PDA

View Full Version : runescape

dark heart
November 23rd, 2006, 02:13
i'm not really sure if you access it normally by browser, cos of java, someone could ask for permision.

for those who don't know, runescape is m.o.r.p.g
nuth said

xg917
November 23rd, 2006, 16:24
i would rather have Tibia instead of runescape, or at least both! they r both kool

jak66
November 23rd, 2006, 17:10
the only ways would be
1) upgrade when sony releases a better web browser with java support
2) wait for peejay to be developed enough to run runescape
but even then, low detail spec says it needs 300mhz (possible with overclocking, or return-to-default clocking, however you look at it) and 60~64mb ram (cant remember exatly how much,but its more than the PSP has)

Vendeta
November 24th, 2006, 06:11
In Your Dreams.....

Bobby Lemain
November 24th, 2006, 06:57
if a java emulator good enough could emulate a private server then it could be possible to make a fully custom runescape game using buttons to convey words instead of an onscrean keyboard, but emulating the server and client and the same time would be difficult seeing that a computer with 128 ram has a hard time running the private version of rsc let alone rs2, so that would probably be veryyy hard. Plus if you really want the new version of runescape2, the gui stinks now and looks more kiddy (no offence) and since it would take for ever to type people might neglect typing anything making them look like they are macroing, possibly getting them banned... but as Vendeta said:
"In Your Dreams..."

Wally
November 25th, 2006, 04:18

Just forget this idea totally kthx...

turtleguy101
November 27th, 2006, 22:48
yeah i used that homebrew to remote control my computer, and then got on runescape.com... the game runs EXTREMELY glitchy (not slow cuz it litterally cant, ur guy just kinda dissappears and then reappears after like 10 seconds of loading) this lag could also be from the wifi thing with my computer... i duno but u can get on runescape with the program, but its not worth the trouble...

michael chan
November 28th, 2006, 04:18
just wait for java support on a firmware update..

splodger15
November 28th, 2006, 15:40
^ ^
Dont think thats gonna happen

Junixx
November 28th, 2006, 22:12
I'd rather see Silkroad rather than runescape on PSP, although thats not going to happen. I don't even consider rs a RPG, its seems more of a simulation game to me. Yes i have played it when a was younger..but then moved to CS, WoW, and Silkroad....

Stump
November 29th, 2006, 16:35
that would be cool with runescape on PSP, but, naah, i dont think :s