PDA

View Full Version : Wii Injuries Worsen

wraggster
November 22nd, 2006, 19:53
Yeah, we've covered some Wii mishaps and misadventures before, but they're just not that exciting until people start losing blood.

This guy either has a long arm, a low roof or an unnerving tendency to flail his arms about like a madman, because he's done himself and his light fitting a great deal of damage.

Now that we've got a taste for blood, we await, breathlessly, the news of the first Wii-induced bone fracture or organ rupture

Screen Via Comments

Zion
November 22nd, 2006, 19:55
how the hell would someone manage that? lol

I want my wii ....... comon december the 8th release :D

gunntims0103
November 22nd, 2006, 20:22
Keep the blood on the wiimote

it scorns at my enemies

this is insane

Mabolsa Ritchie
November 22nd, 2006, 20:49
Hahah Wii is actually quite hardcore. I think it'll win a hardcore death match between all three next gen consoles. This baby holds no prisoners even takes on little kids i mean c'mon if that aint hardcore...

gotmilk0112
November 22nd, 2006, 21:01
WTF that photo is bullshit. you can see the freaking glass on the floor and notice: THERES NO BLOOD ON THE WIIMOTE. thats like taking a picture of someone with a hole thru there head and putting a wiimote on it and saying "WIIMOTE PUNCTURES HEAD!!!" >_>

The Hombrew Hunter
November 22nd, 2006, 21:05
There's SOME blood smeared on the Wiimote.

But the Wiimote HAS no glass!

So this was a fnucking lie by fnucking PS3 and Microsoft Fanboys or workers trying to get their shitty system to sell and the Wii to stop sales!

JKKDARK
November 22nd, 2006, 21:24
I'm scared :(

Accordion
November 22nd, 2006, 21:33
its very pink...

gotmilk0112
November 22nd, 2006, 21:50
yes its most probable that its fake blood. but if you accedentally smash your hand into a window, ITS NOT THE WIIMOTE'S FAULT!!

and yes all of these "accedents" are probably from sony fannboys trying to make the wii look like its some kind of dangerous weapon. stupid ***gots.

AND i also see NO CUTS on his hand.

I heart Nintendo
November 22nd, 2006, 22:24
The blood does look a little fake. If it is indeed fake, I hope one day he smashes his light and cuts his hand for real.

*sits and thinks*

I guess that was a tad harsh. *blushes*

SnesR0X
November 22nd, 2006, 22:55
fakedafied...

diniboy92
November 22nd, 2006, 23:13
Maybe that photo is fake, but My friend bought a wii on nov. 19. On the 20th, he was playing wii tennis on wii sports with his mom. Their playroom is kinda small, so his mom was right up against the wall. She swung a really hard shot and smashed her hand against the wall.

She ended up needing 14 stitches! This story is totally true:eek:

Note: This is because his mom is an idiot, The wii is still the best system avaliable today. The wii rocks, his mom is a (stitched up) idiot.:rofl:

JKKDARK
November 22nd, 2006, 23:21
Note: This is because his mom is an idiot...

haha best quote ever :p

Junixx
November 23rd, 2006, 02:44
Why do I see a cut a the bottom of his finger and a reddish mark at the end of the Wiimote :confused:

skater9269
November 23rd, 2006, 04:57
looks kinda real cause the blood appears to be coming from the spot on his finger that would be on the spot that has blood on the wiimote

woods05
November 23rd, 2006, 05:28
I don't get it why people are so stupid that they would do something like this.

waternova
December 1st, 2006, 01:51
It might be a fake, though from other articles, It appears that the person swung too high and hit a glass cover on a light fixture. He probably lost grip on the remote before he hit. Like I say, it might be fake, but it is quite possible.

Bub
December 1st, 2006, 03:38
How did the cut get on the inside of his hand? The Wiimote would be against his palm, therefore shielding it. The cut (which I can't seem to find) would be on the back of his hand if he truly cut it on a light fixture. Also the glass looks really staged.

Mark30001
December 1st, 2006, 04:15
Now how the hell did that manage to happen?

gamerremag
December 2nd, 2006, 05:48
guys i was there when it happened. first off

-he was playing wii bowling.
-he swung it up to high and hit the ceiling (he has a popcorn ceiling, u know, the ones with the rockish bumps on it)
-when he hit the ceiling, the wiimote bounced off the ceiling, then clocked him on the head.
-wondering aimlessly, he smashed his head through some glass
-finally to sum it up, he decided to take a picture to show everyone.

i hope you dont believe this