PDA

View Full Version : Devious 1.0 Released

kid101skater
November 19th, 2006, 12:48
http://www.deviantpsp.com/devious/screenshotwatermark1.png

Well you guys we all knew this day would come. Me and dread have worked very hard to release this new version. There are many new improvements, features, bug fixxes. this version we have been anticipating a released really bad. The new features include. Me and dread struggled with eboot loading the most but after everything failed we found out we were correct in the first place due to dreads brilliant mind got mine and his idea working! Big thanks to tarek ( lil13lazin ) for making these graphix. He made the main gui. Birdman made the 2nd gui skin. THERES A SKIN CHOOSER :)

- Bug fixxes
- Mp3 player addons
- Skin Chooser
- Umd Loading
- File Browser
- Eboot Loading

----- Eboot loading loads via file browser at the momment until we can get it working under game menu. Some more features to come soon. To give u a heads up some of the features will include.

- Mp3 player adjustments
- Some minor fixxes
- More things under options
- Calander
- Secret addon coming soon

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

splodger15
November 19th, 2006, 13:01
give u a heads up some of the features will include.

- Iso Loading
- Cso Loading
- Mp3 player adjustments
- Some minor fixxes
- More things under options
- Calander
- Secret addon coming soon

This site wont like that

kid101skater
November 19th, 2006, 13:23
ohh well sorry :( ...

wraggster
November 19th, 2006, 18:36
yeah i just removed the reference to them

Thanks for the news

Boardman2411
November 19th, 2006, 18:46
does this work on fw2.80?

MonkeyBoy1916
November 19th, 2006, 18:57
does this work on fw2.80?

Sorry, at the moment it still requires Kernel mode, so it wont work on 2.80, but it should work on 2.71SE no problem.

Also, about the ISO loading, many apps being released have some sort of ISO loading implemented, and Kevin wasnt planning on adding it directly, he was just going to do kinda what IRShell did, and boot directly into emulated firmware with the selected ISO/CSO, I dont see a problem with that as many users still use ISO's of games they own.

Ocean19
November 19th, 2006, 19:01
Very nice kid101skater! I love it. Just a thought, would it perhaps be better to have the icons go vertically from the left side? Just a thought. Anyways, nice job and god luck on future versions!:)

SpooForBrains
November 19th, 2006, 19:09
For people not familiar with this project, what is it? :)

mr_nick666
November 19th, 2006, 19:23
Looks really nice :D Why can homebrewers make better front ends than $ony themselves!? :eek:

Broadus
November 19th, 2006, 19:26
Because Sony makes the amazing PSP but, rather than using it to its potential, they just screw it up and treat it like crap, not wanting it to do what it's capable of.

ryanMWolfe
November 19th, 2006, 19:47
it dont work with 2.71 SE So can someone help me:confused:

Avi
November 19th, 2006, 21:06
if only i didnt have 2.81.. =(

F9zDark
November 19th, 2006, 21:09
if only i didnt have 2.81.. =(

Um, your sig says you have UP installed... So, why not use it and have 1.5 on there? Or reflash it at 1.5? You know UP is just a secondary flash chip, which allows for 2 firmwares on 1 PSP...

Didn't read "Soon to Be Done". Well at least when you get it done you can use 1.5 or any firmware you want.

StealthCP
November 19th, 2006, 21:19
it dont work with 2.71 SE So can someone help me:confused:

Make sure it is in the GAME150 folder. I guess this application is designed for 1.5, so this should fix your problem.

Just while I'm at it, make sure all of your homebrew is in the GAME150 folder, unless you specifically know it was designed for 2.71 or otherwise. Hope I helped. :)

ryanMWolfe
November 19th, 2006, 22:07
umm the Background.png is corrupt for me and wont go maybe that's why it wont work someone uploas it for me

kid101skater
November 19th, 2006, 22:54
if there are problems i am sorry. i will look into it. im currently working on a small addon for the shell too so if there are bugs please let me know

mmz16x
November 20th, 2006, 02:40
ok i got a list of crashes ive found im on a stock 1.50 psp 2gb stick 1st the games button does not respond at all 2nd the music button works but cannot exit except to change backgrounds 3rd pics jus wont work i crashes 4th umd mounts and then black screens video button does not work tool box gives list of info in green txt then crashes back to 1.50 xmb thats my report hope this helps and i like your work im ruting for its succcess

pubudu
November 20th, 2006, 03:12
i actually dont know what this is..
is it a custom firmware?
and is it possible to be run in 2.71 ta-082 with devhook?

what are the chances of bricking?

LAMPRO
November 20th, 2006, 03:45
this is a shell , like irshell, but not like irshell. peace ahmann. irshell is 733t.

pubudu
November 20th, 2006, 03:56
WHAT i dont get it.. what is this?

LAMPRO
November 20th, 2006, 03:59
its a shell. a shell lays over your existing xmb and performs all of the functions and more. play videos, music, games and access ms via usb, with irshell, change the channel on the tv, cable, lights, whatever you can IR. thus irshell. devious is a shell as well, with some nice features. try them out and see which one is for you. be sure to post your comments afterwards! got it?

pubudu
November 20th, 2006, 05:28
HOLY CRAP
i didnt know you can do these things and have like new themes... i always wanted to..but dayyyuum
this is sweet
so i juste tried the "irshell" and now im gonna try this.. itsawesome thanks for all help