PDA

View Full Version : WWE Smackdown Body Slams Stores

wraggster
November 14th, 2006, 23:45
Via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/745/745919p1.html)

Today THQ announced that WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 2 is now available at retailers. A PSP version is scheduled to be made available later this month.

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 adds a number of new features designed to heighten the gameplay experience. Environmental hotspots let players exploit multiple objects found in and around the ring, as well as from crowd members, in the pursuit of inflicting damage on their opponents. WWE Smackdown vs. Raw features a new season mode with branching storylines and a new analog control grappling system. The game is also packed with new features, including an expanded General Manager Mode, updated rosters for both Raw and Smackdown, and enhanced online multiplayer play with voice chat.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 is rated "T" for Teen and is available for the suggested retail prices of $49.99 on the PlayStation 2 and PSP and $59.99 on the Xbox 360.

Basil Zero
November 15th, 2006, 00:33
Cant wait to get this game

Only a few more weeks than i'll have enough money

gonna get the ps2 version

Xbox 360 version can suck it lol

The_Ultimate_Eggman
November 15th, 2006, 07:58
Lol I know a certain regular on these forums that will be peeing his pants at the news.He was pretty miffed when it was delayed.

dejkirkby
November 15th, 2006, 10:24
My kids and I can't wait for this game. I'm gonna get the ps2 version and like 3 PSP ones (I have 2 sons), DevHook allowing of course.

Vega
November 15th, 2006, 11:07
Lol I know a certain regular on these forums that will be peeing his pants at the news.He was pretty miffed when it was delayed.
:rofl:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

lol . . . I already got it on PS2 , Was released in the UK last friday

:D

now just the for PSP version.. which I dont want.. I NEEEEEED !

lol, the fanboyism drips from me eh?

The_Ultimate_Eggman
November 15th, 2006, 14:10
LOL exactly the dude i was thinking of.....Enjoy it m8.

Vega
November 15th, 2006, 16:59
Yeah man its pretty good, apart from the odd commentary glitch here and there, but I usually play with my MP3 player on anyways!
Yeah mate its quite good, if not a touch and go update of the last.

And thanks.. I am enjoying it very.. I was so pissed off when this got delayed.

Im soundinglike a wwe gay boy now so I'll leave it at that

:D

Veskgar
November 16th, 2006, 03:23
I never played the last one, but this I may give a try.