SnesR0X
November 20th, 2006, 05:37
Anyone else besides me love this show? It's really funny, here's an episode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ery9QRfpA
enjoy

quzar
November 20th, 2006, 05:44
SEND THE PHONE SPIDERS!

I've been watching the show since the premiere. I always preferred sealab, but it's good. I was shocked when they cancelled it, and am now glad they brought it back.

SnesR0X
November 20th, 2006, 05:46
and the MOVIE coming out is going to rock!! just like the Tenacious D movie:)

chrono75
November 20th, 2006, 06:04
I think this is the worst form of animation and you must have an I.Q. of 70 or below to enjoy it.
Sorry man, but the cast of characters is probably the stupidest shit there ever was and if that's all the show has going for it, can't wait until it gets cancelled... Which is probably sometime soon.

Has anyone ever seen Hogarth on Cartoon Network at about 2:00 AM? Now that's animation!

SnesR0X
November 20th, 2006, 06:10
I think this is the worst form of animation and you must have an I.Q. of 70 or below to enjoy it.
Sorry man, but the cast of characters is probably the stupidest shit there ever was and if that's all the show has going for it, can't wait until it gets cancelled... Which is probably sometime soon.

Has anyone ever seen Hogarth on Cartoon Network at about 2:00 AM? Now that's animation!

my IQ is 124

chrono75
November 20th, 2006, 06:20
That's weird mine is 122, which is 2 points less than yours! Sorry man, I find the animation weak that's just what I think and funny thing is my brother loves that damn show and his I.Q. is higher than mine but I don't know what it is exactly.

SnesR0X
November 20th, 2006, 06:23
yeah, it's how/when you're raised that mainly affects everything, that's why older generations are offended to things we find funny, vice-versa

quzar
November 20th, 2006, 06:27
I qualify, and was offered membership to mensa. My e-penis is huge!

SnesR0X
November 20th, 2006, 06:27
I qualify, and was offered membership to mensa. My e-penis is huge!

:rofl:

Smurph
November 20th, 2006, 06:57
My IQ is tiny, but my learning ability is HUEG. I am a lazy *******. ask anyone who knows me, rofl. And I also like ATHF.

SnesR0X
November 20th, 2006, 07:10
My IQ is tiny, but my learning ability is HUEG. I am a lazy *******. ask anyone who knows me, rofl. And I also like ATHF.

I believe it's called HUGE:p jk, so that means you can absorb information faster than other people? So how do/did you hold up on tests?

Smurph
November 20th, 2006, 18:22
I believe it's called HUGE:p jk, so that means you can absorb information faster than other people? So how do/did you hold up on tests?

I spelled it that way on purpose. But to answer your question, here's a little scenario of me taking a math test.

day before: Learn, learn, study. Understand everything.

day of test: Understand and remember everything.

Test is placed in front of me: *poof* "...Crap."

I seem to test pretty well in everything else, though. =/

My learning rate could have something to do with my asperger's. Same with my lack of decent social skills.

quzar
November 21st, 2006, 07:56
I spelled it that way on purpose. But to answer your question, here's a little scenario of me taking a math test.

day before: Learn, learn, study. Understand everything.

day of test: Understand and remember everything.

Test is placed in front of me: *poof* "...Crap."

I seem to test pretty well in everything else, though. =/

My learning rate could have something to do with my asperger's. Same with my lack of decent social skills.

so what's your obsession? if you don't mind me asking? I had a friend with aspergers in high school. He knew the lineage of all the monarchy of eurpoe dating to the fall of the roman empire, dates, marriages, numbers of children, and anything else about them. Amazing kid, good thing we were a close class and everyone were forced friends =P.

Smurph
November 21st, 2006, 18:34
so what's your obsession? if you don't mind me asking? I had a friend with aspergers in high school. He knew the lineage of all the monarchy of eurpoe dating to the fall of the roman empire, dates, marriages, numbers of children, and anything else about them. Amazing kid, good thing we were a close class and everyone were forced friends =P.

Well, I think it's asperger's... I honestly don't know what it is. I know it falls somewhere in the autistic range. Hell, I think diagnosis was something like "Autistic Spectrum Disorder" IIRC, which basically means "We don't know what the hell you've got, but it looks like something autistic." As far as I know, I don't have a single, constant obsession...

And I haven't researched my own condition much, so...