PDA

View Full Version : Broken/Malfunctioning Analog Stick Problems? Post Here for HELP!

kando
November 15th, 2006, 22:01
Hey all,

i've fixed so many analog stick problems myself, and now that i even walked someone through fixing their own, i'll provide official help for anyone who needs it :)

if ur analog stick is offset...if it is turning, if it is cracking or getting stuck, if its moving in one direction by itself...

POST HERE and i'll help u through it!

keep in mind it does require opening your psp.

Cheers! :thumbup:

splodger15
November 15th, 2006, 22:16
This is good news for people who have broken analog sticks

Napalm-Death
November 15th, 2006, 22:50
This guy is great! He walked me through it, and now I don't have to be bothered with my analog. ^_^

mavsman4457
November 16th, 2006, 01:36
OK so I am having someone mod my PSP and he is having a bit of trouble. He is doing the PS1 analog stick mod where you add in a USB port. He had it all good but then when he put the PSP back together the analog nub wasn't very responsive and it acted wierd. He has seeked help from two different people. One said that he should put more solder on I think he said the gold contacts, and the other said that he needs to buy a new analog nub. He thought that putting more solder on it would completely mess it up so he's getting a new analog nub. Do you have any advice?

Edit: OK after many edits which you may not have seen, he tried doing what you said and at first it didn't work but then he figured out that he needs a new usb port for it and it will work fine.

kando
November 16th, 2006, 02:53
i tried the mod, and it happened to me, and i was able to fix it the same way i helped napalm.

unscrew the psp unit, take the faceplate off...

unscrew the analog stick from the front screen...

take out the little rubber piece that went between the analog stick and the main circuit board on the psp...and put it back in.

then, place the faceplate back on the psp w/ the analog stick where its supposed to be, except NOT SCREWED IN. leave it loose.

using pressure only (no screws), pop in a battery and turn on the psp.

go into the internet browser to test the analog stick.

using pressure, either applying or releasing, nudge the analog stick part around by using the faceplate of the psp...just feel around and try to move it ever so slightly.

once u find a spot where the stick no longer wanders on its own, keep strong pressure on the psp while u screw it all back together...the pressure of the screws will keep it in place.

voila!

now if the analog stick is turning, getting stuck or "cracking" thats another fix. post if anyone has that problem :)

bigjrman10
November 17th, 2006, 02:52
Hi, i broke my analog stick and lost the little rubber so i cant use it anymore, how do i disable it so it wont move down by itself, i cant play my homebrews like this:(

kando
November 17th, 2006, 04:51
read the post just above your reply for your solution :)

if that doesnt work, and u just wanna ditch the analog stick...u can always take it out permanantly, but the method above should fix ya!

mavsman4457
November 17th, 2006, 07:44
I'm not positive but I would guess that he doesn't really want to open his PSP up.

kando
November 17th, 2006, 08:35
ah, thats why i mentioned in post #1 that u have to be willing to open ur psp :P

bigjrman10
November 17th, 2006, 12:42
if i take the psp analog stick out, it still is moving down, even with no analog stick

S34MU5
November 17th, 2006, 12:46
I fix anything to do with PSP. I can replace your parts etc!
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=277884

problem though with my analogue stick. I think its coz i got a new cover but my analog stick keeps gion up and right. its pissing me off! but when i push down on the area where the analogue stick is it dosent do it. I think the problem is that the new faceplate dosent fir right and is making certain connections, I may be abnle to fix it myself but any ideas?

bigjrman10
November 17th, 2006, 17:14
i dont need a repair, i f breaking the peice of the motherboard where the analog thing is i would break it off but im not going their just yet, i just wanted t know if their was a program or like tinfoil or somehting to stop it form moving DOWN ALL the TIME

kando
November 17th, 2006, 20:08
if i take the psp analog stick out, it still is moving down, even with no analog stick

try removing the small rubber piece that goes between the analog stick contacts and the psp motherboard, and putting it back in....and try my method above, i guarantee itll work!

bigjrman10
November 17th, 2006, 21:41
i dont have the rubber peice,thats the thing, iknow i had to do that before but i dont have the rubber thing anymore,

kando
November 17th, 2006, 21:58
thats a big problem :/

to be honest, idk what u should do for that =x

anyone have any suggestions for him to get a replacement rubber connection piece that goes between the analog stick and the psp's main motherboard??

Napalm-Death
November 17th, 2006, 22:22
Maybe a silver washer would work instead of it.

Contracts
November 19th, 2006, 06:20
My joy stick turns a bit, How would I go about fixing this?

kando
November 19th, 2006, 07:14
contracts: i'll post a guide tomorrow, bookmark this thread as i can help u!

kando
November 19th, 2006, 18:36
ok, here is how u fix an analog stick that is cracking, turning, or stopping halfway down the circle. i have attached pictures to go along with this, they follow the order in which i will explain.

first, open up the psp. take off the faceplate, and put the rest of the psp on the side as you wont be doing anything to that.

unscrew the 2 screws that hold the analog stick in. so now, you have just the analog stick by itself.

on the back, there is a metal clasp, which is held by 2 notches on each side of the analog stick (see below picture). carefully use a flathead and pop the metal holder off by popping each of the four locks out from the side. once done, take off the metal piece.

now, the green circuit board comes off very easily from the rest of the analog stick. it is held down by 4 pieces of plastic which do not unscrew or move...simply wiggle it out. remember which way the contacts are facing!

now, there are 3 pieces of plastic on the inside. following my pictures below, re-place them inside the analog stick, making sure the center of each is lined up with the stick protruding through the center. also note where the gold contacts are on the remaining 2 pieces of plastic in the picture below.

you can test your analog stick before putting it all back together by holding the plastic pieces with your thumb and just making sure that the analog stick is correctly moving all of the pieces inside of it.

once thats good, put the green board back on, put the metal back on, screw it back into the faceplate and close it up!

should be fixed!

again, check the pics i attached!

hope this helps ^_^

Contracts
November 20th, 2006, 20:11
Thank you very much Kando. :), Only problem is I was sure I had the right screw driver and I don't it's a little too big. So when I get around to it i'll purchase one and follow your guide, Thank you very much.

mavsman4457
November 20th, 2006, 21:08
Kando, thanks for all of the help that you have provided to people. I just directed my second person to this thread. It is a great thread where people can find problems that they might have and read the solutions that worked for others. Thanks again.

kando
November 21st, 2006, 03:14
contracts: your most welcome ^_^

mavsman: thank you for the thanks, its nice to know my help is appreciated =)

keep sendin em here, ill keep fixin em ;D

mavsman4457
November 21st, 2006, 03:22
Do you happen to know how to fix a PSP that won't power on? I was just wondering because there are a bunch of PSP's on ebay that have this problem and I bet I could get one for cheap this way. I have bought 2 with broken screens and replaced them but the screens cost a lot. There are no guides on the internet that I could find like I did with the screen fix so I was wondering what I would need to fix the power and how I would go about doing this.

kando
November 21st, 2006, 03:26
im sure its just a loose screw or something disconnected on the motherboard...could even be the power switch.

but i know while i was powerin up my psp w/ the faceplate off, i had to squeeze the psp hard to get power flowin through it...heck if its cheap enuff its worth a shot!

mavsman4457
November 21st, 2006, 03:36
OK thanks.

flaminazn2013
November 22nd, 2006, 14:24
um my anaolg Stick keeps on moving down i removed everything and sTill does it help!

keke
November 23rd, 2006, 15:42
will the warrantee cover the anolog stick if it got stuc and broke

theamazingjacob
November 24th, 2006, 19:36
I am having problems with my analog stick moving by itself. I followed your instructions on the first page, but when I took out the analog stick completely, it still moved.

kando
November 25th, 2006, 06:03
flamin, amazingjacob: the trick is not to actually screw the psp in until you can "nudge" the analog into its place...while ur in the internet browser, you should hit a point where the mouse stops moving by itself, and u can control it any direction, even if a bit slow...thats the spot, and u need to hold that tight and re-screw the psp.

this always works, but it takes some time and patience.

keke: its probably covered, but they will most likely replace the whole psp and ull be homebrew gone :(

hotspeed
December 2nd, 2006, 00:51
haha i just fixed that problem cept now im fixing my ferinds and his spring poped out how do i put that back???

kando
December 2nd, 2006, 09:08
haha i just fixed that problem cept now im fixing my ferinds and his spring poped out how do i put that back???

thats a pain in the ass....the black part of the analog stick actually splits, and you kind of have to close it in w/ the analog nub and the spring "around" it....kind of align it as its being closed, cuz that spring is a real pain :P

Criz305
December 2nd, 2006, 17:06
Hey everyone.. Im Black Omens and I've been hacking my psp for a while now until my psp analog broke I bricked my psp but was able to fix it with the 2.71 SE-B'' firmware...... (Thanks to Dark Alex) well I make hex coding for the psp and I would like for anyone that knows hex coding too to help me create a new program if anyone interested contact me at

[email protected]

splodger15
December 2nd, 2006, 17:22
Hex coding , Never heard of it you could give Lua or C++ a try

Gizmo356
December 2nd, 2006, 17:26
my analog moves by itself and turns

Seven7
February 2nd, 2007, 12:37
thats a pain in the ass....the black part of the analog stick actually splits, and you kind of have to close it in w/ the analog nub and the spring "around" it....kind of align it as its being closed, cuz that spring is a real pain :P

I realize this is a massive bump, however im wondering if you could possably elaborate on this, as i'm currently experiencing the exact same problem. Pics if possable (probrably not, but i whould like an idea oh what it is supposed to look like, more or less.

Thanks in advance, my appologies if its a burden.

-Seven7-

Seven7
February 3rd, 2007, 09:50
Curtisy bump.

I'll settle for a mspaint pic if i need too, i just don't see how the spring is supposed to fit/work.

And yeah, its a pain :p

-Seven7-

wakasaki
February 3rd, 2007, 23:27
nice guide!

tried and didn't work first time but allowed me to then get a new analoge unit off ebay and replace it, and its fine now (socom online here I come!)

nice one

Seven7
February 5th, 2007, 04:55
Curtisy bump.

I'll settle for a mspaint pic if i need too, i just don't see how the spring is supposed to fit/work.

And yeah, its a pain :p

-Seven7-

Anyone, please?

I just want to play with my psp some more. The games, the emulation, the ir shell i use in place of my broken remote....i yearn for it. That and it bites having a hole where the analog nub belongs.

-Seven7-

Seven7
February 7th, 2007, 00:23
Alright people, i actually found a solution. I kinda feel like an idiot now, but meh.

Ahywho, i recomend this vid for anyone having a similar problem.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7800258867175013512&q=psp+analog&hl=en

I claim no credit in its production/upload, it goes through the complete teardown and rebuild of the psp analog stick assembely.

My psp 3.03 OE-C is now functioning propraly again:thumbup:

Good Games everyone.

-Seven7-

Gabe b
February 10th, 2007, 08:36
ok hi my psps analog stick is just moving in all dif. directions wen im not even moving it its really annoying coz i cant play any of my games

Seven7
February 12th, 2007, 08:18
Either read back a page or two and follow Kando's guide, or view the video that i posted a post above. NOTE: YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO OPEN YOUR PSP AND VOID ANY WARRENTY YOU CURRENTLY HAVE, MEANING SONY WILL NOT SERVICE IT. (Most people around here dont seem to care about this, myself included.)

anyway, is it makeing any clicking noises? or perhaps not returning to the center correctly?

-Seven7-

DarkDragoon7
February 12th, 2007, 12:35
My psp's analog stick keeps moving down so ill try this guide.. Just that i cant get more than 2 screws off lol when i do ill try this. Thankz

VVV Lightning
February 12th, 2007, 14:58
I followed the video but I cannot et the spring back in okace could someone show detailed pictures on how to get the spring back in its place please.

Justico
April 5th, 2007, 00:10
hey guys! DCEMU Rocks!
TY Kando for great guide!
TY Seven7 for Video links!
TY everyone else having problems w/psp so i can figure out how to fix mine!
THANKS
PEACE

Angel700
April 11th, 2007, 17:26
im having this problem but i havent tried the fix yet. i was wondering if it matters that the rubber connector i have is cracked a little. If it is useless now, does anyone know where i can get a new one? it even moves when I completely remove the rubber and the analog, any help will be appreciated.

BboyWicked
April 12th, 2007, 12:26
Hey, I;m having this small problem with my analog stick.. hmm well thing is that I bought this new faceplat e from ebay couple a days and and got everything in the right with (with the default psp buttons and such).. everything works perfectly.. except this analog stick just moves down it self (only on games).. so anyway I can fix this.. please help! thank you in advance.

DemonDragon
April 13th, 2007, 15:10
i tried the mod, and it happened to me, and i was able to fix it the same way i helped napalm.

take out the little rubber piece that went between the analog stick and the main circuit board on the psp...and put it back in.

then, place the faceplate back on the psp w/ the analog stick where its supposed to be, except NOT SCREWED IN. leave it loose.

using pressure, either applying or releasing, nudge the analog stick part around by using the faceplate of the psp...just feel around and try to move it ever so slightly.

once u find a spot where the stick no longer wanders on its own, keep strong pressure on the psp while u screw it all back together...the pressure of the screws will keep it in place.

voila!

now if the analog stick is turning, getting stuck or "cracking" thats another fix. post if anyone has that problem :)

So you close up your PSP without screwing the analog stick to the faceplate? So you just keep the two analog screws somewhere safe? and not use them?

McSpitfire
April 14th, 2007, 06:52
Hiya,

Recently my PSP's nub/nub connector came off my PSP. Today I managed to put it back into the analog stick but came across a problem. The little stick in the middle doesn't go all the way and doesn't reach the white guide, thus causing the stick to turn. How would I fix this?

- McSpitfire

goofy515
April 22nd, 2007, 23:53
I took the analog apart and everything. It still moves down. What is the rubber thing look like. Please help me. I'm about to break this thing

goofy515
April 23rd, 2007, 05:16
Does anyone know where I can get the clear rubber contact for my analog.

HAMMIEZ
April 23rd, 2007, 18:03
erm... i fixed the analog moving problem (seems to send false signals to games (eg. in gta you keep running in a circle even though youre not touching the analog stick)) by rotating it in a circle continually during coldboot - this seems to recalibrate it.

EDIT: the problem occured after opening the psp to replace the motherboard

Jamesoow
April 24th, 2007, 12:33
i have got the same problem and i use 3.03OE-C
I think it's a software bug, because when i start it, it moves just like it's supposed to. but when i press the "left" button, above the analog stick, it start to move very slow when i try to move to right and when i move to left it acts normal. I tested this in the web browser. when i go to 'stand by' and then back to browser it is normal again, untill i press the left button above the analog stick.

lets see what happens when i upgrade to 3.40OE-A

i hope some recognizes this situation.

-Jamesoow

BadLTD
April 28th, 2007, 17:29
erm... i fixed the analog moving problem (seems to send false signals to games (eg. in gta you keep running in a circle even though youre not touching the analog stick)) by rotating it in a circle continually during coldboot - this seems to recalibrate it.

EDIT: the problem occured after opening the psp to replace the motherboard

Im having this same porblem the analog stick is moving by itself.How do i fix this i tried so many different things.I tight the screws good and it still moves.This happened because I had to open my PSP to change the faceplate.And now I regret it can someone please help

keefurxxcore
April 28th, 2007, 19:55
hey man, my analog goes down slowly and my dpad leans to the left after i opened it up trying to chnage faceplate. the faceplate doesn't fit so i returend it. idk if i should rewturn it to best buy. if i do, do you think they will accpt it if the sticker is completely torn off/ screwed up??? thanks

HAMMIEZ
April 29th, 2007, 15:57
Im having this same porblem the analog stick is moving by itself.How do i fix this i tried so many different things.I tight the screws good and it still moves.This happened because I had to open my PSP to change the faceplate.And now I regret it can someone please help

did u read my post? try rotating it during coldboot (turn psp off completely and then on again)

Talidan
April 29th, 2007, 18:44
Hi very recently my analog stick has been malfunctioning.

Basically, lets pretend that there are 2 levels of sensitivity, 50% and 100% (i know its more accurate but to make this easier to explain)

When i push my analog stick fully in the downwards direction, it goes 100% down. The same goes for right, down-right, and down-left.

When i push my analog stick fully in the upwards direction, it only goes 50% up. Left, up-left also have this lack of sensitivity.

If i move the analog stick halfway upwards or left, it does not respond at all.

So to summarise, down and right direction work fine, left and up do not respond as they should.

I'm hoping that this will be a relatively easy fix with some mechanism thats clicked out of place. Any help will be appreciated, and thanks in advance

HAMMIEZ
April 29th, 2007, 21:11
Hi very recently my analog stick has been malfunctioning.

Basically, lets pretend that there are 2 levels of sensitivity, 50% and 100% (i know its more accurate but to make this easier to explain)

When i push my analog stick fully in the downwards direction, it goes 100% down. The same goes for right, down-right, and down-left.

When i push my analog stick fully in the upwards direction, it only goes 50% up. Left, up-left also have this lack of sensitivity.

If i move the analog stick halfway upwards or left, it does not respond at all.

So to summarise, down and right direction work fine, left and up do not respond as they should.

I'm hoping that this will be a relatively easy fix with some mechanism thats clicked out of place. Any help will be appreciated, and thanks in advance

if it 'feels' ok while u move it, its probably not a mechanical problem - try rotating it continually while the psp boots (NOT coming out of sleep mode)

IM back!
April 30th, 2007, 12:56
rotating on cold boot helped mine

Brakenrun
May 7th, 2007, 04:08
I am having a problem with my psp where it is doing the " its moving in one direction by itself...". Also, the cursor will move fast to the same direction, right, but only will move slow in all other directions. Looking for a little help on what I might be able to fix it. Thanks, Brakenrun

matt57
May 22nd, 2007, 20:36
Ok i went from 1 problem to a worse one, the original problem was my psp thought the L-button was always pressed down, so I opened my psp up and swabbed where the L-buttion is connected to the motherboard w/ rubbing alchohol on a cotton ball. Now that I have that fixed my analog stick is centered and my cursor/camera is always spinning. It is going down and to the right all the time!!! I dont know what little rubber piece your talking about either. Is it supposed to look like the one under the L-Button??? if so i dont have 1......
ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!:)

mavsman4457
May 24th, 2007, 21:27
OK it doesn't look like kando is still posting on this thread so I won't hold my breath for a reply but here is my problem in a different thread: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=64182&highlight=analog+stick+center I haven't bothered to look for a solution for it in this thread yet but right after I post this I will look.

Edit: After further review it looks like I will be trying out that program that is supposed to help and if that doesn't work I'm going to try tightening a screw and if THAT doesn't work, which I doubt the first one will and I hope the second one will, then I will open up my PSP, take out the rubber piece, and put it back.

mavsman4457
May 26th, 2007, 04:48

voila!

I tried doing this but I am having a few problems. First off all after I take out the screws for the analog stick and I try to remove the analog stick from the faceplate I am unable to because the analog stick won't fit through the hole. Am I supposed to pop it off or something so I can get it off? Also, after I get it removed and take out and put back the rubber piece, do I leave out the screws for the analog stick for good and just put the screws back that secure the faceplate? I really want to get this working so whoever can lend a helping hand would be much appreciated. It's stuck on up!!!

Edit: Sorry for the double post but I wanted to get the point across that I was having problems. Also when I go to the browser it does not register the analog stick as going up but I know it is stuck as up because when I try to use my PSP as a controller for my PC through wifi and I go to map the buttons it just registers up on the analog stick. This blows.

Buddy4point0
May 26th, 2007, 07:53
about the analog stick not fitting through, are u talking about the facepate? because if so you just have to pop off the cap to it. just put your nail in between the faceplate and analog stick and it will pop right off. then u just snap it back on when your done

mavsman4457
May 26th, 2007, 23:03
OK I just did a d-pad mod so the buttons are easier to press and it was successful so my confidence was slightly boosted but I also tried to fix the analog stick using the way described and it didn't work. When I went to map the buttons for project64 on my PC using my PSP as a wireless controller it still only registered "up" on the analog stick and I even tried mapping the controls on Project64 while there was no analog stick in and when the clear rubber was removed and it still registered "up." When I go to the web broswer it only sometimes strays but it usually stays in place. I just can't stand it when my analog stick strays while I'm aiming at someone in MGS PO or how I can't use my PSP as a controller for my computer games. Help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Edit: Another thing that is strange about this situation is that when I go to homebrew app "Controller Tester", which tells you the exact position of the analog stick, I can get it so my analog stick is perfectly in the center at 0, 0 but then when I go to a game it will randomly stray. I am depressed by this. Anyone have a solution? If not, would I be able to replace some parts to fix it?

pm5k00
May 28th, 2007, 19:27
i also dont know of "a little rubber piece" please post pic. thanks

mavsman4457
May 29th, 2007, 01:53
i also dont know of "a little rubber piece" please post pic. thanks

It is a small clear rectangular piece of rubber that has four small pieces of metal or something inside of it. It is on the right side of the analog stick and it is right next to the screen on the left.

mrowner111
May 30th, 2007, 01:33
my analog sticks moves by itself!! for ex when i am on a page on the internet and let go of the analog stick is starts going down help!!

mavsman4457
May 30th, 2007, 22:15
my analog sticks moves by itself!! for ex when i am on a page on the internet and let go of the analog stick is starts going down help!!

Look on the very first page. Anyone else who is having this same problem can also look at the first page. Other than that you won't get an answer. It's probably the fifth post by kando that tells you what to do.

Slypster
June 4th, 2007, 22:44
Well i've joined for this specific problem. I've tried working with the clear rubber thing and repositioning my analogue but to no avail, the cursor moves around when i mess with it but wont stay in one place. I'm afraid that the contacts may be broken at the motherboard but i'm not exactly sure how, can anyone help me? thanks

teevan
June 5th, 2007, 05:43
I am also still having issues after trying everything that Kando said, and also tried the re-calibration on startup. Anyone else have any ideas?

donchan
June 6th, 2007, 04:51
I've tried the guide here (2nd page) and got my analog problems fixed. but after some playing it goes back into slow, and sometimes moves little by itself. like moving only 50% instead of 100%.

Slypster
June 6th, 2007, 21:36
ok, i've finally decided to just solder the bitch together because i think that everyone's problems involve the contacts not touching(the rubber thing's a piece of shit). there's only one downfall to this, and that is you wont be able to take your lcd cage off, but it's driving me nuts, so I'm gonna do it this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes ;)

this will help those who lost the rubber

itshieutran
June 8th, 2007, 06:34
this is an awesome thread... anyways.. im confused... my psp's analog stays still but... the mouse on the internet moves by itself... can anyone repost the right one for me?? please im desperated... by the way is it worth just getting a brand new one?? im think WHITE looks so cool!!!

ehs30
June 9th, 2007, 22:57
ok my psp analog stick moves way slower than its supposed to be. It used to be faster. How do i fix it

juzlemmein
June 11th, 2007, 14:25
Okay urgent help required ....

I have a psp 1000 jap it had a lot of issues from the beginning the umd reader read slow (probably coz some **** dropped it ) , the right shoulder button kept getting stuck ...

I wanted to fix the right shoulder button and opened my psp finally when I did it i found out my analog stick has gone haywire.. it used to move to the bottom right and even during then i could control it a little bit. I then gave it to some repair ****tard in my area who spoiled it more and then i couldn't even control it as it just kept moving in one direction and nothing else even when i move my analog stick. So i opened the analog stick and tried fiddling with it and ruined it and then bought a new analog assembly.
Even now my psp is stuck in one direction and doesn't receive any control signals from the analog circuitry at all.
I am planning on buying a broken psp so i can replace the parts please tell me if this can be fixed please pm me asap..

ultradodger
June 11th, 2007, 18:58
I'm having trouble reassembling my analog stick. I can't figure out where this little plastic disk is supposed to go. Every way I try it, the stick gets stuck. When I remove it entirely, though, the stick returns to the center. It's like it can't fit in the 'shell'. Someone please help? Thanks!

juzlemmein
June 11th, 2007, 19:02
are you talking bout the washer above the assembly? just unscrew the analog assembly put the washer above and then screw it back .. hope it helped

ultradodger
June 11th, 2007, 19:03
oh thanks. It just sits on top of it? I thought it went inside the shell for some reason.

EDIT: Well I just tried the guide and everything... my analog stick still moved down and to the right for some reason. Could it possibly be software related?

juzlemmein
June 12th, 2007, 05:18
yes it sits on top of it just to avoid any dust to get in to the analog stick

ultradodger
June 12th, 2007, 05:31
Thanks. I got everything the way it's supposed to be now. But my stick still moved down for some reason. >_<

Meh.. screw it. I ordered a new analog assembly from eBay. They aren't expensive or anything.

juzlemmein
June 12th, 2007, 07:28
does your analog stick work as in does it at least move the objects

ultradodger
June 12th, 2007, 13:33
Negative. It just perpetually goes backwards.

MattCotton
June 29th, 2007, 21:02
my spring came off the inside of my analog stick how do i put it back on

brponter
July 1st, 2007, 22:07
My analog stick is offset to the left. When I push it right, it neutralizes it back to center. Do you know what I can do to fix this?

brponter
July 2nd, 2007, 06:54
nevermind. i read up and fixed it by leaving a screw in and putting down the analog piece and screwing one side of it. it put it at a tilt and hit the exact presure i needed and works like a charm. thank you guys so much. back to socoming.

trynan
July 5th, 2007, 04:18
I've tried the guide here (2nd page) and got my analog problems fixed. but after some playing it goes back into slow, and sometimes moves little by itself. like moving only 50% instead of 100%.

Hi there! i have the same problem. I even had the analog stick replaced but after some time the same problem occured. Could the wires connecting it to the mother board is the one thats malfunctioning?

joekid93
July 9th, 2007, 21:15
Can u help me with my analong stick? i was changing my faceplate and now it doesnt move unless i push down realy hard please can u help me

ciacia
July 10th, 2007, 16:51
how do you take the faceplate off?
my analogue stick keeps getting stuck in the down position it clicks back ok but then it just gets stuck again HELP

lil chris0
July 10th, 2007, 22:49
My analog keeps getting stuck plz help

Drewford17
July 12th, 2007, 17:55
*This is from my other forum topic. Maybe you all can help some as well.*

PLEASE read the whole thing. It is a lot but it is very important.
Even though I kind of fixed the problem, I will continue to post what happens to help anyone who also has this problem.

I have been having some wierd things going on with my PSP analog stick.

A while back it kept getting stuck and not moving. I bought a new analog stick and had no problems replacing it. For a while it worked, then it snapped while I was playing Marvel vs. Capcom on my CPS2 emulator. Then i looked online and opened my analog stick that had gotten stuck (thank god I didnt throw it away). I fixed it and then it was working great. It worked well for a long time, so none of the above problems had anything to do with the problem that it has now.

I bought a new faceplate and screwed it on. I have to have the screw closest to the analog stick in order for the psp to read it. I knew this from the stick deadzone in the Daedalus emulator. I did this and it worked fine, until now.

After about a month, I had problems again. The analog stick would get stuck pointing lower-right. I looked online again and found out a trick. Whne the psp was booting up, I rotated the analog stick and then it worked fine. If I left it in sleep mode for a while, it would drift lower-right again. For a while this worked as well, becoming annoying but not necesarily getting worse.

3 days ago it got really bad. I went into the web bowser and it would move in random directions by itself. It would go just a tiny bit, not like continuoulsy moving the mouse to the left like some other people's. I went into Daedalus and saw that the pointer was just going crazy. It was moving all over and really glitchy. Now I started to worry. I reluctantly opened my PSP again and made sure everything was fine. I made sure the analog stick was really tight on the faceplate and screwed it back in. This soved it a little bit but by yesterday it was getting bad. I tried loosening it, tightening it, everything except changing the faceplate back or opening it again. My screws were stripped and I could just barely open it last time.

I have managed to tighten it really well, and it is still glitching a lot. This time it is inside the deadzone box. I am going to do some more testing and hopefully update this topic and have narrowed it down more.

I supplied you with all of the info I could, most not needed. I just hope I wont throw need to buy more things im down pretty bad (just lost 1 of my 2 2gb memory sticks).

Also, some side notes that I really hope aren't the problem:

I used parts from both analog sticks I had - the one that had snapped and the one that was stuck - to help it work better (one of the springs broke).

I don't want to put my old faceplate on because one of the screw holes is stripped and will not hold the screw. This allows a ton of crap into the PSP.

Thank you for reading this and post any suggestions, whether it be to fix it or help find out what the problem is.

***UPDATE***
I found that if I press down hard left of the analog stick, it stops glitching as much. However, the screw is below the analog stick, so i cannot tighten it this way.

***UPDATE***
I was turning it on and off, using the rotating trick when the psp was booting up, mostly out of desperation. It works ok, actually just the way i want it, when it starts out. However, if i press on the left side of the psp (past buttons, basically the edge), it moves right back to the lower-right position! I think this is really bad, since something inside might be broken. No one has helped me yet but oh well.

***UPDATE***
I tried taking it apart, like what he said below. I think i know what the silicon thing is, and i loosened up the analog stick a little. This had no effect on the analog stick glithing. I took it apart again and changed my red faceplate back to the psp black one, keeping the red buttons. Now it works perfectly, however the hole where the screw goes is stripped, so the screw just falls out. I hope this wont be a problem. I like the black with red buttons and I will keep it this way until i figure out what the problem is with the other faceplate. It is probably just the way it goes on, maybe it is at an angle since the faceplate is not made by sony. Either way, I am going to buy a new analog stick (from a site other than ebay) when i get around to it and I will post what happens.

***UPDATE***
I am going crazy now! The analog stick is acting up even after i took it out and used the sony faceplate. It is drifting toward the lower-right, even after the rotation trick i used before. I can manage to play mostly every game I've tried so far aside from any N64 games, which use the analog stick. i am going to take it apart and check out that rubber thing, also cleaning out the analog stick. I may use the contacts inside the analog stick from my spare parts to see if that helps.

***UPDATE***
Alright, I got a lot of updates, but they should help anyone that has this problem. The contact idea makes sense because it is glitching around, mostly toward the upper-left hand corner. The upper left is where i think it goes when theres something wrong with it, like a default spot. This might be caused by the contact too close or too far away from the rubber MichaelMyers was talking about. I have not taken it apart, and probably see if it gets any worse before I do that, just to help figure out what the problem might be. Before It got worse as well. I think it may be the analog stick itself being retarded, if thats possible. it could be screwing up the connection because I used parts from 2 seperate analog sticks.

***UPDATE***
Yeah, I took it apart. I cleaned it out, I checked everything, and it seems fine. I have no idea what is the matter with it. i will buy a new analog stick and change it because I really don't feel like dealing with this anymore. If that doesn't help, I'll probably stop playing my homebrew or something. The movies and music work fine.

teevan
July 23rd, 2007, 04:16
I was going to give up after having all of the same problems everyone mentions above (i.e., analog stick pulling one direction after I replaced a broken stick.). After almost giving up and tossing it, there were two things that helped me out: rotating the stick when booting, and manipulating the pressure on the psp when screwing it in.

For the rotation, I found a post somewhere else where someone said specifically to rotate the stick once counter-clockwise, then once clockwise when it was booting, rather than just moving it any direction. This seemed to reset the stick, assuming I had the right amount of pressure on the faceplate.

The issue I had which joekid mentions is that no matter what I did, I couldn't screw the face in hard enough to keep the pressure I needed on the psp (I had to hold it really tight). So what I did, which may sound stupid, was to put some additional spacers (kind of like a washer) along the screws on the analog stick so that the screws weren't flush against the faceplate.

This created a thicker faceplate, which creates more pressure against the unit. A bit ghetto, but it seems to work. What I used to create the washer were foil candy wrappers (you could use tin foil probably), but in a very tight package that was big enough to cover the area around the screw, but not big enough to interfere with the other buttons/motherboard. I created a hole in the foil, and put the screw through that.

Was working great for a few weeks, but then the cheap stick I bought off ebay busted on me, so now I have to get a new stick, but should be able to slap in and go I hope...

Chait
July 31st, 2007, 17:31
Is there a way i can just disable my analog stick until i have the time to buy the new parts?

chimp75
August 1st, 2007, 10:11
anyone tried or heard of this?
http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-joysens-cfw-plugin-for-analog-sensitivity-adjustment-115733.html
Looks interesting? Not tried it myself yet but all the same problems as everyone else on here. I have tried all the different fixes and still no joy! This could possibly be the last resort for me. I'm just not sure about how to install etc.

Arun985
August 6th, 2007, 20:52
Hi, I've been running into a problem with my analog stick as of late. The problem is that it tends to move on its own when i'm trying to play a game or browse the web. Is there an easy fix for this? I have succeeded in removing my PSP's faceplate and would like to know how to continue from there.

Thanks in advance

steve520
August 9th, 2007, 05:17
Alright Kando I Have A diffrent problem than most. Now my analog stick is brand new right i tested it on a diffrent psp and it works perfectly i put it in mine dont work so i dont believe its the actual analog stick but the peice on my motherboard and the clear piece but ive tried cleaning it and everything am i out of options or is there still hope please help.

Henry Barraclough
August 12th, 2007, 11:59
hi! my anolougue stick is veering to the top left intermittently, i have taken the top off the anolougue stick
__ <-- the top bit
|

just so i could move it around above the skin i put on, this may have been the problem

how do i ("re-callobrate") it? :confused:

Henry Barraclough
August 12th, 2007, 12:29
Hi, I've been running into a problem with my analog stick as of late. The problem is that it tends to move on its own when i'm trying to play a game or browse the web. Is there an easy fix for this? I have succeeded in removing my PSP's faceplate and would like to know how to continue from there.

Thanks in advance
hi fixed my own problem make sure that your psp is faceplate is fixed properly onto the main part if you are missing a screw this may be the problem or if the screw isnt fixed on properly. hope this helps

Henry

jimmy1
August 17th, 2007, 22:03
sup.. i jus wanted to kno if u cud help me wid my analog stick problem evertime i play a game it moves slow when it is pressed up but in every other direction it is ok can u help?

acn010
August 17th, 2007, 22:14
open psp and clean it up

dcemubenchod
September 22nd, 2007, 20:44
ok, here is how u fix an analog stick that is cracking, turning, or stopping halfway down the circle. i have attached pictures to go along with this, they follow the order in which i will explain.

first, open up the psp. take off the faceplate, and put the rest of the psp on the side as you wont be doing anything to that.

unscrew the 2 screws that hold the analog stick in. so now, you have just the analog stick by itself.

on the back, there is a metal clasp, which is held by 2 notches on each side of the analog stick (see below picture). carefully use a flathead and pop the metal holder off by popping each of the four locks out from the side. once done, take off the metal piece.

now, the green circuit board comes off very easily from the rest of the analog stick. it is held down by 4 pieces of plastic which do not unscrew or move...simply wiggle it out. remember which way the contacts are facing!

now, there are 3 pieces of plastic on the inside. following my pictures below, re-place them inside the analog stick, making sure the center of each is lined up with the stick protruding through the center. also note where the gold contacts are on the remaining 2 pieces of plastic in the picture below.

you can test your analog stick before putting it all back together by holding the plastic pieces with your thumb and just making sure that the analog stick is correctly moving all of the pieces inside of it.

once thats good, put the green board back on, put the metal back on, screw it back into the faceplate and close it up!

should be fixed!

hope this helps ^_^
well by removing and replacing something doesnt solve ur problem actually i have problem with my psp analog stick during game play even if i dont touch the psp the character moves in randomly direction by its own. i have opened the psp and even removed the plastic rubber which is on the psp motherboard for analog stick still the same problem. the matter is not with the external analog stick and opening and replacing it. now can u help me out please i really need help my psp is brand new but problem with the analog stick.

jnscott
October 5th, 2007, 13:50
Hey all,

i've fixed so many analog stick problems myself, and now that i even walked someone through fixing their own, i'll provide official help for anyone who needs it :)

if ur analog stick is offset...if it is turning, if it is cracking or getting stuck, if its moving in one direction by itself...

Hey, I'm having problems with the analog control stick spinning and getting stuck in numerous positions, but now it is so stuck that I can't even get it to push down. Thank you so much for any time you can spare for help.

Reaper67
October 30th, 2007, 18:23
[QUOTE=kando;276970]i tried the mod, and it happened to me, and i was able to fix it the same way i helped napalm.

voila!

now if the analog stick is turning, getting stuck or "cracking" thats another fix. post if anyone has that problem :)[QUOTE=kando;276970]

should I screw the psp analog stick to the faceplate or leave it loose and only screw the faceplate? thx in advance

red_dog_7
December 7th, 2007, 13:36
Do you have a thread or instruction on how to make this repair. It is the rubber contact strip directly below the analogue stick. Appears to have gone bad on my unit.... Any pictures on how to change it. Any help is appreciated.

Miharbi
December 22nd, 2007, 06:42
I did what kando said. It worked, but after a heavy session of MGSPO+ multiplayer( say half an hr or 1 hr) it starts acting weired again. Sensitivity decreases to the right and bottom to about 20% and sometimes doesn't even move. Soft booting seems to fix it but only for a little while. I have doubts that a new stick will fix this cos a friend of mine is having the same problem, and I have used kandos tut to get it up and running. Same thing happens. I think we are unable tighten the screws to the desired pressure.

But I think it would be great if you can be more specific when you say move the analog stick until the cursor doesn't move anymore. The only way I was able to achieve this was by applying lots of pressure on the faceplate. I cannot nudge it while the faceplate is on.

mletemps
December 29th, 2007, 04:16
um..i took my whole analog stick out, but its still moving wat do i do???? and ty for the previous tips

michaelverette
January 5th, 2008, 18:19
how do i put the rubber back in:)

jylouie
January 6th, 2008, 01:17
my analog stick broke before and i got it fixed a shop..but there is still another problem with it now. it keeps going down by itself like during games and everything. can anyone tell me how i can fix it. please e-mail me, [email protected]

thanks

Blasito0881
January 7th, 2008, 00:34
whats up man, happy new year and all that. So I let my kid mess with the PSP and she came runnin over to me after a while because her character was runnin around on its own. So i checked it out and quickly realized that the stick was shifted over and stuck, after a lil careful manipualtion, i got it free and after a lil more, got it to snap back to center itself. It works most of the time normally but everyonce in a while it'll stick again. Also, i noticed that I can spin the Nub around, which it never was able to do. I watched a video on taking out the part and what not, but i am still a lil worried about opening up the thing. At least not without some better info. I am actually pretty good at this sort of thing, repairing and taking things apart. I just dont want to screw this thing up. Its my second one as it were. Any help would be great, I cant tell you how many times i've been fragged or how many putts ive missed cuz of this lil problem. Thanx ahead of time

Blas

tallguyy808
January 15th, 2008, 16:29
I have simular problem to most in this post. Im gonnna try your fix....wanted to ask though.....why doesnt buying a new analog stick fix the problem? Im on my3rd new one...even bought a used one off ebay hoping and it still goes by itself to the bottom left and i can never run up with a character..and going up and to the left is pratically impossible. I really hope your fix works im ready to throw my psp out the window :eek:

I have also read up on joysens...will this also fix this type of problem? Also i read that if you go into system settings screen and spin the analog in a circle its supposted to set the sensitivity...but doesnt seem to work....prolly bs?

cypster
January 22nd, 2008, 03:33
hello, i need some help. mind messaging me?

thank you soo much

cypster
January 23rd, 2008, 00:11
hey i need some help send me a messgae please

thanks,

cypster

anthama
January 26th, 2008, 17:42
I have reassembled the joytick and it's still not working. I noticed when I removed the joystick the character was still moving down, I took out the rubber contact and the character was still moving down. I used joysense 1.3 and set the adjustment to 0(disabling it) and the character was still moving down. I have no idea why, but the stick is really messed up. It's not responding anymore at all, and the analog moves down. The worse part is that when I disable it,it still moves down. Any ideas?

zxcvbnm,./
January 28th, 2008, 04:01
What do I do if the screws aren't applying pressure where I need it? I found the "sweet spot" that keeps the stick still, but as I said, the screws don't apply much pressure to that part of the faceplate.

corymathews
January 28th, 2008, 06:25
hey, i also have an analog stick that continues to stick in one direction. very annoying! can someone please guide me through this, either PM me or let me know on AIM? my screen name is benzdabomb73

thank u so much

ravens52
January 31st, 2008, 00:08
hey guys, i got a BIG prob... umm i destroyed my lil 'spring' thats inside the analog stick thing. Do yall have any alternatives for this or know where i can get a new spring please..

zxcvbnm,./
January 31st, 2008, 00:29
hey guys, i got a BIG prob... umm i destroyed my lil 'spring' thats inside the analog stick thing. Do yall have any alternatives for this or know where i can get a new spring please..

Yeah, It's called GET A NEW STICK, RETARD! Oh, and to all of the people who didn't respond to my question, THANKS FOR NOTHING! YOU CAN ALL KISS MY FAT, HAIRY, PALE, WHITE @$$!

Sm0que
February 4th, 2008, 23:57
Yeah ive been having a problem with my analog stick lately. Ill be playing Monster Hunter, and my character will move randomly without me touching the analog stick and when i try to move the character, he'll act as im only putting a little pressure on the analog stick when i want him to move fast, not walk. I tried the internet browser thing but i cant find a spot where it stops moving by itself and even in the browser the cursor moves slow whenever i try to move it to the right or down, so only the upper left quarter of the analog stick moves the way i want it to

ravens52
February 7th, 2008, 03:37
any answers guys?

zxcvbnm,./
February 8th, 2008, 00:50
zxcvbnm,./ ill kill u mother****er watch ur mouth

Dude, let it go. I'm sorry for being an asshole, I was frustrated. Still am, but I've given up on finding help in this forum.

dynezxice
February 14th, 2008, 04:57
the cursor on the internet moves by itself to the bottom right of the screen and is stuck. I have replaced the analog stick, but still no go. I have also followed the guide from 1st and 2nd page, but it still does not work. I removed and reposition the rubber onto the main board, but that didn help. any ideas would be appreciated!

EDIT: no response, nice.... >.>

ravens52
February 16th, 2008, 21:08
Dude, let it go. I'm sorry for being an asshole, I was frustrated. Still am, but I've given up on finding help in this forum.
alright

samysam05
February 19th, 2008, 06:59
hey man i signed up just to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!! and this might have been posted already but when u find the spot in the internet brower and it still moves slow just restart the psp and u good 2 go!!!! oh and did i say THANK YOU YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

anasilvia
February 28th, 2008, 01:44
hey i need u to help me put the analog stick back on my psp. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

qazedc
March 8th, 2008, 23:27
My ps2 controller's right analog stick only directs down but not up when pointed up. I have already taken the controller apart. How do I fix the right analog stick?

goofy00
March 12th, 2008, 23:41
Yeah my problem isn't really bad, yet I was just wondering if it is fixable. In some of my games that require analog use, such as tokobot, and dead head fred, occasionally the character will run to the right for a short second. Some games it doesn't happen at all...is it a analog out of neutral position? how can I fix it?
Thanks

Deven
March 17th, 2008, 23:25
hello i am having some trouble with my analog stick can you help please

Deven
March 17th, 2008, 23:25
this message goes to kando

dynezxice
March 19th, 2008, 03:18
good luck on that, my problem still hasnt been answered in a month. -.-

bmxpert
March 23rd, 2008, 16:15
ok my analog stick is moving fine in all the other games but in socom ftb2 it moves very slow and it started when i updated to 3.93

SFKhoa
March 24th, 2008, 17:12
I have serious problems with my PSP's analog movement, and I don't think it's the problem with the stick.

Just out of curiousity, I booted up a game without the faceplates, meaning just the PCB of the PSP w/o the button/analog contacts.

I've noticed it STILL moves even without the analog stick in its place. Can someone help?

nanoko911
March 26th, 2008, 16:26
Hey, My analog stick wont go left properly.
All other directions are fine but left is kinda messed.
For example; holding left in prince of persia would regularly make you run left, in this situation it only makes him walk left.
help? :)

secmugen
April 5th, 2008, 12:45
Ty for the fix!! my psp finally works again

leo_Sphnx
April 6th, 2008, 21:51
yeah it isnt going to the center any moire and it doesnt work properly i tnink the spring came of can you tell me how to fix it or where?

leo_Sphnx
April 6th, 2008, 21:56
my analog stick wont go back to the center and it wont work up or down i think its the spring, can you tell me how to fix it or were i can bring it to get it fixed?

nemox911
April 7th, 2008, 22:24
My problem is my analog acts weired it moves by it self up or left or right. And when I move my analog stick up, left or right it moves my characters on the games that I play walking instead of running. Its like I'm only pushing the analog lightly even thou I push it hard so that I can move my character to run on the game. :( I need your help on this.. Thanks.. :thumbup:

jesseray
April 8th, 2008, 19:32
Yea, im having the same problem. My PSP has bin in pieces for months now. My analog stick constantly pulls down. I cant figure it out. However, I can tell you that it is not the analog stick that is giving you this problem. I ordered a new one and it does the same thing. It must be the placement of the stick. I really wish it would just work cause Ive tried to fix it many times.

Jesseboy19
April 10th, 2008, 09:27
I tried everything i removed the rubber part put it back i tried pressure still nothing please help

pizer-rezipo
April 17th, 2008, 18:51
please help me i removed the whole analoge stick out and its still moving on its on

Zshad
April 21st, 2008, 01:36
my analog seems to get jammed at the top and then it clicks when you move it up and down

bacalacadaca
April 25th, 2008, 20:43
yeah this is pretty sick i fixed it in less than five minutes after fully understanding the tutorial

hypehype
April 28th, 2008, 15:34
i created an account just to say thank:thumbup: you kando

Magic007
April 29th, 2008, 18:24
I just bought a replacement faceplate (XCM) for my PSP fat but in this faceplate there is no place to screw the analog joystick replacement unit back on :confused:
There is simply no place for the screws I took out earlier. SO now I just put the joystick replacement unit just in there without tightening it.....
Is this gonna be a problem??????

lilo61ent
May 9th, 2008, 18:05
Hey all,

I need help me out my psp analog keeps on moving on one direction

coolmonkey98
May 18th, 2008, 05:45
so the first problem i had was my psp was turning to the right sometimes and it wasnt as sensative when moving it to the left or up, now it just doesnt work and keeps moving to the top left. HELP!!!! SOS!

ravens52
June 26th, 2008, 02:43
fuk help me out, lost that lil rubber rectangle sensor thing that u need to connect the analog stick....... any help would be great, for once

waijay90
June 27th, 2008, 02:11
this is about fixing the analog stick going in one direction without you touching it, and it's also related to lack of sensitivity and to what people mean exactly by "the rubber bit"

the rubber bit peopel keep going on about is a clear piece of rectangular rubber with a row of 4 gold lines embedded in it, it's about 1cm long and is a sqaure-prism if that makes sense

it connects the motherboard to your analog stick, so obviously [altho it took me ages to notice this]
you want to have the gold lines to go vertically from the gold contacts on your green motherboard to the gold contacts at back of your analog stick.

hopefully, you'll notice a rectangular shaped slot on the metal - [that sat underneath your analog stick before you opened it up] - there's a little bracket around this and the rubber bit clicks into place here

[if your psp isn't registerring the analog stick and instead just sends it off in one direction, it could be that your rubber bit has been dislodged-mine was]

oh, be careful moving this, it's dam hard to get hold of another one and it's delicate, even tho it's rubber. it rips and chips really easily, so try not to your nails, instead try to stroke/roll it out of/in place

after you've removed and replaced it and you're trying to get the analog stick in the sweet spot where it's all cool, if you're having trouble getting it right, try pinching different parts of the PSP while you move the analog stick-dont worry if the sensitivity's really bad, we can fix that easily. just make sure you get it roughly into a good position, then screw the PSP back up TIGHT. i've found that this automatically puts the analog stick into the right position [of course, helping it along beforehand will benefit], but yeah, it worked for me cos i just got frsutrated and tried screwing it back together

then, to sort out your sensitivity, take out your battery and replace it, then boot up your PSP and while doing so, keep rotating the analog stick in a circle [i went clockwise] and it'll clear itself up neatly

hope it's been helpful

chi

waijay90
June 27th, 2008, 02:14
so the first problem i had was my psp was turning to the right sometimes and it wasnt as sensative when moving it to the left or up, now it just doesnt work and keeps moving to the top left. HELP!!!! SOS!

\mine went to the top left aswell, it seems like this is the default direction that it wants to go or something? anyway, have a look at my post, it should help you with the fixing method on page 1

jmizzlefrmneworleans
July 3rd, 2008, 10:39
Hey all,

frm: jmizzlefrmneworleans
my analog stick is stuck diagonally north west. PLEASE HELP i cant search the internet on my psp and i dont know who to send it to? (and by the way its the silver psp) thank you!:)

Aa_Ee
July 5th, 2008, 02:03
:confused:my PSP is dislodged and i cant fix it so can u tell me how to fix it plz(its the black 1 )

SojiroT
July 10th, 2008, 18:32
My Anilog Stick On The Psp Keeps Moving In One Direction,right. So Anytime I Want To Play Smackdown Vs Raw 08 The Person Keeps Doing Taunts And In Tales Of The World The Charecter Keeps Running In Circles.in Tekken:dark Resurrection My Fighter Keeps Moving Forward By Crouch. Please Helppppppp!!!!!!!!!!

alexkillby
July 13th, 2008, 20:22
Hi, i need help fast!
Ive been wondering what's up with my psp for a while now, probably 3 or 4 months, it's been moving around but just clicking into place alot or not going all the way to the top, with this extremely annoying analog problem, i cant use homebrew :( But then, after i had sold my memory stick so i couldnt test this theory on my homebrew, i found out that if i put pressure down onto the analog whilst moving it around it moved alot more smoothly, any help or suggestions? bare in mind, ive lost the plastic bit on the end of the analog.

mike_jmg
July 15th, 2008, 06:18
Mine kind of moves down when I start a game, I think is just a calibration thing, cause I move it a little and it stops doing it. It is a bit annoying but not that bad. it is a gow slim, runing 3.71M33-4

I think there is a homebrew utility to calibrate that, but I can't remember

tramained
August 6th, 2008, 03:42
I am in desperate need of help, my cursor move, but apparently it is not the analog with the problem , it moves in between up and left diagonally.. if i pull my analog right and down diagonally we start a tug of war for control of the cursor. Can anyone help me at all? It seems to be technological problem.

Neglected
August 8th, 2008, 14:39
the best thing you all could do is to find a disassembling video and take your analog stick apart and then put it all back together. Thats what i did and i found that a lot of junk would get stick in between the sliders. Once i cleaned that out and put it back together, i had no more problems with my analog stick.

TaImOoRk
September 15th, 2008, 23:27
i was wondering if somebody could help me i have had soo much bad luck with psp analog sticks first i had bought a psp then the analog broke then i had it replace and then didn't use it for awhile then my older didnt want his anymore so i claimed it then i screwed that one up and then went back to using my first psp and now that analog has been screwed up first off i need to know how to fix the reoccurring problem in being the analog not only going down but also going up(on-screen) so i cant even move it left or right but when i put put pressure on it and use it its not fine but better thats the first problem and the other problem is the analog on screen is going down and the analog itself doesn't stay in the middle it so when i would use it to the right it would stay there then id have to put it myself back in the middle
Tanks in advance for the help

gottle
September 17th, 2008, 15:05

Exactly the same here :(
Did you find out a way to fix it?

xpistonsx
October 19th, 2008, 01:26
Well here's my problem: I was playing with my PSP and all of a sudden the analog stick wouldn't move a certain way. Like I would have to push hard and move the stick in a circular motion around the outside to move it. Well I decided to open it up and see what was the problem. When I unscrewed everything and opened the casing around the analog stick unit I found out that the part of the circular plastic thing that holds the analog unit had broken (see attached picture). Should I try to super glue it back together and where does the unit go in the circle thing?

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5306/dscn0918pw9.th.jpg (http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0918pw9.jpg)http://img119.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)

emorenom
November 25th, 2008, 03:32
hOW CAN i FIX MY ANALOG STCIK PROBLEM?

woochunonn
November 25th, 2008, 12:16
i have the same situation as this --->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L06VEmcozBs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L06VEmcozBs&feature=related
so how can i go about fixing that problem ?

woochunonn
November 25th, 2008, 19:36

voila!

can u post a video or sort?

NoEffex
November 28th, 2008, 04:12
Well here's my problem: I was playing with my PSP and all of a sudden the analog stick wouldn't move a certain way. Like I would have to push hard and move the stick in a circular motion around the outside to move it. Well I decided to open it up and see what was the problem. When I unscrewed everything and opened the casing around the analog stick unit I found out that the part of the circular plastic thing that holds the analog unit had broken (see attached picture). Should I try to super glue it back together and where does the unit go in the circle thing?

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5306/dscn0918pw9.th.jpg (http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0918pw9.jpg)http://img119.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)

I had literally the same problem, and ended up buying a replacement analog unit about a year ago from consolespot(the don't sell them anymore, from what I can tell). I'm sure they still sell them somewhere, and they're cheap as dirt.

bluenautica
December 2nd, 2008, 04:13
When i press up on the analog stick it goes really slow. Right now i am playing NBA09 and i see the players running fast then as soon as the ball get into my hands, the player i select moves really slow but only when pushing up on the analog. When moving down it is okay. Is there a way to calibrate it or do i have to open it?

karatesama
December 5th, 2008, 13:39
i think you should hold the opposite side that the analog stick isnt moving. hold and press it tight and screw it back together.

vikilla
December 14th, 2008, 18:45
I've got the drifting analog problem, even without the faceplate on. I discovered the rubber is chipped. Will getting a new one solve this?

skids
December 18th, 2008, 00:09
hey my analog stick moves up but on the game the guy does nothing when i move it up how do i fix it?

animekid4
December 21st, 2008, 14:37
I also have an analog problem........Okay.

I removed the WHOLE analog unit from my psp(the metal part and everything so i can see an empty hole whenever I turn it on) yet I am having issues so bad you'd think id be scrolling through the ds pokedex looking for dialga rather than trying to select a link on the internet.

Anyone else have any problem sorta like this? 3rd day trying to figure it out here.

animekid4
December 21st, 2008, 20:41
Oh, nevermind. Figured it out! The screws on the right side(on the back of your psp) determine the pressure placed on the stick...play around with the amount of strength you put into screwing them in

EDIT:EH.....after playing with that for a bit I got the <- ^ 100% v -> 50% error.(the one where the up arrows go really fast and the down do the opposite)

2ndEDIT:Played with the psp a bit and eventually it worked....today it ocassionally went up....but im not abou to go back to square 1...

animekid4
December 22nd, 2008, 00:21
Hay, I think it saves the last input from your stick, so try putting it back in playing with how hard you screw the screws....or taking the nub off your joystick and applying pressure to the area between the down arrow and the joystick.

vicki-116
January 18th, 2009, 14:39
my brother's psp analog stick keep moving the characters by itself and sometimes doesnt move up at all....what to do !?:S

pspmoddingelite
January 18th, 2009, 16:09
admire your effort in helping others

pspr34
January 29th, 2009, 04:40
hey dude. i been havin trouble with my analog moving by itself, mainly downwards but i tried ur fix by applyin pressure and screwin it in, now i can move the analog in every direction except downwards???? any help will be appreciated. thx in advance

kmmouse
February 14th, 2009, 02:36
I have a drifting issue with my analogue stick, it occasionally moves without my input. But also, when I use the d-pad, it also causes the same issue. I'm thinking something inside may displaced itself but I wouldn't know where to start to fix it.

This is probably a common complaint, but any help you can give would be greatfully accepted.

Scudreloaded
March 24th, 2009, 03:07
Umm yeah.
so my psp slims analog nub started wandering up constantly.
so i bought a new one and replaced it
well less than a week later it broke again and started wandering to the left.
ive tried multiple times swapping the old analog nub out for the new one and vice a versa but still yeilds the same results.
im growing tired of loosing and having to order new screws constantly too. and sadly im pretty much about ready to just buy a new one off ebay so i can hack it again.
the old nub seems to be locked to going up.
while the other one drifts to the right.
i cant play anyhing anymore hardly.
any suggestions? or should i just get a new one like ive been thinking :(

WhiteSerpent
March 27th, 2009, 02:10
This problem may have already been posted, but couldn't find it in here.

I'm having trouble playing games with my analog stick. Kratos (All i have right now is God of War for my PSP and some demos) is stuck running towards the left of the screen, though I can still move in other directions, thought it is much more difficult and can only move as fast as a walk. I opened up my PSP and took apart the analog stick, cleaned it, and put it back together correctly and the problem still persists. How do I fix this so I can actually play my game?

**Edit: I've tried both the system information and in-game recalibration trick, but it doesn't seem to work at all. My software is updated and there are no other problems with the PSP. This 'drifting' problem also occurs in the web brower when I have it open.

marklt
April 5th, 2009, 16:03
hey so ive had my psp for a while and just recently the analog stick is acting retarded it is stuck and will only move up or froward, i can move the analog stick but it wont move the in game player. HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!!

johnnnwww729
April 6th, 2009, 22:45
Hello,
My analog is broken. im not sure exactly what happend. i look and i think the insides are messed up. Not sure really what to do. I was messing around with it to see if i could fix it, some things i noticed. The analog is never in straight or securly. And when the game was in pause the courser just went up and up. and sometimes i could stop it but it would start again.

Bojack88
April 18th, 2009, 14:14

should be fixed!

hope this helps ^_^
do all these images apply to fat psp and slim or just one of them?

Ronrris
April 19th, 2009, 05:22
alright people so my analog just goes down on its own, i have to press it real hard for it to go up slowly but no left or right, i then took the rubber piece and faceplate off and even so it goes down on its own, any help?? i went through the first few post and couldnt find a thing, if there is a post can someone quote it or just help me out?
-btw i have psp 1000

moronist
April 25th, 2009, 23:15
alright people so my analog just goes down on its own, i have to press it real hard for it to go up slowly but no left or right, i then took the rubber piece and faceplate off and even so it goes down on its own, any help?? i went through the first few post and couldnt find a thing, if there is a post can someone quote it or just help me out?
-btw i have psp 1000

Yeah I'm having the same exact problem. Even if I remove my analog stick, it still finds a way to move left and up. It gets really annoying whenever I'm playing worms or miami vice. :confused:

aerosmith
May 5th, 2009, 21:09
Plz help me! my psp analog broke and i need help!

aerosmith
May 5th, 2009, 21:11
I can't get my psp unscrewed. I really need help. I don't want to have to buy a new psp!!

taff_owst
May 24th, 2009, 20:36
hey there, i recently got my psp modded to m33 and since the analogue has been drifting off by itself much like every other bugger here but as a few others have, mine moves by itself even without the faceplace, analogue stick AND ruber contact in place which points me towards the contacts/motherboard having a problem. i've tried cleaning the contacts with rubbing alcohol and a cotton bud but it didn't really do anything :( please help cos wipeout is no fun when you're trapped on the right hand wall. cheers buddy

danysl
May 25th, 2009, 20:52
So I just went over 19 pages of posts, no viable solution to this. Maybe the PSP just plain sucks .

The problem does not seem to be the analog stick, but mostly the rubber contact or the motherboard.

It is also possible that its a software issue.

Anyway I will open the PSP once more and test other things.

UPDATE

After a day of hard work, all I could do was find a software workaround.

This can make your PSP usefull again, download "joysense" version I found was 1.4.

Note: You will need to have a Custom firmware.

Davie309
May 26th, 2009, 11:28
hello, I've had problems with my analog stick for many years now. I've given up and bought another one but it's a newer 2000. I still would like to fix my psp1000. I've replaced the analog stick about 5 times or more with new ones, cleaned the analog circuit board with alcohol, and the problem still persist. I hope you can help me finally fix this problem. Thanks in advance,

Dave:(

fraudster111
May 28th, 2009, 14:07
my gamecube analog stick is malfunctining like ill b going right and it goes left all by its self. itz very troublesome cuz i play advance smashbros and something like that throws off my game so plz i would love your help..pm me or leave a message on utube account. www.youtube.com/fraudster111

taff_owst
May 29th, 2009, 17:21
have got m33 and joysens too, it doesn't really do anything as i change the sensitivity, adjustment etc but it still goes down in the games. am wondering if i flash back to official firmware it'll fix it as it really is doing my head in

jaideng123
June 7th, 2009, 02:22
i need help with mine it keeps going left and i want 2 fix it

taff_owst
June 7th, 2009, 09:11
if it's a stick problem you'll be ok but if it's a softwareand or motherboard problem like mine you're screwed. have you had yours open or anything?

nocultureicons
June 11th, 2009, 21:47
The amount of replies this has had just shows that the PSP's analogue stick is inherently faulty.

Mine drifts off down and to the right (not the stick itself, just whatever I'm controlling) in some games... mainly GTA and a few others. I'm not confident enough (aka I can't afford to replace it if I completely mess it up) to open up my PSP... I've tried rotating the stick while the device is loading but it doesn't help. I've barely played it the last 6 months because it gets on my nerves... anyone got any ideas?

16thDay
July 1st, 2009, 22:36
i've been having problems with my analogue stick...

i tested it on the browser... if i move down with it, it goes normaly... but if i move up and to the sides it goes very slow and while playing some games it doesn't move at all...

edit: and while i played manhunt 2 and gta the character would sometimes move by itself

but whenever i shut down the psp and turn it back on it works normally for like 15min.

i was hoping if i could get some help

it's a psp fat

euro_tunwe
July 29th, 2009, 00:26
my analog stick moves on it own, even if the the analog stick is not in the psp, can someone help?

PuertoRicanDude
August 14th, 2009, 14:41
hay, i need help with my psp analog stick and u seem lyk the guy to go to, well heres the problem the analog stick only works at its nowrmal speed if i pull it back but when i push it forward or to the sides then it moves very slow. can you help

seller221
August 22nd, 2009, 05:11
My PsP is the phat PSP. My problem is that my analog stick goes to the upper left. I bought a new analog stick and replaced it and still doesnt work. I tightened up the screws and yada yada but still not working. If anybody out there helps me fix this problem, i would give them my old analog stick. Its working great. PLease help

14pspking14
August 23rd, 2009, 11:31
I have a psp and my analog stick sometimes it is blocking and sometimes it stays blocked up.help please.my psp is slim and lite 2000.sometimes it gets good as new when i turn it clocklwise or anticlockwise for a while.

longfink
September 14th, 2009, 04:11
You are awesome!! I bought a used PSP and the analog stick wasn't working right. I tried opening it and cleaning it, nothing. Then I read the very simple advice of holding the faceplate where the stick works and then put the screws back in. Ta Da!!! Plus, it was missing a screw at the spot where the analog stick is (could be the problem, right?!!!!)

Thank you so much!! You're the man!

outsider198
September 19th, 2009, 20:33
hey buddy..can u help me out? im kinda new here.I recently broke my PSP power on switch...and i bought a new one...replaced it...and when i turned my psp on..my analogue would keep moving on its on. can u help out?..oh and ...i screwed up the screw formation ( screwed long screw in a small ones place ) and my lcd broke :(. so u think u can help me fix it?

DevilHunter1989
September 22nd, 2009, 20:01
hey can you help me i have built a new case on my psp and now my analog keeps on going left out of himself and i dont know what is making that happen.
so please help!!:o

mrsachin24
October 1st, 2009, 06:16
i am also facing same problem,
i need your help.
Can you tell me the recent price also.

tnx in advance

ikinanimas
October 2nd, 2009, 08:37
Hi, I have a phat psp and its been around for awhile.. I've disassembled it a couple of times to clean the dust underneath it and besides that I've tried changing the whole analog stick i bought from dx, because before that it moves by itself.

An example would be when I'm playing monster hunter unite, the charachter would move by itself. AFTER i changed it, it still moves by itself time to time.
It's also not very responsive if you move down, I end up with a "tiptoe" when you play monster hunter. Its really annoying! help!

dem1980
October 6th, 2009, 13:06
Do you have solved the problem when the DPAD is always on for one direction ?

nexodusrex
October 27th, 2009, 20:21
after opening my PSP, my thumbstick continues to move down when it is centered. please help!

elpepo17
October 29th, 2009, 15:21
I Need The Help But I Am At My School So I Can Not Get Back To This Website Right Away, So I Sent You My E-Mail Address VIA A Private Message. Please Help!!!!

Thank You!!!!

Elpepo17

elpepo17
October 29th, 2009, 15:22
I Need The Help But I Am At My School So I Can Not Get Back To This Website Right Away, So I Sent You My E-Mail Address VIA A Private Message. Please Help!!!!

Thank You!!!!

Elpepo17

Ughh, Sorry Had To Post Twice

2Fast2C
November 12th, 2009, 23:45
I've just replaced the analogue stick with a brand new one. Ike replaced one before all i did was unscrew the psp unscrew the old analogue stick and put another in the same place were i took the old one out off. so i thought it would be as simple as that this time..

This time i just replaced a new one and did like last time just screwed in the new one and put it all back together. Didnt work this time still keeps doing the same thing if its a game were its a language selector it will just automatically starts scrolling through them very fast! so i thought maybe it was a faulty anologue stick. so i got a new one. I havent put this one in yet to test it, but what i did notice was in the packet the anologue stick came in there was a very small rectangle thing! now maybe thats the piece im supposed to put in with it, the problem is i have no idea were im supposed to put this little rubber thing as ive never noticed one before, if someone could maybe help me a little id be forever greatly in your debt. even a pictured guide were someone could point me to, explain were it goes. Not sure if its if any use but i have a psp phat and its the psp phat 3d anologue stick i bought to fit in it i just dont know were this rubber thing goes or why its not working.

Thanks ever so much for taking your time out to read all this, im very greatful indeed and hopefully one of you experts out there could shed some light or point me to a nice simple guide.

Thanks Again
2fast2C

Please excuse my spelling!!!

I also apologise if im piggy backing on someone elses post1

spadez1987
November 30th, 2009, 16:30
Hey all im having a problem with my analog stick it moves down and I lost the clear part that sits on the gold contacts next to the daughter board where the lcd is place any ideas?

Lennon92
December 5th, 2009, 11:53
I joined this forum to seek help on this topic... ok, im following the comments up to page 10 and tried opening my analog knob... voila... the spring did not went inside well... it broke, it put back the ends together... when i finally put it back in the assembly, it DOES NOT return to the middle anymore... so it's messed up, i agree, and i probably need to replace it ASAP...

BUT, the fact that it still moves in different direction is still ok for me...

my only problem is that, it MOVE SLOOOOOOWWWWLY.... I'm currently playing Valhalla Knights 1 or 2.... it moves via analog stick, no other option! and normally the main char runs... no option to walk... however, due to the prob with my analog stick, it also WALKS SLOOOOOOWWWWLY.... is there anything else i can change or set or clean or dismantle.... same goes with the Internet Browser, it MOVES SLOOOOOOWWWWLY....

HELP PLEASE!

Thirroxin
December 6th, 2009, 16:38
this thread may be old but im going on luck here lol...

I hav recently repaired my analog stick dilemma with your help, for which i am incredibly thankful, now i have a new scenario. Analog work fine but occasionally if i move to the right, it keeps moving in said direction until i jerk the analog to the left, any idea why?

This is particularly annoying while playing Warriors Orochi 2 >.<

athan12
December 25th, 2009, 06:14
Ok, So here's what happened.

For some reason the analog pointer keeps going to the North West direction even if I don't have the analog stick and faceplate.

Also is there a way to get another rubber because I lost mine.

Thanks.

linkxz
January 3rd, 2010, 23:31
I know that this is an old post but if you could help I would be grateful.
My analog stick is always going up-left, I taked of the little rubber it didnt work, I tried to replace the analog stick it still doenst work, then I took of the analog stick and the problem reamins!!!!!! O_O
Do ya think I've to replace my psp board? please help me I can only play half of my games thanks to this problem -_-

Frankie77
February 1st, 2010, 22:38
mi psp is doin all the above =( help me please

keyboard guy
March 12th, 2010, 15:28
Hey my son has the older PSP unit and is experiencing analog stick trouble so I replaced the analog stick and installed it only to find out that the same problem exists. The problem is that the pointer wanders and as I try to control it doesn't respond. The pointer either goes down or goes up. I tried to tighten or losen the screws on the stick and face plate but it didnt work. I cleaned off the rubber pad between the contacts but that didnt work either. It's clear that the rubber contacts arent working. Is there a way to replace the rubber contact with a new one?

Mat6393
March 14th, 2010, 18:30
U saved me 200$ :D thanks!

(btw the fix was the pressure)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

VampDude
March 15th, 2010, 22:49
Is there a way to replace the rubber contact with a new one?

Assuming the parts are still good, all models of the PSP are fully and internally interchangeable.

junio77
April 12th, 2010, 17:27
Hey all,

I need your help my psp analog stick is not working 100% it works half direction it does not work all the direction when l move it to the left side it works well on the right side instead. What could it be? Can you send me your tips and help on how to fix my analog stick from my psp game console unit. I will wait for your reply soon.

junio77

VampDude
April 13th, 2010, 01:18
I need your help my psp analog stick is not working 100% it works half direction it does not work all the direction when l move it to the left side it works well on the right side instead. What could it be? Can you send me your tips and help on how to fix my analog stick from my psp game console unit. I will wait for your reply soon.

junio77

Instead've replying to the topic, whynot send an inbox to the person. Because the chances are Kando hasn't seen this thread since he posted it and by the looks of your message you expect Kando to do all the work of contacting you.

starkiller220
April 17th, 2010, 12:33
my analog stick is like jammed downwards. Even when I try moving it up, I still move downwards. How do I fix it?

VampDude
April 17th, 2010, 13:37
You will have to buy a new analogue piece, the chances are that a piece of plastic is broken inside... If not, it will be dirt which you can remove with a slim paper clip.

starjirachi1
May 9th, 2010, 02:55
hi, my psp analog stick is malfunctioning because of overuse in some games like monster hunter and DJmax, when i play super collapse 3 the cursor just keeps going down then when u move the analog stick up, it then stucks up at that direction...can someone pls help?

VampDude
May 9th, 2010, 13:12
hi, my psp analog stick is malfunctioning because of overuse in some games like monster hunter and DJmax, when i play super collapse 3 the cursor just keeps going down then when u move the analog stick up, it then stucks up at that direction...can someone pls help?

Buy a replacement, or just clean it... Find out more using Google.

hardcor3
May 16th, 2010, 04:31
hey dude , .so glad ur here . ,
i really need your help
my analog stick suddenly , .stucked , .
plss help me , .tnx ,,

VampDude
May 16th, 2010, 12:07
hey dude , .so glad ur here . ,
i really need your help
my analog stick suddenly , .stucked , .
plss help me , .tnx ,,

Firstly, your English is horrible.

Secondly, please be more specific with your problem so someone can help and direct you to the right location.

As I suggest to everyone else, Google, possibly even eBay. Because you can buy the part cheaply enough, though you would probably find the problem is just lodged dirt (a common problem).

airmahoney
June 17th, 2010, 15:33
uhh.. i was trying to fix my spring which popped out and i did. so i put it back into my psp only to forget that i forgot to do something. so i took out my analog stick and when i popped it out, the spring popped out again. BUT this time the spring isnt a circle, its just a line. its not attatched to the other side. any help?

Psp_addict
June 30th, 2010, 09:26
i need help psp is slim and its moving on its own in different direction and when i force it to move to a direction it stops moving

VampDude
June 30th, 2010, 19:38
i need help psp is slim and its moving on its own in different direction and when i force it to move to a direction it stops moving

It sounds like an underneath dirt buildup, you should be able to clean it.

Psp_addict
July 4th, 2010, 01:02
how can i clean it up and what if it still didnt work does it mean its broken and have to be replaced with a new one

Duulis
July 7th, 2010, 21:32
I have a rather interesting problem. My analog stick works fine untill I press down on my d-pad. When I do that, I can't move the analog up very well. It moves really slowly to all up-directions. Going to sleep mode and coming back fixes it untill I press down again.

EpikColours
July 23rd, 2010, 03:59
hey i just bought a psp3000 modded from my friend today he said it was nearly brand new and used it for only 10 hours tops. but anyways once i tried out to anolog stick it was all good but for some reason when i want it to go straight down, it wont budge at all. HELP PLEASE!

EvraVon95
July 29th, 2010, 00:12
Hey all,

My analog stick is moving very slowly on its own. Will it get worse?

palu93
January 20th, 2011, 18:38
hey :D plsease help me to
I have a problem with my x,square and the others to ... not with the arrows ... they suddenly stopped working
I disassembled it today, tryed to clean something but it didn't worked :(

Specialkey
March 2nd, 2011, 22:03
I have a problem with my PSP.
I thought it was the joypad so I bought a new one but it did the same thing even with the new one.
I now removed the joypad and still does it,have a look at my video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE0QHLFl1YU
It seems the cursor is moving up or down on his own madly if I go into the web browser the arrow it is steady up in he left corner,please help my son......
Thanks a lot.

Specialkey
March 8th, 2011, 20:59
anyoneeee?

psp3001
April 6th, 2011, 04:30
My psp moves slow left and up need help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMjqiZe22rg

video link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uOcVHNJHP8&feature=related

help

thtanaka
June 10th, 2011, 17:17
Well, I've got an PSP 1K which its analog was wandering, so I soldered it directly to the Motherboard and it worked fine for some time, but I needed to take the faceplate out and forgot about the wires soldered on the board (blame me...) the first and second points, from up to down, came out and I can't solder them. Are there any others points or trails that I can solder the analog stick again?

BMFO
July 3rd, 2013, 20:14
Hey umm My psp analog stick Moves by its self when i play The Sims 2 What do I do Without opening the psp