PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday!

BrooksyX
November 15th, 2006, 04:54
I found this sweet site that has a bunch of scans of black friday (day after thanksgiving) ads: http://bfads.net/adscans/

I am wanting to get a 360 prem pack with call of duty 2 for $400 at gamestop. Sadly I work in a retail store at my local mall and they said that everyone has to work, hopefully I will get an afternoon shift.

Any of you guys going to do any camping out?

pibs
November 15th, 2006, 05:34
If you do decide to camp out, becareful with the other people cuz they all @ss's and will beat u physically for w/e they want. dunno if its the same in washington but its like that over here in cali....

ACID
November 15th, 2006, 05:45
Nop will pay full price verses doign that crap of bargain shopers madness.

BrooksyX
November 15th, 2006, 05:46
If you do decide to camp out, becareful with the other people cuz they all @ss's and will beat u physically for w/e they want. dunno if its the same in washington but its like that over here in cali....

Yeah people are crazy, I would never camp out.

There is a gamestop in the mall that I work at so I will probably just check there. I dont want to pay tax though, so I am going to try to go into oregon if the traffic isnt to bad.

Cap'n 1time
November 15th, 2006, 06:53
Yeah people are crazy, I would never camp out.

There is a gamestop in the mall that I work at so I will probably just check there. I dont want to pay tax though, so I am going to try to go into oregon if the traffic isnt to bad.

I just think its sort of lame to camp out period. Every time i see a youtube video of people camping out to get their new console i think to myself... couldnt these people be doing somthing constructive elsewhere. Also I probably wont be getting my wii untill much later than everyone else, and thats fine by me honestly.

kando
November 15th, 2006, 06:58
hehe i heard one guy say outside of his walmart there were 6 ppl camped out already, but they didnt know that the walmart is only getting 4 units :x

sux to be them!

BrooksyX
November 15th, 2006, 14:44
It was so funny, I was watching the news last night when they started interviewing this guy I knew who was camping out for a PS3 and he still have like 2 and half days left to wait.

I got a good laugh out of that.