PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat Deception: Unchained

wraggster
November 20th, 2006, 20:18
New from Play Asia:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.71115.002.jpg

Mortal Kombat®: Unchained™ delivers the deepest fighting game ever with the lethal intensity that helped establish the Mortal Kombat® franchise as the ultimate fighting game of all time! With multiple fatalities per character, multi-tiered interactive backgrounds, extensive game modes, six new fighters, and a new endurance mode Mortal Kombat: Unchained revolutionizes the fighting game genre once again.

More Info --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-1ivf.html

Baboon
November 20th, 2006, 20:24
Ah its a shame that Play-asia dont ship to Europe. ...I miss you Lik Sang... boo hoo, sniff. :(

I'll just stick with 2D and Marvel Vs Capcom thank you very much. :)

the_eternal_dark
November 20th, 2006, 20:37
The latest of the MK series has been a disappointment to me lately, this will surely be a disappointment as well.

Briggzy11
November 20th, 2006, 21:06
Well I managed get this game...

...Its just Mortal Kombat Deception but with all the characters nlocked already such as Liu Kang (Zombified) and Blaze (Unlockable in Deception)

Dickhead
November 20th, 2006, 21:31
Well if someone releases a homebrew arcade emulator such as mame but running the original Mortal Kombat 3 on the PSP full speed and Full screen then that will be great... I know that arcade classics for the psp has this game on the umb but its not full screen. I know that the original had 2d graphics but it was the first fighter to use real digitised people for sprites and not cartoon or computer generated dudes....

valar
November 20th, 2006, 22:00
isn't mortal combat 3 included in midway's arcade collection?

Baboon
November 20th, 2006, 22:04
Well if someone releases a homebrew arcade emulator such as mame but running the original Mortal Kombat 3 on the PSP full speed and Full screen then that will be great... I know that arcade classics for the psp has this game on the umb but its not full screen. I know that the original had 2d graphics but it was the first fighter to use real digitised people for sprites and not cartoon or computer generated dudes....

On the PSP snes emu 'snes9xTYL' Mortal Combat 3 runs very nicely! :thumbup:

Kuffoman
November 21st, 2006, 00:28
it's funny cuz i just got the iso

Veskgar
November 21st, 2006, 01:14
I've been undecided about this game so far. Is it worth the purchase? Is it GOOD like Tekken Dark Resurrection was? Or is it just another weak port?

Courage_dog
November 21st, 2006, 01:21
What version will u need to run this?:confused: :confused:

SnesR0X
November 21st, 2006, 01:22
probably 2.81...>.>

Amorrn
November 21st, 2006, 01:26
Works fine on 2.71 SE-B"

I like it, it is basically Mortal Kombat: Deception with 6 extra characters (2 from the Gamecube version of Deception, one was an unlockable, and 3 are from Deadly Alliance).

mnuhaily22
November 21st, 2006, 11:59
probably 2.81...>.>
Na, I went out and bought this game since I am a big fan of MK, and it only requires 2.71(suprisingly:eek: ) and as people been saying it is basically a rip of the GameCube Deception(literaly, same story, same graphics, same menu, same intro, everything) and add some characters, then you have unleashed, the graphics are very much like the ones on GameCube actually, so I would give this game a 9/10:thumbup: , cause no new story or anything like that:( , but still a good game.

Lodis
November 21st, 2006, 15:25
Works fine on 2.71 SE-B"

I like it, it is basically Mortal Kombat: Deception with 6 extra characters (2 from the Gamecube version of Deception, one was an unlockable, and 3 are from Deadly Alliance).

Did you use the Devhook 2.71F within 2.71 SE B'' method to get this to work or did you manage to get it working in 2.71 SE with no Devhook?

Nookadum
November 21st, 2006, 18:30
This game requires ONLY 2.71. So 2.71 TA-082s, 1.5, and SE-B'' users can use this without having to use the SFO option in devHook.

BTW, the game is worth buying. :) I'm glad to find out you can use the same old MK3/Trilogy/Ultimate combos with this 3D version. A shitload of blood as well! :D

Courage_dog
November 21st, 2006, 23:37
ok that sounds good

the thing is the arcade version of mk3 is a lot better to me atleast be cuz the graphics are a huge step up from the snes

only problem is there are some anoyying like pauses in the game and wayt too many loading screens

umk3 is the best