PDA

View Full Version : Sony Trades Money for Guns

wraggster
November 14th, 2006, 23:47
Via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/745/745931p1.html)

The videogame formerly knows as Cash Money Chaos has been given a name change. In the first quarter of 2007, Sony plans to release Cash Guns Chaos on PSP. As we all know, guns are more fun than money. Despite the name change, the game itself remains the same. You play as an alien captive, forced to enter a twisted game show in order to save the human race.

Cash Guns Chaos is kind of like The Running Man, but it might actually be funny. Supporting eight-player wireless competition, CGC has the potential to become your next PSP addiction.

SnesR0X
November 15th, 2006, 00:23
but CMC was a better name, rolls off the tounge nicely :(

the_eternal_dark
November 15th, 2006, 01:28
It may have been a copyright infringement case, since there is a record company called "Cash Money Records" (don't ask how I knew that). They may not have been happy with the naming (the record company).

Larry
November 15th, 2006, 13:23
eh since cash is another word for money, it makes sense to have it changed.
it was a bit redundent..

its like naming a game, bombs explosives killtime

though explosives arent exactly bombs but rather parts. it still is a bit redundent.

cash is just another form of legal tender.. currency. in the physical coin and paper form "linen not actually paper at least in the USA"

meh, either way, both names suck...
Death Money Chaos or something would sound a bit more interesting. or just Death Money

Vega
November 15th, 2006, 17:01
Heh, when I first looked at the topic title.. I said to myself "That doesnt surprise me" . lol. I crack myself up.....

Veskgar
November 16th, 2006, 03:25
Strange. Not common that a game gets a name change.