PDA

View Full Version : We want your Xbox360 Reviews

wraggster
November 23rd, 2006, 17:08
Xbox360 News was relaunched a few days back and we need a ton of new content and we would love to have reviews from our users, the game playing public are often better reviewers than some overpaid journalist.

So if you have a review please post it in our Submit News forum and we will do the rest.

Get your reviews noticed by many thousands and the best will be put up on our site as well :)

We Accept any Gaming and Hardware for Xbox360reviews :)

BrooksyX
November 23rd, 2006, 17:35
I will gladly write a few reviews when I get a 360 in the days to come.

wraggster
November 23rd, 2006, 17:45
awesome :)

SSaxdude
November 24th, 2006, 15:23
I'll write some maybe during winter break when I have some time. And I was thinking about writing a review for Last Hope.

7abooba
May 14th, 2007, 19:54
Xbox360 News was relaunched a few days back and we need a ton of new content and we would love to have reviews from our users, the game playing public are often better reviewers than some overpaid journalist.

So if you have a review please post it in our Submit News forum and we will do the rest.

Get your reviews noticed by many thousands and the best will be put up on our site as well :)

We Accept any Gaming and Hardware for Xbox360reviews :)
Does anyone have any information about the marketing strategies that were developed for the XBox 360? Such as advertising, sales, promotion etc? I would like to write a review on its effectiveness if possible