PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Best PS3 Game So far ?

wraggster
November 21st, 2006, 16:40
To help others it might be a good time to say which PS3 game impresses you most and why ?

Any answers via comments

ElRazur
November 21st, 2006, 17:01
It seems to be Resistance:Fall of men at the moment, I havent played it but im basing my answer on reviews around and those who have played it..saying.

DuffMaster
November 21st, 2006, 17:21
Yeah, Resistance:Fall of men is by far the best game for the PS3 at the moment, I've played it for several hours today, and I loved it!
espescial the co-op mode is great. To be able to complete the game alongside your friends really kicks ass!
The graphic ingame wasn't really that mindblowing, but the framerate, and the videos were supreme!
Can't wait to play this game in Hi-Def

irongiant
November 21st, 2006, 17:43
You'll be pleasantly surprised, Resistance looks a lot better in HD.

ElRazur
November 21st, 2006, 18:19
Man, i so cannot wait to grap hold of a ps3 - I feel like am horny for it and i wanna make love to it till i pass out!

briyan
November 21st, 2006, 19:06
Man, i so cannot wait to grap hold of a ps3 - I feel like am horny for it and i wanna make love to it till i pass out!

actually, ElRazur, the Wii is probably up your alley..get it.."up your alley"?

dee-dee-dee! get it up (insert) + alley (no explanation needed) = a happy ElRazur smoking a cigarette.

JKKDARK
November 21st, 2006, 19:16
Sonic The Hedgehog =P

ElRazur
November 21st, 2006, 19:18
actually, ElRazur, the Wii is probably up your alley..get it.."up your alley"?

dee-dee-dee! get it up (insert) + alley (no explanation needed) = a happy ElRazur smoking a cigarette.

lol, I just cant wait to play the damm thing...I wont be making love to it per se but playing the heck out of it till i have sore thumbs..lol.

Off topic.

Anyone think play asia will deliver to UK it if one email them?

ElRazur
November 21st, 2006, 19:19
Sonic The Hedgehog =P

How did you arrive at that?

uncutshadow
November 22nd, 2006, 01:32
teletubies: the ultimate chronicles of dipsie:thumbup: