PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter Wii Joins Order of the Pheonix

gunntims0103
November 22nd, 2006, 05:30
news via thewire (http://www.thewiire.com/news/563/1/Harry_Potter_Wii_Joins_Order_of_the_Pheonix)

Third-party publisher Electronic Arts confirmed today that the game adapation of the upcoming movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix is in development for multiple platforms, including Wii.

The game will closely follow the events of the corresponding film and book, with players able to explore key areas and use magical abilities as Harry Potter, Dumbledore and Sirius Black, among other characters. Electronic Arts did not specify how the title will utilize Wii's functionality.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix is expected to release in July 2007. Stay with The Wiire for all the latest Wii wizardry.

weirdelf
November 22nd, 2006, 11:21
lol, I can just imagine casting spells with the wiimote.

Cap'n 1time
November 29th, 2006, 19:05
lol, I can just imagine casting spells with the wiimote.

this is just a possibility, but the wiimote I believe has a microphone... Wouldnt it be interesting to have to learn and yell out different spell names and make certain motions with the wiimote? That would be bad ass. Of course that would cause some embarrassing moments in the house probably.. :rofl:

even more interesting but also more unlikely to happen, what if they had a dark/light side system like the starwars games so that you might learn some of the dark art spells. I would love to use the one (whatever its called) that turns your enemies into a bloody mass. :) but its going to have to be for the children too... damn.