PDA

View Full Version : New CPS2PSP and Neo-Geo/MVSPSP Wifi movies!

kando
November 15th, 2006, 21:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_kOTk7wso8

cps2psp marvel vs capcom, helps you get a real good glimpse of what is to come :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XtjL7jybE8

Neo-Geo / MVSPSP - King of the Monsters! :D

:thumbup: :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soIUgoiNej0

SNK VS CAPCOM :D

Post feedback via the comments

MikeDX
November 15th, 2006, 21:28
As soon as youtube approves this video, i'm going to post it on the front page :)

Zombo
November 15th, 2006, 22:07
King of the Monsters :O Brings a freakin tear to my eye :P

splodger15
November 15th, 2006, 22:15
This is good

M-Lin
November 15th, 2006, 22:29
looks really good.... I W A N T I T ! !

Paiku
November 15th, 2006, 22:30
snk vs cap... holy

Mr. Shizzy
November 15th, 2006, 22:51
Sweet. Big thanks to MikeDx for this. :D I can't wait to whoop my friends on X-MEN vs Street Fighter :)

Off topic: Does that SNK vs Capcom game have sound, or is it too big? (That's one game I haven't played - but it looked awesome on the youtube video.)

MikeDX
November 15th, 2006, 23:16
Mr Shizzy can you get on msn? if so add me. I need to send you this beta you wanted.

kando
November 15th, 2006, 23:36
Off topic: Does that SNK vs Capcom game have sound, or is it too big? (That's one game I haven't played - but it looked awesome on the youtube video.)

nope, no sound :(
prolly too big

Veskgar
November 16th, 2006, 00:50
Really awesome work! This is greatly appreciated.

kando
November 16th, 2006, 02:28
right now tests are being done to get cross-mode wifi workin...user mode on one psp, kernal on the other....keep ur eyes open :)

mikebeaver
November 16th, 2006, 13:18
well I have to say I am greatly impressed, it wasnt enough that we could play sf alpha 3 and X-Men: COTA now it looks like we will have boafide 2 player, wifi compatible marvel and sf games, cant wait for this.Thanks for the info bud.

As an after thought, is there an updated version released that will allow play of MSH or XM vs SF without the wifi compatability?just wondering.

Apoklepz
November 21st, 2006, 02:42
Yeah, I can't wait for this sweetness to land in my hands...Gotta give props and lot's a respect to MikeDx for doing something that NJ was trying to avoid, or wasn't planning to work on.

kando
November 21st, 2006, 03:09
As an after thought, is there an updated version released that will allow play of MSH or XM vs SF without the wifi compatability?just wondering.

yea the standard cps2psp 1.0 kernal mode :)

thairacer
November 22nd, 2006, 01:36
hi ! i'm french and and all i have to say is that you !! marvellous "MikeDX" , you are my good ! my idol !!!!
amazing what you have done ! my dream come true !!
neogeo will never dead cause neogeo is passion and the true gameplay !!!
can't wait !!!!!! merçi beaucoup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
men it's suck !!!! i could never believe this possible !!

Apoklepz
November 22nd, 2006, 17:44
men it's suck !!!!

Uuuuh...don't really know what he meant by that, but I just laughed my ass off reading it...At least it's all about giving props and nothing gay.:p
No ofense french guy.

Hey MikeDX... if you read this, you think it could be possible to implement BG picture customizing to these emulators Menus...NJ did it for the NEOCDZ emulator, but it's missing from CPS1 & 2 and MVS...I so happen to have in my possesion trillions of Art pics from Capcom and SNK...Actual Books and Scans is what I'm talking about, and it would be wonderful to share them with the Scene community here, so they can grace your updated emulators on their PSP's with them...Just a thought.

Thanks for taking your time to read this...God Bless you and your Talent.
You are one of those special few people in the PSP Scene that are making the lot of us very happy:thumbup:

iancloud2001
December 9th, 2006, 21:19
I would like to second Apoklepz's suggestion.

AlphAcossX
December 20th, 2006, 15:14
so this IS still in the making huh? sweetness i was hoping this project was still kiking ;)

Apoklepz
January 3rd, 2007, 19:25
Happy New Year Kando and MikeDX!

I hope you guys are still working on giving Wireless Adhoc to NJ's Emulators...I understand if it's been left out because of holiday & family reasons and playing MGS Pops and all those amazing titles on Popstation...XD ...But I just want to say that my best prayers are towards you guys releasing these Homebrew gems sometime 2007...No rush.

Respect, Peace, Mad Love, a Toast to Good Health & the best of Luck as always...

Apok

Oh, and please consider what I posted earlier in this thread....I've got 32+ HI-RES images at the ready and waiting. :o

MikeDX
January 4th, 2007, 00:22
I promise that all 3 emus with adhoc support with the latest code from NJ will be released in the very near future!

pkmaximum
January 6th, 2007, 05:59
Good to hear I look forward, to playing some metal slug with my friends, and I'm getting sick of waiting for Metal Slug Anthology to come out, that should of been released a hell of a while ago =P

Apoklepz
January 8th, 2007, 15:06
^^Hell Yes^^ I think Sony's putting Sammy on hold with that hot title...Who knows?

tsurumaru
January 11th, 2007, 20:47
FYI everyone, CPS2 algorithm almost finally cracked!

http://cps2shock.retrogames.com/

Although not completely cracked the 4GB tables could now be replaced with a single 128kB table.

http://mamelife.blogspot.com/

XEvilBladesX
January 13th, 2007, 03:14
Its been quite a while since I've heard about this project, is MikeDx busy working on other stuff or something?