PDA

View Full Version : Wii Kiosks Appear in UK Stores

gunntims0103
November 22nd, 2006, 00:00
news via cubed3d (http://www.cubed3.com/news/6342/1/Wii_Kiosks_Appear_in_UK_Stores)

Someone has snapped a picture of the first UK Wii kiosk, appearing at a Virgin Megastore in Manchester. The look of the whole 'pod' design is very cool indeed and no doubt Nintendo will be placing more consoles in more and more stores over the coming weeks. This goes hand in hand with the Wii UK Tour which is continuing its winding path across the country.

Is there a Wii kiosk in your local town centre? Let us know what store you spied it in and if you can snap a picture and send it in to us. Stick with C3 for all your latest Wii goodness...

Screen via comment

Junixx
November 22nd, 2006, 00:16
I hope a town near me gets one :(

jaffaman99
November 22nd, 2006, 00:32
Hi there!

I played on this today :) 2 people from nintendo took me through the controls and all that shizaz and I played wii tennis a about 5/6 times with various people getting wooped most the time.

The pod itself struck me as looking a bit fat and it was a shame there wasnt much room around it to play properly however it was a great first go on the wii. I had a great big smile on my face the whole time I was playing.

JKKDARK
November 22nd, 2006, 00:36
I want one of these things :(

acardy
November 22nd, 2006, 09:16
Come oooooooooon sheffield! .. Surely its big enough to have gotten one!... Am gonna investigate today methinks! :D

Andy

Malksta
November 22nd, 2006, 12:39
I hope they'll put one in GAME so i can play it after school :D

Dee-Lite
November 22nd, 2006, 17:04
Cool, so where do they keep the mote, or is it manned allday by a rep?

Dee