PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wii US version

wraggster
November 18th, 2006, 01:41
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/Nintendo_Wii_Nintendo_Wii_US_version.html?aff_id=2 4)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/Nintendo-Wii-revolution-L.jpg

For those who dont know what a Nintendo Wii ism heres more info:

Product Features of Nintendo Wii Nintendo Wii US version

Supports 12cm Wii Disc & 8cm GameCube Disc
Supports NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, TurboGrafix16 games
Wireless controller
2 SD card expansion slots

More Description of Nintendo Wii Nintendo Wii US version

The cool look: The new console boasts high-quality materials and a smart, compact design, approximately the size of three standard DVD cases stacked together.
Backward compatibility: The new console plays all games from the current Nintendo GameCube generation.
The secret weapon: The console also will have downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favorite titles originally released for Nintendo64 the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
The specs: The system boasts 512 megabytes of internal flash memory, wireless controllers, two USB 2.0 ports and built-in Wi-Fi access. A worldwide network of Nintendo players can gather to compete in a comfortable, inviting environment. Revolution's technological heart, a processing chip developed with IBM and code-named "Broadway," and a graphics chip set from ATI code-named 'Hollywood', will deliver game experiences not previously possible.
The stars: Introduction of a number of new franchise properties will add to the world's richest stable of stars, including Mario, Zelda, Super Smash Bros. Metroid.
Wireless freedom: A number of Wi-Fi-enabled launch titles are in development that will employ Nintendo's newly announced wireless gaming service, Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

What version of the Wii will you buy, given the choice ?

The Hombrew Hunter
November 18th, 2006, 03:10
Small inbuilt memory...

Ah, who cares? It's still kickass. Plus SD cards will own.

Dee-Lite
November 18th, 2006, 04:38
What version? Whaaaaaaaaaattt??? Oh man its 4.37am! Brain has gone- other version, you mean the dvd version what? webcams are evil....

in a good way :p

Dee

Defx6669
November 18th, 2006, 04:54
"Supports 12cm Wii Disc & 8cm GameCube Disc
Supports NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, TurboGrafix16 games
Wireless controller
2 SD card expansion slots "

What? You mean i can stick in the cart and play? :thumbup: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dreary79
November 18th, 2006, 05:00
What? You mean i can stick in the cart and play? :thumbup: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:WiFi buddy... it reads your classic carts wirelessly.

Adrenalin
November 18th, 2006, 07:44
WiFi buddy... it reads your classic carts wirelessly.

now if wii had a slot for n64 games, i would die of happiness!

now something more realistic. i wish they would make an adaptor to use old console controllers instead of the classic controller. ie =. plugs into the wiimote.

who's with me?

gotmilk0112
November 18th, 2006, 13:37
not me.

WTF DO YOU MEAN WHAT VERSION?!?!? IM GETTING the us wii tommorow at 12:00 PM! (toys "R" us isnt holding a midnight launch event WTF)