PDA

View Full Version : IR SHELL USB & NetHost Auto Setup Exe.

Mr. Shizzy
November 16th, 2006, 03:03
I wanted to get USB Host working for Ir SheLL for the longest time. I decided to find a F.A.Q. on it and do it tonight. That's when I found this little gem. It's a program for PC that automatically sets up USB & Nethost for you. :D I found it in the irshell.com forums. It was created by: Cynagen. This should be useful for alot of people. :D I saved Cynagen's original release post in .txt format, and put it in the .rar with the Exe.

jak66
November 16th, 2006, 07:10
Nice find Mr Shizzy (although its something i have no use for), im sure a lot of people need stuff like this.
But only thing i think was a waste is the txt file you made. Its nice that you thought of the creater and stuff, but out of everyone that downloads it, only about 2 people will read it (like only about 2 people ever read the readme's before asking for help)

splodger15
November 16th, 2006, 17:07
Good find Mr Shizzy

Mr. Shizzy
November 16th, 2006, 17:14
I'de also just like to add that this setup worked perfect for me. :D I now have 80 GB at my disposal. :D :) :D

EDIT: And to everybody who downloads this, if you do have trouble- there is a work around offered in the included read me. :)

Endlessrain
November 16th, 2006, 17:27
How would you go about making nethost work for 2.71 SE? Wifi doesnt seem to want to work :S

Thanks for the app btw, very useful :D

edit: ignore the nethost

Tetris999
November 17th, 2006, 00:25
now thats just mean because i remember posting the program months ago

whatever good find shizzy maybe im just too dumb to find my old post for this :p

PoorKingz
November 17th, 2006, 03:25
i have been trying to get nethost to work for a while. maybe its because im using revdevhook. hopefully this will work.

Destroyer699
November 17th, 2006, 04:08
Nice find! Now I can get it to work.