PDA

View Full Version : Ok im done with DCEMU.

ACID
November 20th, 2006, 05:47
Despite of always havine supported dcemu and only talking good about them i just noticed something. I just got a bunch of post taking away again. Now i dont care about them being taken away just about the hipocritical fact that we keep getting told that it will happen to everyone. So if that is so darn true why is it that its always my post count going down. At this rate even QJ looks like a better option. I have always liked all the members of the site. But the only conclution is im not wanted around and since i respect the members and mods despite it all. This is my last post at DCEMU so mods go ahead and delet my account.

SnesR0X
November 20th, 2006, 05:49
:( bye dude, you were always there to kick some ass, but i think it's just when junk is deleated, i get that too

gunntims0103
November 20th, 2006, 05:53
Despite of always havine supported dcemu and only talking good about them i just noticed something. I just got a bunch of post taking away again. Now i dont care about them being taken away just about the hipocritical fact that we keep getting told that it will happen to everyone. So if that is so darn true why is it that its always my post count going down. At this rate even QJ looks like a better option. I have always liked all the members of the site. But the only conclution is im not wanted around and since i respect the members and mods despite it all. This is my last post at DCEMU so mods go ahead and delet my account.

bro what are you doing your throwing a fit because you have lost a little post count.:mad: come on now. your a dcemu legend and your giving all that up. It's probally because you posted alot in the junk forum and it gets deleted from time to time. Well i for one am sad that your leaving i found you to be a good user:(

Now your permanitly going to QJ. come on now bro. I lost alot of post count due to the (.)(.) thread being deleated. I didnt throw a fit. I just joked about it and went on. After all post count is simply a number.

also i recently had my post count go down as well and im not mad at all. I had 959 post and then i had 929. So its not only you being effected.

if your truly serious about this then you can deleate your own account. I think you can do this. You dont have to waste the mods time. I really dont want you to go :(

Tetris999
November 20th, 2006, 05:59
they took mine away i had 600 dooont leave

chrono75
November 20th, 2006, 06:00
Haha, I feel you man. Some of the mods and admins here are real assholes and I think they get off by going around and giving you infractions for stupid reasons and shit plus taking down your post count. But is that what using forums is all about, post count!? I know I use forums because they are informative. Do what you want man but I still think dcemu is the best place for PSP homebrews and that you should stick around in case a noobie like me gets in over my head with all these mods and admins that think they're doing a good job. Yeah! Breaking the people up!!
Wraggster is cool tho and so are all the other people on here that bring us great homebrew :)

SnesR0X
November 20th, 2006, 06:03
Haha, I feel you man. Some of the mods and admins here are real assholes and I think they get off by going around and giving you infractions for stupid reasons and shit plus taking down your post count. But is that what using forums is all about, post count!? I know I use forums because they are informative. Do what you want man but I still think dcemu is the best place for PSP homebrews and that you should stick around in case a noobie like me gets in over my head with all these mods and admins that think they're doing a good job. Yeah! Breaking the people up!!
Wraggster is cool tho and so are all the other people on here that bring us great homebrew :)

They do their job dude

gunntims0103
November 20th, 2006, 06:04

first off the mods here are doing a great job. Acidburn is getting upset over a little post count loss. He is a dcemu legend i dont think you can go higher than that. So why is he getting upset. Also dcemu is good for homebrew as well as commecial news such as releases and game news

Kramer
November 20th, 2006, 06:20
Meh I would be happy if the mods deleted a pile of my posts.

I think your overreacting Acidburn They where probably just JUNK forum post's

SnesR0X
November 20th, 2006, 06:21
Meh I would be happy if the mods deleted a pile of my posts.

you would:confused:

Kramer
November 20th, 2006, 06:23
Yeah so I dont look like I spend my whole life on DCemu lol.

gunntims0103
November 20th, 2006, 06:25

lmao:rofl:

yea sometimes i think im spending too much time here. I just love this site too much:thumbup:

SnesR0X
November 20th, 2006, 06:26

good one:o but yeah, it seems like such a waste to give up something you've put so much time into. It probably wasn't the only reason he left, just this time he had enough

BelmontSlayer
November 20th, 2006, 06:43
I'm guessing DCEmu has a purge system (Like GameFAQs) that deletes posts that haven't been replied to in over a couple of months...And why are you leaving over something so trivial as post count? Does having a big number mean so much? Theres no need to try to impress, if anything it shows that you spend too much time on the net.

Darksaviour69
November 20th, 2006, 09:28
we delete old posts in junk every so often (which is stated clearly in the sticky in junk), that's it. and it effects everyone's post count, including me.

end of story

Cloudhunter
November 20th, 2006, 09:54
To be honest, I wouldn't care if I lost all my post count. Post counts don't make a member, its the quality. I'd just post again, like I always have.

Cloudy

quzar
November 20th, 2006, 15:04
like omg might this be... junk?!

bullhead
November 20th, 2006, 15:13
Lol same here. Well, no offence, but if loosing these post counts you value so much are whats going to make you leave, then that just says something about your character. Maybe you really do belong at QJ.

I, for one, will miss your presence here. bye.

bull, x.

cloud_952
November 20th, 2006, 15:21
It's always great when people decide to post their crying little emo message as if people really care whether or not the person's leaving.

Unless you actually added something or were something of a valued member, I really don't see why one would think we care. O_o Cry me a river. If the board's so upsetting, leave. There's no reason to run around flailing your arms. Unless you want attention.. but god, that CAN'T be it, could it?

Things like this make me dislike message boards.

quzar
November 20th, 2006, 15:30
It's always great when people decide to post their crying little emo message as if people really care whether or not the person's leaving.

Unless you actually added something or were something of a valued member, I really don't see why one would think we care. O_o Cry me a river. If the board's so upsetting, leave. There's no reason to run around flailing your arms. Unless you want attention.. but god, that CAN'T be it, could it?

Things like this make me dislike message boards.

The thing is, he thinks he was an important member. Probably why he thinks we targeted him again.

Kramer
November 20th, 2006, 15:35
The thing is, he thinks he was an important member. Probably why he thinks we targeted him again.

Isn't every member important or only coder's and staff?

quzar
November 20th, 2006, 15:47
I consider any member who contributes significantly to the community important. Acidburn caused lots of trouble, which in my opinion, overshadowed whatever else.

Kramer
November 20th, 2006, 15:52
Lol trouble.

So where the posts that got taken away recently just from the JUNK forum?

Because if they were that would be pretty funny

Accordion
November 20th, 2006, 17:36
...not again..

does it matter that much...?

these threads are very degrading to the original posters...

ACID
November 20th, 2006, 17:48
I consider any member who contributes significantly to the community important. Acidburn caused lots of trouble, which in my opinion, overshadowed whatever else.

How can i not comment on this. I caused trouble are you fore real or just a plain all hypocrite. Just because your a mod and insult people doesn't mean your god crips your just a teen in a power trip. I have never insulted anybody in this forum or web site. I have never tried to reticule anybody to make me look better. One time when i was a newbie i asked you for help and what did i get nothing. I have learned a lot over the last two years regarding the psp and coding and all that kind of stuff you think makes you better then the rest. I don't think there is a dumb question asked ever , only dumb replies by people. Jesus kid if i was in a power trip like you id be flashing my belongings all over the place. despite all i learned to respect you and only started posting in the last couple of weeks again. And now your saying all i did was cause trouble. If helping members out is causing trouble then yes i caused lots and lots of trouble. But trouble like you say no thats for damn sure i never caused trouble. Why don't you just try to respect people in general. and talk to them like you would if they where standing in front of you. Funny how even though you say thous things about me i still will keep respecting you as a mod. Well it takes a real man to humiliated them self. I have done it before just to keep peace. But you in the other hand think theres no one better then you.

X-MOD GHOST
November 20th, 2006, 18:11
I AM TRULEY SORRY ACIDBURN .....my mail is [email protected] keep in touch bro :( your a charismatic and polite and have never been negitive....that makes you a victim as far as QUAZAR can see bro :(

GR8 QUAZAR THE GUY WHO GOT VETTACOSSX AND ACIDBURN BANNED!!!
wow you ARE special RUIN THE SCENE FOR ANOTHER PERSON....well as you know this is VETTACOSSX....and I WISH WRAGGSTER WOULD OPEN HIS EYES QUAZAR INSULTS US CONTRIBUTERS SPECIFICLY ARE YOU BLIND BRO ASK SHADOW PROPHET WHY I LEFT>>>>>QUAZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidburn05 http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/images/jnj/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=280147#post280147)

but yeah its ONLY VETTACOSSX that thinks the " im a GOD attitude is out of line.....what we NEED is more moderators like SHADOW PROPHET so that the person has RESPECT for contributing members and i think his POINT IS PRINCIBLE now manny of you know just how little i care at this point about releasing my mods on DCemu there obviousley TOO GOOD FOR EVERYONE thats why i dont mind my post as vettacossx all over saying BANNED because peoiple like ACIDBURN,SHADOW PROPHET,DAWD,VETTACOSSX,GUNTIMS,SROON,SN!PER,PSPDE MON,PSMONKEY,ZION,MR.NICK666,dark savior,...theese are people who deserve at the very least after all the time and effort.....they and i deserve to be left ALONE i mean with moderators like MGFOX and QUAZAR for example who needs DCemu's forums ....it sucks that things have to be this way over such a small COMPRIMIZE but the moderators ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS or at least not ALL of them...and beleave it or not MARTIN AND WRAGGSTER....

FRIENDSHIP KEEPS THIS SCENE TOGETHER,RESPECT,TRUST,COMMUNICATION
HYPOCITS ARENT FRIENDS :(

QUAZAR

NOT JUST NEWS.......THREE OF THE PEOPLE ABOVE INCLUDING ME prob wont be too ACTIVE per say ...just be depressed that this place is so TORN.... X modder
VETTACOSSX
guys just let it go NO ONE CARES ANYMORE :( Beleave me just dont fight it ive resorted to PLEEEEEEEEEE to the admins to reveiw AL OF QUAZARS POST FOR CONTRIBUTERS SAKE!!! DJMNV has made MORE MODS FOR PSP HOMEBREW THAN ANY OTHER DEV and made some gr8 CONTRIBUTING friends who all seem to get disrespect via....moderators like quazar its just not a very good insentive folks....ya know??? ok well sorry for the ear full but as you guys know ive just become a PLAIN OLD MEMBER not a contributing member as far as DCemu is concerned....although i have a great deal of respect forthe people who tirelessly bring us the news 24/7 ...on the other hand as a person who has devoted a gr8 deal of time to the scene and MY FIRST BANN WAS A LIFETIME BANN BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH QUAZAR see what i did in a year of contributing.....and quazar saw it fit to make a mountain out of it...so you can see why i kinda have to at least be honest....i AM SORRy if anyone was offended even you quazar but sometimes it takes a honest person to stand up for another....to proove that as the people SUPPORTING THIS SITE not only as avid users but as contributers as well deserve to be HEARD...not ERASED...is that to much to ask??? it IS insulting and if you did that to everyone at the SAME TIME then i guess that it would be fair had you COMMUNICATED FIRST but you DEMAND and it makes people feel offended bro....i know ;) i dont hold it against you and im on ALOT of sites around the scene and being respectfull....to all those treating me with respect.......you dont earn my respect.....you have that to start bro....what you HAVE earned is peoples disrespect if you should receive it....so in true shadow prophet like rant fashion i will close by saying that MANY USED 2 LIVE BREATH AND BLEED DCEMU when there were less that 70,000 members here in the psp scene at dcemu......dont just forget us......please....your DChomie and bro VettaCossX save the scene MARTIN WRAGGY SOMEONE!!!! ORDER IN THE COURT....lol

chrono75
November 20th, 2006, 18:32
Damn X-MOD GHOST you tell them! Haha, great post! $$$ Cha-ching!
acidburn, man, you nailed it when you said he was "a teen on a power trip." ROFL!! Man you nailed dat sheeit!
I get insulted and rediculed by quzar every damn time I come here.
I think that's quzars real job; To bring people down. I think he's got a lot of free time and he just thinks he's right all the damn time. People like quzar should quit working for dcemu because they're giving it a bad name. Acidburn, haha, I feel you 100% man! Oh yeah, and I sent quzar a nice little private message telling him I would kick hiss ass if I saw him in real life. I wouldn't leave even the slightest pile of goo left from that *******... Haha, and if there were some pieces left I would throw that garbage in the river... Probably be talking down to me the whole time through the air until his remains hit the water with a silencing splash... Ahhhhh, wishful thinking!
Quzar needs to get the hell out of here with his pointless insulting. The other day I said some good information and he asked me WTF I was talking about and I was like "dude, are you kidding!? That was good information!" and he never replied. Man I swear if I met him I would mess his face up and I'm a lover not a fighter so this should only tell you that the punishment I could think of would be far worse than any fighter could come up with.

Accordion
November 20th, 2006, 18:38
i have under 2000 posts....!!!...therefore i am a lower being than those with higher post counts...i cant live with such low status...!!!!.... i cannot survive without my precious post count!!!

now i am going to jump off a cliff because my life has lost all meaning!!!
—————————————————

just calm down, JUNK posts get deleted....who cares

ALL the mods make this forum what it is, and the events of this ...realm are not of a true and seriousnes nature.

chrono75
November 20th, 2006, 18:53
$10 says quzar won't post in this thread again but he will indeed have read through all of the posts here and thought them through and came up with insults or down talk that he just isn't going to say because this end of the thread has so much disrespect for him. quzar go get a real job man and if you have one either get another one or work overtime.
Imagine playing your favorite RPG and people overlooking that RPG just decided to drop your experience points. How would that make you feel? Pissed.

splodger15
November 20th, 2006, 18:56
Acidburn caused lots of trouble, which in my opinion, overshadowed whatever else.

I dont remember Acidburn causing trouble

You tell them X - MOD GHOST

$10 says quzar won't post in this thread again but he will indeed have read through all of the posts here and thought them through and came up with insults or down talk that he just isn't going to say because this end of the thread has so much disrespect for him. quzar go get a real job man and if you have one either get another one or work overtime.
Imagine playing your favorite RPG and the creators of that RPG just decided to drop your experience points. How would that make you feel? Pissed.

True

bullhead
November 20th, 2006, 19:06
I see no reason for you to leave acidburn. Just look at all the backing you're getting. Its just silly to leave over post count, even dumber to leave because of another member.

And quzar man, when has he caused trouble?

Video_freak
November 20th, 2006, 19:11
Dude, Acidburn, why does post count mean that much? It's nothing but a number... :confused:

X-MOD GHOST
November 20th, 2006, 19:12
HEY VIDEO FREEK WHATUP ITS VETTA BRO!
its not the COUNT so much as people MESSING WITH YOUR WELL BEING...AND the fact that it is allowed to continue....its deeper rooted prob than you think bro ;)

http://vettacossxofdjmnv.spaces.live.com/

no i dont want to confuse things here he just needs to be more respectful i mean i got a PERM BANN FOR MY FIRST OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after contributing TONS of TIME and WORK here i can be swept under the rug...VOTED DCEMU's FAV MODDER???
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29620
but i get banned PERM on my vettacossx name because i am not sorry for standing up to a NON ACTIVE ( unless he is hurting someone that is :( ) member like quazar...
i think he should feel WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE A MEMBER OF OUR SCENE

splodger15
November 20th, 2006, 19:16
Ok lets have a little vote here :

Who's backing Acidburn: Splodger15 , Chrono75

And who's with quzar:

chrono75
November 20th, 2006, 19:18
I vote for Acidburn

Let me alos say that when it comes to quzar I would take the first swing and that would be all that is needed :)
A two hit fight; Me hitting his face and him hitting the ground. I don't mean to sound so violent but I've had enough of that SOB going around and playing "Dream Coder" what has quzar done for the community again? Oh yeah, let people know how much of an ass he is. How did he get that job in the first place?

ACID
November 20th, 2006, 19:19
Dude, Acidburn, why does post count mean that much? It's nothing but a number... :confused:

Are you for reall video are you asking me this after i stuck up for you when you posted something similar. I wish this thread gets close soon. I talk to darksavior and he was kind enogh to listen. And as far as post gos it doesnt matter. Yes i did post in the junk area and yes i know they will get deleted. I am cool with that not with the rest. Miss you video email me when your not bussy.
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n244/acidburn0502/gif/bartstush.gif

mcvader
November 20th, 2006, 19:19
I know what you mean man, the other day I lost 6 posts myself damnit :)

Video_freak
November 20th, 2006, 19:21
Are you for reall video are you asking me this after i stuck up for you when you posted something similar. I wish this thread gets close soon. I talk to darksavior and he was kind enogh to listen. And as far as post gos it doesnt matter. Yes i did post in the junk area and yes i know they will get deleted. I am cool with that not with the rest. Miss you video email me when your not bussy.
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n244/acidburn0502/gif/bartstush.gif

Yeah, but I learned that this post count thing is kinda ridiculous. It's like saying you are better than someone else because you have more money. Please stay, it won't be the same without you. And also, I think DCEmu should get rid of post count...

splodger15
November 20th, 2006, 19:21
I know what you mean man, the other day I lost 6 posts myself damnit :)

Posts get deleted in the junk forum

Accordion
November 20th, 2006, 19:22
WTF...dcemu is not an rpg its an online comunity in which to to chat and have fun... there is no status building, no power ups, no MP boosts or health spells, no crazy turn based battles [well, there shouldnt be...]

i admittedly have not witnessed any behaviour...disorders from quzar, and have not known of him banning members for wrong reasons so i wont coment on such...

however this whining session over post count is utterly riddiculous, if your causa sui is to obtain huge post counts, then ... it may be impossible to help

kando
November 20th, 2006, 19:22
i've been in these positions before...i respect acid's decision. hope to see u around on qj acid :)

bullhead
November 20th, 2006, 19:23
And also, I think DCEmu should get rid of post count...

Videofreak, I agree with you 100%!
Vetta, I miss you. :(

Accordion
November 20th, 2006, 19:27
the forums gone mad ...[again]

Kramer
November 20th, 2006, 19:29
Wow such a big argument over such a stupid thing.

Maybe post count should be taken away.

ACID
November 20th, 2006, 19:30
People please dont post on this topic no more let it be. Let the mods close it please dont post no more. Id hate to see someone get band because i made a stupid thread.

Video_freak
November 20th, 2006, 19:31
But if we stop discussing here, we will have concluded absolutely nothing, and nothing will have changed.

Kramer
November 20th, 2006, 19:33
maybe some on should start a thread with a poll asking wether or not to take post count away.

just an idea.

bullhead
November 20th, 2006, 19:34
Already done honey. ;)

bull, x.

kando
November 20th, 2006, 20:39
i've said it before, and ill say it again: post counts mean dick.

the real ppl in the scene know whos who.

they know who actually gives good advice and who knows not a damn thing.

and they know where to look for the right answers.

again: post counts mean dick. why bother even reducing them in the first place? just get rid of junk/off topic and start deleting spam posts, and u wont have so many ppl with thousands of posts.

its better than saying "OKAY IM REMOVING 2k POSTS SRI!"

principals is what its about. i completely understand acid although again i say post counts mean shit.

nuff said.

shadowprophet
November 20th, 2006, 20:53
Does a post count really matter? Its only a number.
What really matters is the quality of your posts, If my post count was droped to zero today, It woudlnt bother me. The post count is only a number, it doesnt mean anything:(

I encurage you to reconcider bro:(

wraggster
November 20th, 2006, 20:54
Calm down people, even on my own forums there are some people i dislike majorly but they are a part of the community.

The Junk forum was enabled so that people could rant etc but every once in a while the posts would be deleted.

I personally dont use the forum at all but my advice is if you dislike someone then just ignore them, if the admins see someone acting like a prat even if that person is a staff member they will be contacted.

Post counts will not be removed (i have 25000 so they stay :P) but of course blatent spammers will be removed.

So if you dont like somone then just ignore them in life its the only way to move on, in the end they will get bored and move on.

Accordion
November 20th, 2006, 21:08
the vessel of sanity arrives...yay!!...

mcvader
November 20th, 2006, 21:12
Once again Wraggy has shown us the way:)

Accordion
November 20th, 2006, 21:14
actually i lit the way, but no one took notice...[kind of ...meh]

S34MU5
November 20th, 2006, 22:27
LOL
wunder if anyof mine are gone, This post will see. i had about 740hmm?

why are they doing this?

ICE
November 20th, 2006, 22:31
well im pretty sure i didnt lose any and i KNOW ive spammed before..

SnesR0X
November 20th, 2006, 22:58
if you've posted in junk, ya lose em

Kaiser
November 20th, 2006, 23:22
This topic is over. :)

quzar
November 21st, 2006, 07:53
I just got home from 5+ hours on a plane to find this. You guys blew what I said way out of proportion. If you read it again, I never said that Acidburn has not contributed, all I said was that his prior actions have been overshadowed by the most recent two fiascos making up the majority of his activity on these forums in the past ... 2 months? Which were the two big flip-outs over post count, both times saying "damn you DCEMU" and leaving in a huff. A year or more from now, that is what I'll remember.

As for the rest of you... well, whatever. Regardless of what you think of me personally I do not hound users, nor have I ever abused staff powers. For the record vettacossx (since you are fairly likely to be reading this) I did not ban you.

And I think it should be reiterated, the drop in post count was due to posts made in junk. Junk is cleared out every time it goes over a few pages, and that is displayed as part of the properties of the forum. Everyone who had posted in junk was affected.

edit: sorry, I hadn't seen that the thread was closed.