PDA

View Full Version : New PSP Bundle in Japan

gunntims0103
November 21st, 2006, 03:41
news via ign (http://psp.ign.com/articles/746/746813p1.html)

No price drop just yet.

November 20, 2006 - Sony seems to be doing everything (aside from dropping that darn price) to sell the PSP over in Japan. Today, the company announced yet another PSP bundle along with some accessory packs to compliment the year end PSP lineup.

Coinciding with the 12/21 release of Bandai Namco's Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology, Sony will release the (deep breath) PlayStation Portable Tales of the World Radiant Mythology Special Pack. Priced at 28,000 yen, this bundle includes a metalic blue PSP (PSP-1000MB), a copy of Radiant Mythology, a 32 megabyte Memory Stick Duo, a strap, a special pouch and a cloth. All this comes in a Radiant Mythology themed box.

While the Special Pack includes everything that's needed to get into PSP gaming, those who picked up a core PSP unit will want to look at the two accessory packs Sony announced today. The Play! Game Pack includes a 32 Meg Memory Stick Duo, pouch, strap and cloth. The Enjoy! AV Pack includes a white remote control headphone set, a USB cable, a stand and a cloth. Both bundles will retail for 3,500 yen and will be released on 11/22.

These bundles and accessories are due for release exclusively in Japan.

screens via comment

psp411
November 21st, 2006, 04:06
wow... what will sony think of next=/? lol

the_eternal_dark
November 21st, 2006, 06:43
wow... what will sony think of next=/? lol

A PSP with gold leaf toilet paper on the back so you can wipe your ass with it because most of these packages aren't worth the money you'd have to pay to get it. Sony, just release a cheaper value pack and I'll buy another one, it's that easy.

Method Man
November 21st, 2006, 13:11
what is this in the middle of the second pic?

Nookadum
November 21st, 2006, 18:23
I would get the one with Tales of the World. I've been waiting for that God-damn game to come out for a while here.

what is this in the middle of the second pic?

That would be the mini-stand for the PSP.