PDA

View Full Version : National Geographic discovers development on Nintendo systems

wraggster
November 15th, 2006, 23:00
Via Siliconera (http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/2006/11/07/national-geographic-discovers-development-on-nintendo-systems/)

Scientific journal, National Geographic’s sub division National Geographic Ventures, is teaming up with Destination Software to make games based on National Geographic’s films. One game is based on the March of the Penguins movie and it is coming out later this month for the DS and Game Boy Advance. Not exactly exciting news, but the “Sea Monsters” Wii game sounds interesting. It is based on a film of the same name premiering in 2007. Since the film is about aquatic and extinct monsters what kind of gameplay can we expect from a Sea Monsters game? Fishing for Astraspis? Or better yet maybe we will get to play as a Plesiasaur and use the Wii remote to mimic swimming motions. Sea Monsters also comes out for the DS and Playstation 2, but it’s doubtful those games will have virtual swimming controls.

kcajblue
November 16th, 2006, 03:47
i watch the National Geographic channel.
its cool.

Payk
November 16th, 2006, 08:51
I dont get the channel right here. But generaly i like documentations. I just cant figure out how a game based on docus will look like....