PDA

View Full Version : PCECast news

Darksaviour69
November 15th, 2006, 10:13
dciberia.net (http://www.dciberia.net/tiki-view_articles.php) has posted news that LTK has been working away on PCECast, and has released 2 videos of the emu running

Video 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAxjSnJUvCU)
Video 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05PRjuIodZ4)

Currently there is no Iso support ( but hes working on it),has "good" sound and runs "Average, but playable speed"

quzar
November 15th, 2006, 14:38
ROFL! it should be "Average, but playable speed"

in spanish: jugo = juice juego = game.

obelisk
November 15th, 2006, 15:53
Cool! Very cool. I loved the way Bonk looked. Very nice indeed. Great work, LTK. I need to pop a few bux into the dciberia fund-unit soon, hopefully.

1stvinicius
November 15th, 2006, 23:44
They look great but I think LTK would get more authenticity if the videos showed things running since the very beggining (since the DC logo screen). Im not doubting that his doing a real job but, since the videos look great, one can say "thats a real PCEngine".

I wonderring whats that mouse arrow on the top left corner of the screen.

orcanaoftime
November 17th, 2006, 06:39
Awesome!

What a great system this was back in the day. I remember playing Bonk's Adventure for the first time and was totaly immersed in the gameplay. Lots of great games came out for the T-16.

Looking forward to a release.:thumbup:

JKKDARK
November 17th, 2006, 11:22
Nice news! I never had a PCE, I don't know much about their games. But it's nice to see people working on it :)

Baboon
November 17th, 2006, 13:32
This looks ace! :)

To be able to play this on my DC would be amazing!

I hope ISO support will be sorted some time soon - Drackula X and R-type Complete CD on my plasma! :)

Baboon
November 21st, 2006, 11:51
I'm quite excited about this!

Is there any indication when we might see a release of this? ...or is it strictly WIP at the mo?

Vash*The*Stampede
November 21st, 2006, 22:10
Very cool, another PC Engine emulator for our beloved Dreamcast! Hopefully it'll achieve the quality of Quzar's HuCast, or possibly better!! Super CD (ISO) support would be the meat and potatoes of the emu. :p Maybe LTK can get some help from Quzar and this emu will be spectacular!!! ;)

LTK
November 23rd, 2006, 21:55
I dont know when PCEcast will be released, as soon as posible, I hope. Now, has gui with simple game selector, iso are now suported, speed is increased, I hadnt a real pcengine, but now games are more playables as before, but...

Im working on improve Gui integration and Cd games audio tracks player (wav format).

Sorry about short play videos time, put the blame on my cheap photo camera.

Baboon
November 23rd, 2006, 22:02
I dont know when PCEcast will be released, as soon as posible, I hope. Now, has gui with simple game selector, iso are now suported, speed is increased, I hadnt a real pcengine, but now games are more playables as before, but...

Im working on improve Gui integration and Cd games audio tracks player (wav format).

The videos looked great! I cant wait to sample the fruits of your labour with this emu.

The fact you've got ISO support going is fantastic! Good luck... I cant wait for this! :D

Christuserloeser
December 25th, 2006, 13:22

Thank you so much for giving us this info about the PCEcast status! I am really looking forward to be playing PCEngine/TurboGrfx games on Dreamcast :)

Thanks a lot for your work & happy holidays LTK !

YZB
December 25th, 2006, 15:46
Did not know when has to arrive can on DREAMCAST play ~
^-^