly i prefer my close to be by Armani

Payk
November 15th, 2006, 17:26
You're still calling these screens, Wraggster?
Rolf, he realy still does that :D
Damn...maybe he tooked that image using control+print key-combo from another site. Well then its a screenshot...We dont know...but we did laugh as well :)

hey wait...its a screenshot....whatch the middle of that image....whats that?
He was right, this time.

But at least, i am disapointet where he wanted to zoom in (lol)

Wraggster: Are you ineed interested in marios balls? ...strange

Apoklepz
November 15th, 2006, 18:00
Any T-Shirt with a huge framed image in a diferent color is crap...and all that tiny text under Mario makes it really blow ass... these guys are supposed to be leaders in fashion? ...Gay

Why didn't they make it a completely black Tee? ...I woulda gotten it, if the price wasn't so dumb...I mean, for $175 I'd expect it to at least clean itself if something got spilt on it, but I guess it doesn't, does it?