PDA

View Full Version : Take-Two's PS3 line-up revealed

wraggster
November 17th, 2006, 15:55
L.A. Noire, The Darkness and Grand Theft Auto IV among the ones to watch. Prepare to be astonished says company boss

Day one launch titles from the company have been confirmed as NBA 2K7 and NHL 2K7 with a College Hoops 2K7 coming in January and Major League Baseball 2K7 in "late winter". Spring and summer 2007 see the arrival of The Darkness with NBA 2K8 and NHL 2K8 following in September.

But the games we really want see, L.A. Noire, The Darkness and Grand Theft Auto IV, are all a way off. The promising-looking shooter BioShock still seems to be 360 exclusive.

"We applaud Sony for helping raise the bar in the next generation of gaming," said Take-Two boss Paul Eibeler. "As the hardware transitions to the next generation, Take-Two is working hard to position itself to emerge as a leading next generation publisher, with our focus on delivering quality titles and harnessing technologies like Sony's cell processors and blu-ray storage capacity, as well as its proprietary SIXAXIS wireless controller.

"We're not asking gamers to wait until we can evolve into the technologies. From day-one, our development team will astonish gamers with the fullest, deepest and most entertaining titles on the market."

briyan
November 17th, 2006, 21:25
i wonder if NBA 2K7 for the PS3 is alot better than the 360's..if the only difference is the freethrow mechanism with the sixaxis, i might just stick with my xbox 360 for now and the nba2k7 game i bought with it. hopefully by 2k8 i'll have sold my 360 for a PS3..