PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Best Wii Game So far ?

wraggster
November 21st, 2006, 16:39
To help others it might be a good time to say which Wii game impresses you most and why ?

Any answers via comments

Dee-Lite
November 21st, 2006, 18:15
I would like to know a good game to accompany Zelda. I was going to get Red Steel but now, having read some of the reviews, am not so sure:confused:

I will have 2 - 3 remotes, and am kind of leaning towards Monkey ball, but again not so sure as apparantly the multiplay isn't that great. So maybe I will settle for just Zelda at the moment.
Excite truck doesn't come out on launch day in UK which is annoying as that looks fun too.

If there's anyone out there with a Wii, help us!!

Dee

JKKDARK
November 21st, 2006, 18:46
At the moment, My favorite's Sonic And The Secret Rings

dreary79
November 21st, 2006, 20:36
At the moment, My favorite's Sonic And The Secret RingsSonic is out?

My Order
1- Zelda
2- Rayman, but only if you want multi and single player
3- Trauma center, if you like that kind of thing
4- Marvel, if you you already didn't get if for something else. The multiplayer is great on this but you need a wiimote and nunchuck for each person.
5- Madden, if you didn't get if for another console yet, and if you like NFL football
6- Dragonball Z if you didn't get it on PS2 this version is better
7- Tony Hawk is the best racing game on the system. Some like it a lot others think its ok.
8- Monkeyball is good single player, but too hard at the end. Multiplayer is good, but only about 15-20 of the games are really good.
9- Call of duty 3, if you like FPS and can handle the grafx downgrade.
10- Metal slug, if you're a metal slug fan then you have to pick this up, you will be in heaven.

I didn't list Wii sports, its an amazing party game but its included. I also didn't list red steal because I haven't played it and the reviews are either high or super low. Excite truck wasn't listed because the single player although fun is too short and the mulitplayer isn't any good at all.

December games to keep an eye on:
Elebits
Super Swing Golf

07 games to keep an eye on:
Wii Play
Sonic
Battalion Wars 2
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
Cooking Mama: Cook Off
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Dragon Quest Swords
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy
Animal Crossing Wii
Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Mario Strikers Charged
Fire Emblem
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

AtariFreek
November 22nd, 2006, 02:03
Zelda, Metal Slug, Red Steel (Despite what the reveiws say, I love this game! Played it all night when I got my Wii.) And Wii-Sports are really awesome.