PDA

View Full Version : Coded Arms a Hit

wraggster
November 16th, 2006, 23:16
Today, Konami announced that the first-person shooter Coded Arms had become a Greatest Hits title on PSP. The Greatest Hits Coded Arms retails for just $19.99. The lower price should give little excuse for picking up this game prior to the release of its sequel, Coded Arms Contagion, in 2007.

Via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/746/746443p1.html)

the_eternal_dark
November 16th, 2006, 23:33
Hell yeah. The first FPS on PSP for dirt cheap, I'm there. Can't wait to see the new one when it comes.

**1_Man_Matrix**
November 16th, 2006, 23:35
I still stand by my claim that Coded Arms is a an alright game, especially so early in the PSP's life.
It's got awesome graphics and shows that a FPS is quite possible.
Just a bit repetitive. Ok, very repetitive. :)

Not that I won't be waiting on the Dual Analog Nub PSP2 :D
Now Bring on Medal Of Honour: Heroes!

Gene
November 16th, 2006, 23:51
i think that game is a hit all right... a hit in the face...the controls were REEAALLY HARD, but other than that it was an ok, around-launch-title, game.

Sterist
November 16th, 2006, 23:51
u dont get the good weps till ya get to the end lol bad development concept, but yeah good game :) my friend had it n i liked it so i downloaded it n played it n got bored of it.

**1_Man_Matrix**
November 17th, 2006, 00:40
u dont get the good weps till ya get to the end lol bad development concept, but yeah good game :) my friend had it n i liked it so i downloaded it n played it n got bored of it.

Well now you can destroy your 'Downloaded' copy, and go buy it, cause it's so cheap now :thumbup:

Pfft.

Shadowblind
November 17th, 2006, 00:42
I remember getting Coded Arms when it first came out. The only problems were how short it was and how ininteresting the storyline, guns, enemies....well, alotta things were. But it was still good for a few hours of enjoyment. :D

Veskgar
November 17th, 2006, 00:53
Coded Arms is a pretty good game for the PSP. I would recommend Coded Arms to all new PSP owners. Start out with it and then move on to the likes of Medal of Honor Heroes.

the_eternal_dark
November 17th, 2006, 01:29
Coded Arms is a pretty good game for the PSP. I would recommend Coded Arms to all new PSP owners. Start out with it and then move on to the likes of Medal of Honor Heroes.

Medal of Honor Heroes still has a lot of bugs that are annoying, like getting shot through walls. Coded Arms has that awsome "south paw" control style (akward at first).

Gray Fox
November 17th, 2006, 07:05
Wot? But coded arms sucks! Sucky controllers, sucky game, sucky graphics why would every1 buy that?

Nookadum
November 17th, 2006, 15:09
Wot? But coded arms sucks! Sucky controllers, sucky game, sucky graphics why would every1 buy that?

This is how one can be so wrong on so many levels. :rolleyes:

thomasthetanker
November 17th, 2006, 15:31
Greatest Hits?

Anagram alert

valar
November 17th, 2006, 16:11
coded arms is crap game.i swapped it after one week of playing.so boring...

blackrave
November 17th, 2006, 17:09
I think Coded Arms is a quite good game, even though the controls are a bit hard at first. I like the computer design and concept, with files and decrypting and such. In fact, I'm gonna play it now! :)