PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda for Wii Gets perfect 10/10

wraggster
November 18th, 2006, 00:04
Twilight Princess is something you rarely see: a 60-hour adventure in which every moment is memorable. But then, maybe that's no surprise -- it represents the full resources and effort of the world's most powerful first-party developer, and thanks to all those delays, it's even enjoyed an extra year of polish and refinement. The question to ask therefore isn't "Is it any good?" but rather "Just how good is it?"

The answer? Truly fantastic. It's not a reinvention of the genre like Ocarina was -- but it's much better, because it takes all its predecessors' raw ideas, perfects them, and creates an experience that's at once new and familiar. It's rare to find a launch game that truly justifies the purchase of a new console, but this is precisely that.

More Info (http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3155329)

ICE
November 18th, 2006, 00:25
hmm im not really a zelda fan but maybe i will be soon..........

skater9269
November 18th, 2006, 02:41
I watched the first hour or so of it being played on 1up and it didnt seem that fun but I guess its not about instant gratifaction because they hadnt even gotten a bow by that point. The fishing also seemed quite hard but a challenge never hurt anyone.

Dee-Lite
November 18th, 2006, 04:50
Some Sony fan told me the other day there ain't no such thing as console selling titles

He almost had me :D:D:D

Dee

JKKDARK
November 18th, 2006, 11:28
glad to see a perfect game :D