PDA

View Full Version : Smashmystuff.com - Ps3 and Wii hit...Hard

Jpdeathblade
November 20th, 2006, 01:32
Today the kids over at smashmystuff.com smashed a Nintendo Wii. Along with the wii they have also smashed the other two contenders ps3 and xbox 360.

All three videos are as follows, There will be extended versions for ps3 and wii, the xbox already has one:

Smash My Wii -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVYnn1CTVs
Smash My Ps3 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CTy7Nx0oPI
Smash My Xbox 360 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anHkwBYH-bY

Malksta
November 20th, 2006, 19:49
Saw them all :)

MattZani
December 15th, 2006, 17:14
Nice to know the PS3 stood up rather well, the wii and 360 kind of just smashed.

Ha Ha, the faces on all Microsofts lover were hilarious! :D

The PS3 would probably still work, just needs to be cleaned.

Matt

gamerremag
December 15th, 2006, 22:44
uh, they had a wii one out like at launch....because i watched it when someone else posted about smashmywhateversystem.com

microsoft is wicked dumb

SnesR0X
December 17th, 2006, 00:45
why do people still watch these videos? I thought it was stupid after i saw the ipod one, and the overall effect was boring, oh well

gamerremag
December 17th, 2006, 00:57
the psp one is the best. i love those salutes!

SilverSony
August 1st, 2007, 13:15
ha ha ha that guy was some sick mutha ?

He needs help, at the price of the PS3, to just smash it up like that.

Though the people's faces in the background queue were of disbelief :-)

VampDude
August 1st, 2007, 19:57
ha ha ha that guy was some sick mutha ?

He needs help, at the price of the PS3, to just smash it up like that.

Though the people's faces in the background queue were of disbelief :-)

What is the point of bumping a topic that is like 9 months old?

Those video's are yesterdays news, the people were seen as idiots then and will always be idiots...

...Thou they provided humor only for a few minutes!

Gold Line
August 1st, 2007, 20:15
What is the point of bumping a topic that is like 9 months old?

Those video's are yesterdays news, the people were seen as idiots then and will always be idiots...

...Thou they provided humor only for a few minutes!

he's a new member so go easy on him, and if there carp witch only provided humor only for a few minutes why do they have 1000+ views, some people have a sense of humor you know its ok to laugh at something stupid

Mr. Shadow
August 1st, 2007, 20:19
When i was waiting in line for a wii when they first came out some guy got 2 ps3's and he opened one of them and he smashed it to peices to prove it wasn't a big deal. I was about to ask him if i could have the other one but he left by them. I should've.

VampDude
August 1st, 2007, 20:21
he's a new member so go easy on him, and if there carp witch only provided humor only for a few minutes why do they have 1000+ views, some people have a sense of humor you know its ok to laugh at something stupid

They have 1000+ views cause people link video's everywhere (mostly for traffic), even if you watch 1 second of a video and click out it still counts as a view.

Gold Line
August 1st, 2007, 20:27
They have 1000+ views cause people link video's everywhere (mostly for traffic), even if you watch 1 second of a video and click out it still counts as a view.

They post links if people think smashing a consoles is dumb they wont click the link. Or are your saying people force other people to watch the videos?

VampDude
August 1st, 2007, 22:42
They post links if people think smashing a consoles is dumb they wont click the link. Or are your saying people force other people to watch the videos?

People click out of curiosity, then see that the video's are a complete pile of shit then click out (I've done that on any occasions). Simple as, cause not all people like the same dumb crap as you!

Gold Line
August 1st, 2007, 23:24
People click out of curiosity, then see that the video's are a complete pile of shit then click out (I've done that on any occasions). Simple as, cause not all people like the same dumb crap as you!

well i can take a joke i can have fun i'm not a loney little emo like you.

VampDude
August 1st, 2007, 23:45
Shut up, least I'm not a chav! (like you)

Gold Line
August 1st, 2007, 23:49
Crawl out of your dark damp loney corner and get a life.

quzar
August 2nd, 2007, 00:02
This is the last warning you two will get. I'm not interested in who started it, but know that if I see you guys fighting again I will finish it.

S34MU5
August 2nd, 2007, 00:50
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/ae/Old-macro.jpg

kcajblue
August 2nd, 2007, 00:51
why do people want to crush new things that come out with a mallet.
i think its a really dumbass move and they wasted their money.

if i saw someone about to smash it, ill stop them call them an idiot, and take it for myself.

Gold Line
August 2nd, 2007, 00:57
why do people want to crush new things that come out with a mallet.
i think its a really dumbass move and they wasted their money.

if i saw someone about to smash it, ill stop them call them an idiot, and take it for myself.

LOL its still funny tho, yeah its stupid but thats there loss sony, nintendo (or whoever) still make monney.

JPJunkie
August 2nd, 2007, 09:46
This is old news:rolleyes:

Anyway I think its kinda funny but also just a waste because I could of had that console

VampDude
August 2nd, 2007, 14:09
This is old news:rolleyes:

Anyway I think its kinda funny but also just a waste because I could of had that console

It was, and all for publicity.

gdf
August 2nd, 2007, 15:54
nah i think it is just fun to wind people up. go on, SMASH that ps3, SMASH THE ****ER!

VampDude
August 2nd, 2007, 18:52
nah i think it is just fun to wind people up. go on, SMASH that ps3, SMASH THE ****ER!

The PS3 one was fun for about 4 seconds, the rest of the video sucked.

Gold Line
August 2nd, 2007, 18:56
OMG! you had fun for a few seconds :eek: congratulations

quzar
August 2nd, 2007, 21:54
I warned you about fighting and that's that. Take a time out.

Mr. Shadow
August 2nd, 2007, 22:14
I warned you about fighting and that's that. Take a time out.

:thumbup: Quzar

gdf
August 2nd, 2007, 22:35
how long for? a week like before?

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 00:30
how long for? a week like before?

Longer maybe? I knew he was going towards a ban by the way he was acting and causing trouble for no reason.

Safari Al
August 3rd, 2007, 00:39
wow that was random!

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 01:09
wow that was random!

Indeed it is, this thread is about video's of smashing games consoles. This thread either needs to go back on topic, or to be locked.

JPJunkie
August 3rd, 2007, 16:17
I wish their was a smash my bugatti veyron!

gdf
August 3rd, 2007, 16:38
or a smash my ps3 with a bulldozer. 100 times.

JPJunkie
August 3rd, 2007, 16:42
PS3 in Liquid Nitrate:)

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 18:58
Here's a compilation of console smashes (this video gets straight to the good stuff) :p

ENctP0hmFeQ

Mr. Shadow
August 3rd, 2007, 19:01
LOL nice one vampdude.

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 19:45
LOL nice one vampdude.

I think that one is the best of all the console destruction videos! :p

This one (below) used to be a favorite of mine, I think the attention was on the babe thou? lol

nIDPdxHQ6q4

Mr. Shadow
August 3rd, 2007, 19:48
That girl is uglyi don't know what they were thinking, that just proves that you can make the gamecube anything.

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 20:08
That girl is uglyi don't know what they were thinking, that just proves that you can make the gamecube anything.

She's not that bad, plus she proved that the GameCube was the strongest competetor through endurance - thou the gamers could see that the GameCube was also the best for games! :p

Mr. Shadow
August 3rd, 2007, 20:21
I wonder how n64 and dreamcast would fare.

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 20:45
I wonder how n64 and dreamcast would fare.

See for yourself:

Dreamcast

comqzxRl59k

N64

ftqUmHs_IyY

Sonicboy 101
August 3rd, 2007, 20:47
DREAMCAST! NOOOOOOOO!
how could they....

JPJunkie
August 3rd, 2007, 20:48
Wow I wud be so angry if they were mine

Mr. Shadow
August 3rd, 2007, 20:48
Yes. LOL.

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 21:20
DREAMCAST! NOOOOOOOO!
how could they....

lol, it was probably already broken. The only explanation for the destruction is that it stopped working, I have a few game consoles that don't work (2 broken Sega Saturn's) that I could pass off as my Saturn unit I currently play and smash either one of them to pieces for the amusement of all the people who think I'm smashing SEGA goodness - I would never do that thou! (not to a SEGA console anyway) :)

gdf
August 3rd, 2007, 22:41
n64 forever superior to dreamcast.

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 22:49
n64 forever superior to dreamcast.

Dreamcast is superior to N64 (and always will be) due to the ability to play homebrew directly without any addons! :D

gdf
August 3rd, 2007, 22:58
who cares about homebrew when you have SO MANY AWESOME GAMES! and i shouldn't have said that on a dc site lol!

acn010
August 3rd, 2007, 23:04
. . . . they should die... what a waist of money!!!!!!

VampDude
August 3rd, 2007, 23:24
who cares about homebrew when you have SO MANY AWESOME GAMES! and i shouldn't have said that on a dc site lol!

Please go and say that in the Dreamcast section! :rofl:

Man
August 5th, 2007, 15:51
Lol n64 seemed to stay together pretty well. but i hate these spoiled little kids smashing up there stuff then running to mommy for a new one. its soo stupid.

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 15:53
Please go and say that in the Dreamcast section! :rofl:

he'll get owned!!!!!!

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 15:56
he'll get owned!!!!!!

He will, purely because the Dreamcast is what this site was based on for homebrew and almost everyone here loves the Dreamcast :)

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 15:58
ban!!!!!!!!!!
lmao!!! jok jok ^.^
yeah. n64 is good

VampDude
August 5th, 2007, 16:08
ban!!!!!!!!!!
lmao!!! jok jok ^.^
yeah. n64 is good

N64 is good, but it doesn't have a homebrew scene. Although now there is a homebrew section for N64, but who actually has the hard to get and over priced add-ons to play homebrew on the N64? I for one don't, and I doubt anyone here does either. Everyone can play homebrew on the Dreamcast with no modifications or add-ons, making the Dreamcast a more superior (and the best) machine! lol :D

acn010
August 5th, 2007, 16:10
the psp is da best!!!!
lol
i like my psp :(

VampDude
August 7th, 2007, 15:10
the psp is da best!!!!
lol
i like my psp :(

The PSP is only 2nd to Dreamcast, as the Dreamcast has keyboard and mouse and can run old PC games :D

The PSP only has an analogue stick, a D-pad, 2 shoulder buttons, a triangle, square, circle, and X button, plus start, select, home, volume up, volume down, screen brighness, and sond on/off buttons :p

Mr. Shadow
August 7th, 2007, 15:18
The PSP is only 2nd to Dreamcast, as the Dreamcast has keyboard and mouse and can run old PC games :D

The PSP only has an analogue stick, a D-pad, 2 shoulder buttons, a triangle, square, circle, and X button, plus start, select, home, volume up, volume down, screen brighness, and sond on/off buttons :p

So more is less?:confused:

VampDude
August 7th, 2007, 15:49
So more is less?:confused:

If your on about the PSP, then yes. The Dreamcast is far more superior as it has all the peripherals to do much more than the PSP could ever do, thou the PSP is a great portable gaming device :D